If you could change one thing in the world...

Apostle of Calamity

[s]Well for one I'd make a certain two less people exist[/s]

If I could change one thing about the world? Well, I don't know if I'd go for chaos (IE, making the clouds Cotton Candy and having them rain chocolate milk)
or something beneficial (IE, having America not exist/not be retarded/not be 13 Trillion dollars in debt)

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1323045256' post='5687240']
I didn't say it was you and Izaya.

For all you know it could mean two people I know IRL, and I simply crossed it out because I was joking.
Harumph! Always jumping to conclusions!
[/quote]
LOL This is hilarious.
You insinuate because you didn't specifically name the people you do not like that that makes me wrong when the countless previous insults towards us beg to differ. Your use of simantics is stupid. Please find a better way to prove this isn't what it looks like and then come back.

^stereotypical answer

I'd rather have it so your will power is a measure of your actual power

This way, people who have the ability to lead can lead while those who are highly indecisive can pushed out of the way of progress

If you are going to ask, I have no idea what I mean by "power"

Be it the highly popularized anime version of raw energy

Or the realistic one of power over the minds of others

I'd either remove greed, or make there be no such thing as death for either people or the universe unless the person is question is a total bastard (rapist, murderer, etc) or it would be arguably worse to let them live (people in a vegetable state with no cure, etc), everyone just stops growing/aging at their peak.

Either would do, really.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1323055365' post='5687707']
make there be [b]no such thing as death[/b] for either people or the universe unless the person is question is a total bastard (rapist, [b]murderer[/b], etc[/quote]

>Murderers
>In a world without death

>ok

OT: In all honesty, in ALL honesty, make Yugioh just as important as in the anime world.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1323062400' post='5687927']
>Murderers
>In a world without death

>ok

OT: In all honesty, in ALL honesty, make Yugioh just as important as in the anime world.
[/quote]

As in, people who did the muerders before the world was changed to not include death.

Also, as a 3rd thing, thanks for reminding me, I'd make Pokemon a reality.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1323062557' post='5687929']

As in, people who did the muerders before the world was changed to not include death.

Also, as a 3rd thing, thanks for reminding me, I'd make Pokemon a reality.
[/quote]
Oh, I get it now.

But I wouldn't like to have fire-breathing monsters roaming all around town.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1323055365' post='5687707']
I'd either remove greed, or [b]make there be no such thing as death [/b]for either people or the universe unless the person is question is a total bastard (rapist, murderer, etc) or it would be arguably worse to let them live (people in a vegetable state with no cure, etc), everyone just stops growing/aging at their peak.

Either would do, really.
[/quote]

What a silly thing to want.

What do you propose we do when the world population, with lots of birth and no death, increases beyond a manageable level and there's nothing we can do about it? When we run out of food and are constantly starving and in pain, but unable to die? When there's nowhere to live in peace and quiet from others? When we've just had a full and complete life and are now tired and need to move on to whatever the afterlife brings? When we're all skint from having to buy 752nd birthday presents for our great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents???

Death is an inevitable part of life, just like cats landing on their feet and toast landing on the jam side. It's not ALL bad.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1323062691' post='5687934']
Oh, I get it now.

But I wouldn't like to have fire-breathing monsters roaming all around town.
[/quote]

But you would like to live in a world like that from your own answer...

Because we know from the anime that things constantly go wrong with this game.

Still want the same thing though :D But only if casual/anime-style decks actually worked.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1323065426' post='5687967']
What a silly thing to want.

What do you propose we do when the world population, with lots of birth and no death, increases beyond a manageable level and there's nothing we can do about it? When we run out of food and are constantly starving and in pain, but unable to die? When there's nowhere to live in peace and quiet from others? When we've just had a full and complete life and are now tired and need to move on to whatever the afterlife brings? When we're all skint from having to buy 752nd birthday presents for our great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents???

Death is an inevitable part of life, just like cats landing on their feet and toast landing on the jam side. It's not ALL bad.
[/quote]

I'm sure humanity would expand out into the cosmos out of necessity if that were to happen, really.

And we have no guarantees of an afterlife. I just hate the idea of just... cessation of existence. What happens to you when you die? Why not eliminate the question?

Archived