Boredom hit Makoto and she made this. [Chaos Archangel Mikaeus]

.Nu-13

[center][i]White feathers for innocence... Black feathers for darkest sin! We are the messengers and hammers of God, come to deliver righteous justice! Let sinners be punished! Let justice be done! Xyz Summon! Awaken, Chaos Archangel Mikaeus![/i]
[color=#ffffff]Yes I ripped the chant of Tsubaki's Astral Heat quote. Sue me.[/color][/center]

[center][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/rt2gk9.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][b]1 Level 8 LIGHT monster + 1 Level 8 DARK monster
This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Banish 1 card in either player's Graveyard. When this card declares an attack: Target the card banished with this card's effect; Attach it to this card as Xyz Material Monster. Monsters with Level equal to or lower than the number of Xyz Material Monsters on this card cannot be Summoned and their effects cannot be activated.[/b][/center]

That art... :3

So, it has very restric and specific Materials. But it's still not very hard to summon in a dedicated deck. Chaos Disaster comes to mind. Spamming BEWD and Tri-Horned like a boss. As for the effect... wow. Kinda slow, but if it was faster, it would be too powerful. Epic stun is epic.

As you said over MSN, maybe a built-in protection would be nice. Like, removing an Xyz Material to avoid destruction.

[s]god damnit people, make up your mind on your gender please[/s]

Anyway, this is sorta insane but I guess Rank 8s should be insane. Try it as a generic and see if it's broken. And yea, protection would be good to not waste the effort put in the card. And should have some sort of idk, Banish 1 in your grave to X. effect. idk, I'm probably breaking it.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1323096105' post='5688306']
[s]god damnit people, make up your mind on your gender please[/s]

Anyway, this is sorta insane but I guess Rank 8s should be insane. Try it as a generic and see if it's broken. And yea, protection would be good to not waste the effort put in the card. And should have some sort of idk, Banish 1 in your grave to X. effect. idk, I'm probably breaking it.
[/quote]
Guys pretending to be girls are common. Don't usually see a girl that poses as a guy for long, no? :3

And no, generic, it would be ridiculous, also, could you tell me how even that effect relates to what the current card is? It's supposed to be a soft lock mixed with graveyard hate. I might actually add the "Detach 1 Xyz Material Monster instead of destruction" clause.

Archived