If you could change one thing in the world...

Apostle of Calamity

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1323675917' post='5702125']
I would make myself immortal... You can all die if you want but I have no intention of it...
[/quote]
And then you keep on living till you're alone, and you get bored to hell. Eventually the Sun glomps upon Earth, but you can't escape off it; you get sucked into the black hole. Your body gets packed into nothing, and still you keep on living. THEN, eventually the universe blows up and STILL you're alive within nothing.

Nice life.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1323677434' post='5702136']
And then you keep on living till you're alone, and you get bored to hell. Eventually the Sun glomps upon Earth, but you can't escape off it; you get sucked into the black hole. Still you can't die, and get tortured for eternity. THEN, eventually the universe blows up and STILL you're alive within nothing.

Nice life.
[/quote]
You believe the sun will blow up and destroy the earth and I do not so... Yea it will be a nice life... A damn good eternal one where I can see beauty forever...

The actual answer to this is make sure Higg's boson is discovered.

Then, you can:

1. Make Harry Potter style magic actually work by reconstructing the laws of physics.
2. Make pokémon exist.
3. Make YGO things exist.
4. Do whatever you want.
5. ???
6. Profit.

best answer.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1323740513' post='5703216']
The actual answer to this is make sure Higg's boson is discovered.

Then, you can:

1. Make Harry Potter style magic actually work by reconstructing the laws of physics.
2. Make pokémon exist.
3. Make YGO things exist.
4. Do whatever you want.
5. ???
6. Profit.

best answer.
[/quote]
[i]"Make sure Higg's boson is discovered."[/i]
Higgs boson is hypothetical, meaning that there is a chance that it wouldn't be discovered. I think what you meant to say was "To make the Higgs boson theory a reality."

[quote name='Travie' timestamp='1323759025' post='5703620']
[i]"Make sure Higg's boson is discovered."[/i]
Higgs boson is hypothetical, meaning that there is a chance that it wouldn't be discovered. I think what you meant to say was "To make the Higgs boson theory a reality."
[/quote]

basically. So yeah, that's the actual answer to that question.

Reality needs more phenomenon active in present day life.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1323045084' post='5687226']
or something beneficial (IE, having America not exist/not be retarded/not be 13 Trillion dollars in debt)
[/quote]
You wouldn't be on the internet wasting away your life/giving it something to do. Get out of here you autistic hipster.

Seriously i would change the fact that so many people are stupid and self absorbed and start caring for one another.Not to be a hippie or something, its just that we hold the power to feed, clothe, shelter etc, all the people in the world but we would rather just help ourselves.How many people are million, billionaires but could not spear a some money to build a homeless person a house or government that spend billions and trillions on useless things instead to help the people or other countries.

[quote name='david ice' timestamp='1323825784' post='5705261']
Seriously i would change the fact that so many people are stupid and self absorbed and start caring for one another.Not to be a hippie or something, its just that we hold the power to feed, clothe, shelter etc, all the people in the world but we would rather just help ourselves.How many people are million, billionaires but could not spear a some money to build a homeless person a house or government that spend billions and trillions on useless things instead to help the people or other countries.
[/quote]
Welcome to humanity whose greed clouds his thoughts and diters him to evil.

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1323825839' post='5705265']
Welcome to humanity whose greed clouds his thoughts and diters him to evil.
[/quote]
Personally i don't think people will overcome greed easily.Cause most people's driving force is to be better than the man next to them, not exactly greed but you get that am saying

[quote name='david ice' timestamp='1323826466' post='5705315']
Personally i don't think people will overcome greed easily.Cause most people's driving force is to be better than the man next to them, not exactly greed but you get that am saying
[/quote]
They won't. We are all a savage race who easily give in to our evil thoughts because of the benefits. It will never end and nothing we do will end it XD

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1323826524' post='5705323']
They won't. We are all a savage race who easily give in to our evil thoughts because of the benefits. It will never end and nothing we do will end it XD
[/quote]
Maybe but look at the past how people enslaved, killed another for land and wealth that intern they lost and now that does not take place all the time.But it feels like some countries are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to take over, i bet because of the nukes that weaker countries have is stopping them

[quote name='david ice' timestamp='1323827474' post='5705377']
Maybe but look at the past how people enslaved, killed another for land and wealth that intern they lost and now that does not take place all the time.But it feels like some countries are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to take over, i bet because of the nukes that weaker countries have is stopping them
[/quote]
You pretty much just proved my point.

Archived