Baby, Please Kill Me! (A.K.A. Kill Me Baby!)

Makο

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I'd rather limit myself to watching only 1 episode of 8 different anime every week, so I can watch other anime that are possibly already completed. That explains my reason, I mean. I'm guessing sometimes nobody comments because hardly anyone here seen it, or they just don't like it enough to reply more then once.

Episode 6 came out. Sonya does something really violent to Yasuna. You don't wanna know.

Plus, Yasuna calls Aragi and they hear her cell phone vibrating in the locker so they think, "Whoa, she's really close." And just as they were about to open the locker Aragi pops out right behind them. She could give Naruto a run for his money.

Hi, I got to this thread because Astro Dude saw my Yasuna's Photo in another thread than told me about Kill me baby topic. I didn't notice it because I rarely enter in "anime/Manga" since I post most in "Realistic Cards" but now I'm here, I'm lost in what you're talking about right now, but I'm here just to say that I never laugh so hard in my whole life... the anime is so cool that even not funny moments make me laugh just because I actually love the character design, the draw style is so funny and cool

[quote name='jaster_rogue' timestamp='1329348782' post='5818980']
the anime is so cool that even not funny moments make me laugh just because I actually love the character design, the draw style is so funny and cool
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]I agree so much. Just watching them move sometimes makes me laugh.[/color]
[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1329362482' post='5819700']
BTW Episode 7 is tomorrow.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Yeah, I think we know. No need to constantly state this sh*t.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived