Official Series "What is Konami Smokin?" Episode 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well most decks don't contain that much traps, it's just that the traps that are in it are very useful and can make the duel change a lot.

The worst things, though, is that they still didn't ban Demise OTK nor limit Messenger of Peace. There can be 5 of those stupid burn support cards. 3 Messengers, 1 Gravity Bind and 1 Level Limit.

I never run more then 1 or 2 copies of the same card' date=' as much as it is allowed. I have multiple strategies stuck away in my deck most of the time. Then again, I do not really duel a lot in tournaments.

[/quote']

so if you had a Tomato Toolbox deck, you would only run 1 or 2 tomatos, and if you had a monarch deck, you would only run 1 or 2 Raiza?

yeah i know raiza will be limited, but i'm talking about this format.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I never run more then 1 or 2 copies of the same card' date=' as much as it is allowed. [b']I have multiple strategies stuck away in my deck most of the time.[/b] Then again, I do not really duel a lot in tournaments.

Even if you did, you wouldn't do so hot. Run only 1 theme at a time, please.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Uhuh' date=' I know, but many times it is difficult to choose which theme and which strategy. It does make your deck surprising when an opponent brings one down, to have another back-up with a different theme.

[/quote']

No, it makes it bad. Trying to support more than 1 theme makes your deck horribly unbalanced.

well themes like monarch have multipale stratigies but yes it is not wise to run 2 althought it's fine but what is worse is running a CB and CD deck together (just one example).

now Jinzo well i never run him exept if i knew that my opponent was a trap lover, thought very less people are. then running more then 2 is just like having a Horn Imp in your deck, ok but ugly.

Well most decks don't contain that much traps' date=' it's just that the traps that are in it are very useful and can make the duel change a lot.

The worst things, though, is that they still didn't ban Demise OTK nor limit Messenger of Peace. There can be 5 of those stupid burn support cards. 3 Messengers, 1 Gravity Bind and 1 Level Limit.

[/quote']

Yeah, I agree with you at the Demise OTK thing, they should have banned Demise, they didn't have to limit ARA, semi would have been OK

Guest Chaos Pudding

Has Konami put the head of 4KIDS ENTERTAINMENT in charge of the ban list?

Jinzo is the sort of card that you'd want to only one of in a deck. Sure it's powerful' date=' but it's also hard. If you had 3 Jinzo's laying on the field, you'd have to activate Dark Hole to at least activate the Magic Cylinder.

[/quote']

First off, there are more than a few decks that can/should run more than 1 Jinzo. Secondly, why would you play all 3 Jinzos? And why would you be playing Magic Cylinder?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Just a bad example. Sorry.

Which sort of decks?

Things like Overdragon OTK, for one. I believe Gadgets commonly run 2 Jinzos, though that might have changed since last I saw a Gadget deck in action.

Cyber Dragon: "Dear friend Jinzo and Gadgets, say hello to Chimeratech Fortress Dragon"

Jinzo and Gadgets: ":("

Since the banlist is currently OCG only, I'm guessing Jinzo went to unlimited because of Fortress.

Either that, or Konami wants to sell the new LODT Jinzo support.

No' date=' it makes it bad. Trying to support more than 1 theme makes your deck horribly unbalanced.

[/quote']

Say hello to my cure-burn appropriate-turbo Exodia. Failing ever since I posted the deck on the "worst deck" thread.

Cyber Dragon: "Dear friend Jinzo and Gadgets' date=' say hello to Chimeratech Fortress Dragon"

Jinzo and Gadgets: ":("

Since the banlist is currently OCG only, I'm guessing Jinzo went to unlimited because of Fortress.

[b']Either that, or Konami wants to sell the new LODT Jinzo support.[/b]

No' date=' it makes it bad. Trying to support more than 1 theme makes your deck horribly unbalanced.

[/quote']

Say hello to my cure-burn appropriate-turbo Exodia. Failing ever since I posted the deck on the "worst deck" thread.

i belive that is a good reason.

Archived