A NEW ELEMENTAL HERO!

redeyes666

Should be HERO not Hero. I think you should get rid of the comma in the name. The effect is creative, but I don't see it getting much use. Seeing as cards like Mirror Force and Dimensional Prison and Bottomless Trap Hole don't select a card they just execute their effects. Like I said it is creative, just don't see it getting too much use maybe adding a Fusion with a better(but related) would higher my rating. As it is now 5/10

Pic is good though.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1322667291' post='5676188']
Seeing as cards like Mirror Force and Dimensional Prison and Bottomless Trap Hole don't select a card-[/quote]
Dimensional Prison targets.
Mirror Force and Bottomless Trap Hole do not.
And people also tend to run Compulsory Evacuation Device, which also targets.

Oh, and this card seems a bit under-powered, being a level 5.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1322684881' post='5676651']
Dimensional Prison targets.
Mirror Force and Bottomless Trap Hole do not.
And people also tend to run Compulsory Evacuation Device, which also targets.

Oh, and this card seems a bit under-powered, being a level 5.
[/quote]

It does *checks*. Oh woops, yes it does. For some reason thought this was a level 4. Either raise the ATK or lower the level by 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Artwork looks cool but the effect doesn't seem that good. Basically the trap card has to target and there must be a monster on your opponent side of the field. So I think that combination wouldn't make this card good. Also it's a tribute monster with a low attack. So I would say to bump up the effect a little. Removing the situational parts.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1322667291' post='5676188']
Should be HERO not Hero. I think you should get rid of the comma in the name. The effect is creative, but I don't see it getting much use. Seeing as cards like Mirror Force and Dimensional Prison and Bottomless Trap Hole don't select a card they just execute their effects. Like I said it is creative, just don't see it getting too much use maybe adding a Fusion with a better(but related) would higher my rating. As it is now 5/10

Pic is good though.
[/quote]

You know, not every card has to be a game changer.

Archived