[Discussion Thread] YCM Legends Series - January 2012 [Top 4 has been posted!]

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA is 12 hours apart from Japan. If say, me and Darkplant duel, one would be occupied when the other isn't, depending on when he wakes up and when he goes to school. That would also mean that the only day to duel someone in the Japan region is Sunday.

Put Asian countries with Europe.

I have the notes on the two top 4 matches, and games 1 and 2 of the Finals. I left for 5 minutes, announcing I'd brb.

No one noticed. No one stopped. Duel was over when I got back. YCM status bars told me who won.

PM me the notes?

He doesnt have to prove he didn't. You have to prove he did.

He rigged it. I can prove he rigged it. The proof is in the pudding...no seriously. I dropped it in the pudding by accident. You'll have to stir around to find it.

I remember the saying going something like "Guilty until proven innocent". [insert antonym of Habeus Corpus]

Justice is blind.

Welche is mad that him and his alt kingdom lost.

Well yeah. No one defeats Legion and gets away with it.

A good player wins a tourney and says it's rigged / he cheated. It's just how the yugioh community works, everyone says it. :l

I honestly think an EU/USA split wouldn't be worth it, I don't think there's even enough Europeans who'd enter to warrant it. I think there was only around 10 this time.

A good player wins a tourney and says it's rigged / he cheated. It's just how the yugioh community works, everyone says it. :l

I honestly think an EU/USA split wouldn't be worth it, I don't think there's even enough Europeans who'd enter to warrant it. I think there was only around 10 this time.

But every round there was like 3-4 matches that couldn't happen because some people couldn't arrange a time.

1. 32 duelist

2. Dropping out of the tournament makes you unable to compete in the next one (so give yourself at least an hour twice a week for a month)

3. No video coverage, because we suck at it

4. More note takers

5. If you wish to drop and not be penalized, you must find a replacement (Final 4 and up have no such option)

y/n

But every round there was like 3-4 matches that couldn't happen because some people couldn't arrange a time.

It's just with a seperate YCML for Europe, there's going to be probably 12 or thereabout people, most likely 15 max. I think I saw somewhere that the top 4 of Europe would link with the overall top 8. That means Europeans would have about a 1 in 3 chance of making the overall top 8, compared to the obviously more difficult odds of making the top 8 for USA. It really doesn't seem right to me.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about the top 8 thing or anything I missed.

Archived