Temple of the Kings and Mystical Beast of Serket.

[quote name='Gandorator' timestamp='1323054587' post='5687654']
I wish they would remake Temple ala "Legendary Ocean" and make it maybe a field spell so we can use the epicness that is Serket again..
[/quote]
Lets see...
[quote]
[b]Royal Temple of Statues[/b] -Field Spell-
While this card is face-up on the field, it's name is treated as "Temple of the Kings". Once per turn: Select and activate 1 of the following;
•Banish 1 other card you control; During this turn, you can activate 1 Continuous Trap card from your hand who's effect includes Special Summoning it's self as a monster card. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.
•If you control a face-up Continuous Trap, you can add to your hand 1 "Mystical Beast of Serket" from your deck.
•Target 1 Continuous Trap card in your Graveyard who's effect includes Special Summoning it's self as a monster card, and set it face-down in an open Spell/Trap card you control. You cannot activate it this turn.[/quote]
?????????????

[quote name='Mysty' timestamp='1323053388' post='5687614']
Temple really should have had its other anime effect as well: Each player can set only up to 2 Spell or Trap Cards per turn.

That would stop the FTK'ing.
[/quote]

It's funny how the anime effect of Temple is less broken than the real one.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1323055496' post='5687716']
I attempted to re-make it?
I dunno'
[/quote]

oh, sorry, I thought you were referencing this from somewhere.
It's a good idea, though it wouldn't be OP'd if instead of "continuous trap cards" and "cont. traps that can special summon themselves" they are just "any trap cards".

it actually sounds like an interesting idea to make a contest with its goal being the ramake of this card. But the contest section is dead so..

anyways..

we need a replacement for this. Serket is too awesome, it's like half of a Dark Magician of Chaos that continuously grows stronger.

Archived