Baby, Please Kill Me! (A.K.A. Kill Me Baby!)

Makο

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your post lacks asterisks.

ANYWAY

Sonya is ALMOST the straight ma- er, woman, but she gets just as weird as Yasuna sometimes. So if anyone would be the straight woman, it'd be either Agiri-san (she is so calm even when things get weird) or Unused Character (I guess she acts weird at times, but her intentions are clear and, quite frankly, normal).

But she can't be straight, she was supposed to be the ditz but Yasuna absorbed her personality instead. xD

[quote]A redheaded and green-eyes character with no name who was supposed to be part of the main cast, but was dropped as Yasuna had supposedly taken on all her personality traits. She has since vowed revenge against Yasuna and Sonya.[/quote]

[quote][url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DemotedToExtra"]Demoted to Extra[/url]
[left]: At the end of the first volume, the manga's creator mentioned that Yasuna was initially supposed to play the "straight" girl to contrast with Sonya's insanity, and a third unnamed child assassin with braided hair and a Chinese fighting style was going to play[/left]
[url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheDitz"]The Ditz[/url]
[left][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=1]. However, Yasuna eventually absorbed the third girl's personality and became the crazy girl to Sonya's relatively "straight" role, while the other girl was relegated to the extra material outside of the story.[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/quote]

:3

Also, Agiri uses just plain other things instead of ninja techniques most of the time.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332431614' post='5883624']
Also, I can't be the only one who thinks Kyara Botsu is really, really cute in the coolest way. ._.
[/quote]He said, she's sexy.

I said, I think so too. =D

Just something that happened when a link of her was showed to someone while I was in the conversation. I'm quite sure it wasn't a serious conversation.

Yeah, I really expected it to be 12 episode, but it's awesome that it's 13.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1332433564' post='5883682']
Now we have just two more episodes. BTW, finales of Symphogear, High School DXD and Bodacious Space Pirates are this weekend.
[/quote]As are Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, Black Rock Shooter, and a few more I bet, like the end of the winter anime season these next two weeks.

Archived