Orichalcum Chain (Anime)

[quote name='Fire King Hi-Oh' timestamp='1323128783' post='5689326']
It's another form of naming the same type of metal/ore. The Atlantean origin of it remains the same regardless of how one spells it.

Orichalcos = Orichalcum. Look it up sometime.
[/quote]

dartz would use xyz over synchros with the way he summons

though with the seal, you could basically break the game anyway you slice it so, yeah.

I find this being a trap makes it fair, and since xyz depend on their materials for their effects a majority of the time, there is a penalty to use it, but the 3 materials become more reasonable for sure.

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1323141488' post='5689977']
OMG BEST IDEA EVER! Makes a normally dead Sabersaurus or whatever into Laggia! OMFG IM SMART
[/quote]

Except this card doesn't become an Xyz Material, so Laggia will have 1 Material, and its effect requires detaching 2.

Then again, I'm inclined to think you're either being sarcastic or trolly.

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1323135404' post='5689668']
I find this being a trap makes it fair, and since xyz depend on their materials for their effects a majority of the time, there is a penalty to use it, but the 3 materials become more reasonable for sure.
[/quote]
It's a Spell ._.

Orichalcum is from Atlantean Tales and is a Gold-ish Copper alloy IRL

And the card seems hilarious but Risky- Outside acid golem being made from 1 monster

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1323147456' post='5690168']
Haven't you ever read Chaos 39 and Plotemys?
[/quote]
Chaos 39 is a f***ing stupid use for this, considering it's already only 2 materials if you're doing it right =/

I forgot Ptolemys.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1323147532' post='5690171']
Chaos 39 is a f***ing stupid use for this, considering it's already only 2 materials if you're doing it right =/

I forgot Ptolemys.
[/quote]

Actually, Chaos Number 39 isn't THAT bad of an idea. Use this and any Level 4 for Utopia. Overlay Utopia for Chaos Number 39, removing this card's influence on it. Hence, Chaos Number 39 for 1 card. It'd only have 2 Materials, though.

Though as I'd like to point out, you still use the same number of resources with this card. The biggest difference is the 3 Materials are much, much easier to bring out because bringing out 2 monsters is a cinch, but 3 monsters is usually more effort than it's worth.

This card is kind of like Xyz Plant, but not broken. It carries a huge risk, but can make ANY 2 Material Xyz in exchange for using only 1 monster.

[quote name='Like The Wind' timestamp='1323221059' post='5691768']
This stacks, right?

If it does, it is pretty much saying "Normal Summon your entire Extra Deck if you draw 3 of this on your first turn".

Card is ridiclous. Should at least be BKSS'ed into not stacking when printed.
[/quote]

The wording will tell you that it will stack, but Konami says "no".

Archived