My mind is f***ed up.

Resident Fascist

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1323594821' post='5700313']
Actually, no. Don't just simply assume random s***.
[/quote]K. You act like you want this thread to be nothing about you, then you freak out when people assume crap about you. Don't give a f*** about what other people say and give some examples of f*cked up minds like Rick Perry's to create a true discussion?

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1323595055' post='5700315']
K. You act like you want this thread to be nothing about you, then you freak out when people assume crap about you?
[/quote]

Fine, I overreacted. But I don't like people making stuff up about me, I should've just said "No" to be honest.

urgh I hate myself sometimes

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1323595522' post='5700321']
Fine, I overreacted. But I don't like people making stuff up about me, I should've just said "No" to be honest.

urgh I hate myself sometimes
[/quote]Or nothing at all and just go along with it. Turn it into a joke. Like Chris' ego. Don't hate yourself for making mistakes, only hate the mistakes and don't make them anymore unless they only cause you harm and you learn from them as well.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1323595778' post='5700324']
Or nothing at all and just go along with it. Turn it into a joke. Like Chris' ego. Don't hate yourself for making mistakes, only hate the mistakes and don't make them anymore unless they only cause you harm and you learn from them as well.
[/quote]

Yea I should do that. Thanks. Anyway, where on earth is this topic going?

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1323483998' post='5698268']
I have spontaneous homicidal and suicidal compulsions.
[/quote]
Sums me up. To an extent, anyway. I also have lots of thoughts about burning things. I've always liked the thought of fire and things burning. I also got a book on serial killers and their methods to study, but haven't opened it up for a while.

[quote name='Admiral Tim' timestamp='1323638225' post='5701201']
Guys, don't be a******s and leave Shard alone. You all hate him for god knows what and to me you all look like idiots.
[/quote]Bringing in more unnessessary crap like this is spamming. :3
Anyways. I always dream about peanuts taking over the world. I am the king of them. One day, I thought it came true.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1323654383' post='5701618']
Bringing in more unnessessary crap like this is spamming. :3
Anyways. I always dream about peanuts taking over the world. I am the king of them. One day, I thought it came true.
[/quote]
But all the flaming is fine?

OT: I pretty much always say or think "That's what she said" at every possible opportunity.

Archived