Official Series "What is Konami Smokin?" Episode 1

you are whinning a lot... when ude/konami decides to unlimit a card it is because that card is not that good at all... happened with D.D. assailant, reflect bounder or exiled force, and who runs 3 of them in a good or competitive deck??

also, the ban of COTH is because is a chainable card, and it performs nasty combos with jinzo and sangan when is about to be destroyed... with 3 jinzo this card is pointless... monster reborn is a good choice now...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are whinning a lot... when ude/konami decides to unlimit a card it is because that card is not that good at all... happened with D.D. assailant' date=' reflect bounder or exiled force, and who runs 3 of them in a good or competitive deck??

also, the ban of COTH is because is a chainable card, and it performs nasty combos with jinzo and sangan when is about to be destroyed... with 3 jinzo this card is pointless... monster reborn is a good choice now...

[/quote']

Stop talking. Please. Stop taking what Konami says as gospel.

"Lol, Monster Reborn is banned! It's too broken! ... Wait, it's limited now? Well... it's not broken anymore, because Konami says so! Lol!"

Monster Reborn Unbanned.... I stopped reading right there. I've said it before and will say it again. Monster Reborn was one of the "7 Staples" An Extremely broken card that can change the game in a Heartbeat. The Ability to get ANY monster from EITHER Graveyard makes it one of the most broken cards there is!

Guest Chaos Pudding

Jinzos make good Tokens. Right after it was announced that Jinzo was being Unlimited, I went out and bought 20 for around $2 a piece. Then I made a giant Jinzo card house. After that, I decided that they would be my Tokens when I play IRL.

Who is even going to run 3 Jinzos? 2 is overkill in my opinion.

Chaoserver runs three' date=' one of them is mine. I think your statement died there.

Monster Reborn is actually a change for the better. It makes OTK easier by far

the ban of COTH is because is a chainable card, and it performs nasty combos with jinzo and sangan when is about to be destroyed...

If call is activated first, and then MST/Dust Tornado, you don't get nasty effects. Call honestly wasn't too great, its not banned for goodness, simply to keep decent revival cards at two.

For the next three months, the top decks will remain ones with DMoC in them (dark armed dragon for the absolute best), and arguably fast playing OTK's like plants.

you are whinning a lot... when ude/konami decides to unlimit a card it is because that card is not that good at all... happened with D.D. assailant' date=' reflect bounder or exiled force, and who runs 3 of them in a good or competitive deck??

[/quote']

"Lol, Monster Reborn is banned! It's too broken! ... Wait, it's limited now? Well... it's not broken anymore, because Konami says so! Lol!"

please, don't start with that... every one knows that unbanning MR is an experiment to control some combos, but really... give it a thought...

monster reborn can be only activated on your turn, D.D. crow is a massive card now that can control opponent's grave, to control your own grave there's transmigration prophecy, also with equal chances to revive monsters from either's grave you can use your opponent's DMoC or disk commander, so what's the big deal?? i never said MR is broken, but really i'd like to see a DMoC emergency ban...

also, konami says nothing, UDE says... and relax, it's just a game and it's just 6 months...

[/quote']

please, don't start with that... every one knows that unbanning MR is an experiment to control some combos, but really... give it a thought...

monster reborn can be only activated on your turn, D.D. crow is a massive card now that can control opponent's grave, to control your own grave there's transmigration prophecy, also with equal chances to revive monsters from either's grave you can use your opponent's DMoC or disk commander, so what's the big deal?? i never said MR is broken, but really i'd like to see a DMoC emergency ban...

also, konami says nothing, UDE says... and relax, it's just a game and it's just 6 months...

So controlling some comboes (lol wut) just so that DDT can get faster is a valid reason to unban Monster Reborn?

lol counter argument. Anti-Raigeki counters Raigeki. Unlimit Raigeki.

AAU can revive from my opponenet's graveyard as well.

who's talking about a stupid single card that controls a stupid single card?? i'm talking about several REAL WAYS to control a card... your counter is pointless... call of the grave ain't going to be played because MR is unbanned...

so, if AAU can do that, why you didn't used AAU before, since you prefer that instead MR??

i think this discussion is hypocrit and unnecesary... specially because every of those who complains about unbanning MR will use it on their decks and OF COURSE they will make DDT, DMoC OTK and/or any other deck that abuses of special summoning... prove me i'm wrong and i give you a cookie...

who's talking about a stupid single card that controls a stupid single card?? i'm talking about several REAL WAYS to control a card... your counter is pointless... call of the grave ain't going to be played because MR is unbanned...

so' date=' if AAU can do that, why you didn't used AAU before, since you prefer that instead MR??

i think this discussion is hypocrit and unnecesary... specially because every of those who complains about unbanning MR will use it on their decks and OF COURSE they will make DDT, DMoC OTK and/or any other deck that abuses of special summoning... prove me i'm wrong and i give you a cookie...

[/quote']

Dark Bribe, Solemn Judgement, Magic Drain, Spell Shield Type-8, Magic Jammer, and Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell counter Raigeki.

Unlimit Raigeki.

I didn't use AAU because I didn't have Arms Hole.

Guest PikaPerson01

i think this discussion is hypocrit and unnecesary... specially because every of those who complains about unbanning MR will use it on their decks and OF COURSE they will make DDT' date=' DMoC OTK and/or any other deck that abuses of special summoning... prove me i'm wrong and i give you a cookie...

[/quote']

Of course I'll use it. I want to remain competitive, however that doesn't mean I would ever want to be lucksacked by the least skillful legal topdeck in the game.

"Monster Reborn your Disk Commander. Draw 2. Sac for . GG"

Archived