Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows (D.R.U.G.S) - The Ultimate Horror/ Sci-fi Club

Y2Jgrave

His reality wrapping is of course stronger in his realm but outside of his realm, it depends on the amount of the dead he revived.

I think Dormammu's power is the same if we're talking about realms. It's stronger in his own realm compare to it when it's outside of it. Marvel's supernatural mega powerhouse usually are like that if I'm not mistaken, though Dormammu is one of the strong one.

Meanwhile DC's supernatural mega powerhouse usually has loophole into acquiring their full power unless their angels or few or the gods and the endless from DC's vertigo imprint. But since DC relaunch of the new 52, the vertigo and the mainstream DC universe no longer counted as in the same universe.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Phantom Stranger' timestamp='1329905087' post='5833473']
His reality wrapping is of course stronger in his realm but outside of his realm, it depends on the amount of the dead he revived.

I think Dormammu's power is the same if we're talking about realms. It's stronger in his own realm compare to it when it's outside of it. Marvel's supernatural mega powerhouse usually are like that if I'm not mistaken, though Dormammu is one of the strong one.

Meanwhile DC's supernatural mega powerhouse usually has loophole into acquiring their full power unless their angels or few or the gods and the endless from DC's vertigo imprint. But since DC relaunch of the new 52, the vertigo and the mainstream DC universe no longer counted as in the same universe.
[/quote]

I think you kinda answered your own question. Can't such much since I don't read much comic.

And I really need to know how Dormammu looks like. He sounds like a big bad that you fight after a few season(tv series wise.)

And his from Marvel right, how well would he stand against Zarathos. Yeah I saw the new Ghost Rider movie.

[center][quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1330292285' post='5842676']
Username:Alexis Rhodes
Favorite Mythical Creature: Unicorn
Favorite Mythical Type: Monster
Mythical Name:PixieLex

I remember being a member of the old club before I went off YCM for a while.
[/quote]

[color=#008000][b]I believe you were and welcome to the club mate. The main topic right now is on Nekron while the monster battle is Nekron vs Dormammu.

As for @Phantom, I would think Nekron to be in a planetary level. His reality wrapping power's are only on god level when his in his realm. While outside of it, his basically as strong as Dormammu. In the match, I'll say Dormammu if Nekron was not given any prep time to create an army of the unliving.[/b][/color][/center]

so, Dormammu win?

Honestly, looking from his feats he does look stronger. Nekron on the other hand still has that reality wrapping ability which I doubt would work as strong as it sound outside of his realm. Usually, Planetary type demon/monster is always like that.

Devils? I'm good with that.
So Mephisto sounds good.

[center][img]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15659/1999869-mephisto_journey_into_mystery_627.jpg[/img][/center]

The evil, demonic Hell-Lord Mephisto comes from eons ago. The Elder Gods, immensely powerful, ruled Earth ages before The First Celestial Host stepped foot on Earth. The monster Atum drove them off, but their mystical energies remained and became the Hell-Lords. Mephisto was the first and is one of the most powerful. Mephisto is a massive demon, an evil lord who steals people's souls and tortures, kills, and attacks the other world. He is obviously modeled after the devil in Christianity, which fits, as he rules over his own Hell-like dimension and steals souls. He steals souls using contracts with mortals, which are often misleading or unfair. He particularly enjoys stealing souls of powerful or very good people. Legend has it however that Mephisto was actually the first Deviant to have been created by The Celestials on Earth during The First Host and was never a demon to begin with.

[center][b]Powers and Abilities [/b][/center]
Mephistopheles is an immensely powerful demon. He possesses great intelligence which is how he can manipulate and deceive others easily. He has demonstrated projection of mystical energy, erecting mystical shields, becoming invisible or intangible, casting illusions, summoning supernatural creatures, teleportation, changing size, and shape-shifting. His true form is unknown. He is completely indestructible to most attacks, and is immune to disease. He doesn't need to breathe, eat, drink, or sleep. He has defeated Silver Surfer is combat before and seems to have no limit to his age. He also can possess mortals and cast spells of unknown power. He likely has other powers that haven't been discovered yet. He literally can do anything that a human can comprehend and more. Mephistopheles is not the Devil, he is an arch-demon. Being a demon, he can capture lost souls but only with the mortal's approval which is one of his main weaknesses. Another weakness is that if he leaves his dimension he isn't as powerful and depends on the worship of his followers. Mephistopheles can read minds as well.

I'm referring to Mephisto of the marvel world of course.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while I've been down in Florida for Spring Break, but I'm back and ready to discuss.

So Devils ei, and our first one is Mephisto from the Ghost Rider comics, well I'm a huge fan of Marvel comics, so I'm glad there's a Marvel character in this discussion. Although this is just an overall question about Devils, but did God make the Devil?

[center][quote name='Smashsquatch' timestamp='1332120225' post='5877665']
Sorry I haven't been on in a while I've been down in Florida for Spring Break, but I'm back and ready to discuss.

So Devils ei, and our first one is Mephisto from the Ghost Rider comics, well I'm a huge fan of Marvel comics, so I'm glad there's a Marvel character in this discussion. Although this is just an overall question about Devils, but did God make the Devil?
[/quote]
[color=#008000][b]Good question mate. That depends entirely on your perception. One might view that the Devil made himself as the enemy of Heaven and God and go against all things that is good wile others would view that God created the Devil as adversary but since the devil In which case is always portray as the favorite archangel Lucifer whom rebel because God loves the human-symbol of imperfection more than the all serving and loyal-Angel, it's a bit more obvious that the first view is more accurate than the later.[/b][/color][/center]

Although being the devil, Lucifer is associate more as a fallen archangel instead of being an actual demon. So what about the devil or satanic-like figure that's actually interpreted as a demon(i.e-Mephisto), are they just that powerful demon or that their little devils because they could match Lucifer?

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1332521761' post='5885286']
Although being the devil, Lucifer is associate more as a fallen archangel instead of being an actual demon. So what about the devil or satanic-like figure that's actually interpreted as a demon(i.e-Mephisto), are they just that powerful demon or that their little devils because they could match Lucifer?
[/quote]
I don't think so. I like Mephisto(marvel's but he has too big of a flaw) being weak outside of his own realm..come on! Anyway, Marvel have 1 too many devil figures. Why don't we just pinned them together and see who would be the ultimate devil OF MARVEL!

Dormammu is technically is a satanic figure since he controls a hell-like world and on plots the end of humanity with apocalyptic powers.
Galactus might not be considered a devil since he just devours worlds.
Blackheart is the son of the Mephisto and wishes to take over hell from his father. Here's a pic.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/Blackheart4.jpg[/img]

Archived