Yōkai Academy: Class Dismissed! (IC/Started/Not Accepting)

Kyng's Old Account

Narumi gratefully took the offered hand, and stood up lightly her skirt off when she was on her feet. "That's ok Yamada-san. I should learn my way around here sooner or later. Preferably sooner than later." She giggled slightly as they waited for Suta to join them. They weren't waiting long before he was seen making his way over to them. They entered the library and Kiyoshi instantly began giving them instructions on what they should be looking for. Narumi playfully stood at attention, a mask of mock seriousness on her face. When he was finish telling them what to look for she gave a salute, "Sir, yes, sir. I'll look in the books. I don't really understand technology that well." Kiyoshi also said something about "Starchild", "Paul Stanley" and "Kiss", but she was only confused by that. Though she did vaguely recall that Kiss was the name of a band.

As she went to go search she head Suta say that everyone likes music while they look for things. And while she did thing the song was nice she said, "Suta-san, do you think it's wise to be playing music in the library? Isn't it supposed to be a place of silence?" She picked up a book before putting it back since it didn't look important. Narumi looked at a few more books before groaning in annoyance. "This is going to take forever." It was apparent she wasn't a very patient creature. She hadn't even been looking for 5 mintues. Libraries really weren't her thing. "Don't you know anything else other than some nicknames and a surname? That's pretty vague..."

It was then a thought hit her. "Hey guys. I don't exactly know who this Paul Stanley guy is, but maybe Yamada-san was right in saying that "Starchild" somehow has a link to this. If we think about it "starchild" can also be translated into 'Hoshi' in Japanese. So maybe we can look under the name Hoshi as well. It's worth a shot right?"

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linu walked at a rapid pace down the hall, her eyes darting left and right as she went in case anybody came round a corner or out of a door, thankfull the place seemed mostly deserted. It wasn't until she was a good few minutes away from the club room that she realized, despite her excuse, that she had absolutely no idea which class she had next, or even if she had one at all. She went to reach into her bag and pull out her timetable before she realized she was grabbing at air. It took her a few seconds to realize that both hands where empty and her bag was nowhere to be seen. She spent a good few minutes glancing up and down the corridor and even searching her own pockets out of panic before she did a completely U turn and ran back to the club room.

[i]Oh, this is gonna look so embarrasing,[/i] she thought, hoping that the room had emptied since she'd left [i]I could've sworn I had it with me when I left, I barely let go of it the entire time. And I left that cupcake thing in there too, it might get squashed, or get cake all over my books. Why did I even put it in there in the first place!?[/i]

She was so caught up in thought that she almost overshot the club room and quickly doubled back, opening the door rather forcefully and stepping inside. After glancing around the room she was first relieved to see her bag sitting on a desk but quickly let out a small cry of surprise when she noticed there was someone still there.

[b]"Ah! Oh...I'm sorry, I...Um...I think I left something here,"[/b] she said quickly, crossing the room in three very rapid strides and picking up her bag, trying her best not to make eye contact with the boy.

Time passed and Jin finished eating one of the Salmon-flavored Oni-Giri. He left a small bit of a mess but he would clean it up after with a napkin. Suddenly he heard someone approaching the class room at a hurried pace. Then coming into sight was Linu. He glanced at her as she had a reliefed expression on her face, but then he jumped when she squealed out in surprise when she noticed he was there. "Hek!" He grunted, falling back on his chair a bit, startled. Taking a moment to realize what Linu then said afterwards, he realized that she seemed nervous and shy, pretty much exactly how he has been acting. "No it's alright. . ." He said in a low, voice but loud enough for Linu to be able to hear him. "So you left that i see. I realized it was there after the others all left, but i wasn't sure who it belonged to. So don't worry, i didn't mess with it or anything." His voice was still low, but he tried to project his voice. Oddly, he felt determined to make this person his friend. If he could at least get one friend he'd be able to go home to his mother with a successful accomplishment. . . sort of.

"If your not busy or anything, would you like to have one of these Salmon Rice Balls?" Jin said and then gave off a light blush, pressing the box of the pink and white oni-giri over on his desk, gesturing to Linu that she is aloud to have one. "I actually made these my self." He said, but quickly realized that he may make Linu feel bad if she were to refuse, so he frowned a bit with him self and would try to avoid making any further eye-contact with Linu, but his offer stood.

The mid-day sun glared on the riddle-riden campus of the Academy. Delving into the labyrith of halls and stairs and into the rather normal dormroom stood the enigmatic Naoi. Oh, how ungrateful they'd be of his maltreatment, the room which earlier in the had been only sub-par on expected levels of cleaniness and organization was seemingly struck with a malstrom. Naoi hustled to and fro across the floor, checking papers which he had pinned to the wall... every wall... every inch of wall space... alright the last one was a bit of hyperbole but nevertheless delivers the imagery. Naoi had spent the past hour collecting information about the Public Safety Comission and various allies and enemies as well as information on the disappearences. Feeling that he had left the earilier engagment with much of an impression, this was his chance to, in a sense, prove his worth. Not that he needed it, he firmly held that his self-confidence was not dependent on societal opinion. This would hold true in most cases, presented by his actions, however Naoi had something different about him, something that spurred him onward, something so powerful and ever present in his mind it drove him to call every one of his connections, rippling the fabric of space-time... boredom.

[color=#4b0082]"Tomoya Sumihara, Rena Oriharo, Cecil Ikari, Akera Tachikoro,"[/color] the words escaped Naoi's lips disapppointed, as he laid hanging off the edge of his dorm's bed. [color=#4b0082]"There is no direct edi-vanca connecting them to anything bad, only a few coincidences." [/color]Naoi was tired, he had assembled a bit of information but nothing he had hoped. [color=#a52a2a]"You sound off, Naoi. What's wrong?"[/color] The voice cam from the bunk above him, [color=#4b0082]"Hey, faceless roommate, just having issue making myself about like a reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes."[/color][color=#A52A2A] "Well, there's your problem right there."[/color] Naoi raised an eyebrow, [color=#4b0082]"What problem?" [/color]The top bunk spoke again, [color=#a52a2a]"Sherlock Holmes is a fictional character, he can't have a reincarnation." [/color]Naoi rose to a sit,[color=#4b0082] "What do you mean? Thats I've trying to be someone who doesn't exist? Then why the hell did I do that, Watson?"[/color][color=#A52A2A] "My name isn't Watson, it's-"[/color] Naoi jumped up as if he was on a spring,[color=#4b0082] [/color][color=#a52a2a]"I've been going at this the wrong way the whole time!" "Well, yes. You should do what you do, not some poorly conceived character made by a low-life writer who spends his time on forums"[/color][color=#4B0082] "Forums"[/color][color=#a52a2a] "Another word for marketplaces" [/color]Naoi moved to the door, [color=#4B0082]"I've never seen things so clearly, I appreciate it nameless roommate. I'm gonna go harrass members who are weaker than me to derive information illegitimatly"[/color][color=#A52A2A] [/color]Naoi went to find alternative methods.

Linu quickly opened her bag, rifling through the books and papers in there (which where in a very disorganized state along with added icing and crumbs), she eventually found a badly crumbled piece of paper that was her timetable and smoothed it out on the table, quickly finding the current period. Her heart sank slightly when she realized she actually had a free period and suddenly felt guilty about lying just to get out of the room. She sank into a seat, heaving a rather low sigh as she dropped the paper back into her bag again where it soon became lost among the anarchy inside it.

She glanced up at the boy when he spoke to her, offering her one of his rice balls. Linu wasn't very hungry at the moment and was about to politely refuse when the boy mentioned he'd made them himself, at which point Linu instantly felt bad about considering refusing them. She took one rather hesitantly, mumbled an inaudible thankyou and took a small nibble out of it. She sat there for a moment with no idea what to do or even what to say, she glanced up at the board at the front, still with the current case written across it, then back at the boy a few times. It suddenly struck Linu that she didn't remember him introducing himself, it seemed he was just as reluctant to speak to anyone as she was.

[b]"Uh..."[/b] she spoke up in a barely audible whisper before clearing her throat and trying again, this time slightly louder [b]"I'm...I'm Linu Yami, what's your name?"[/b]

Senshi went to research on the computer whilst Narumi and Kiyoshi went straight to work on the bookshelves, the music aisle which was coincidentally close to Senshi's seat was their targets and Senshi began to search for a book about American Rock bands, KISS being the target of course. Eventually he overheard Narumi say to Senshi that music on in a library wasn't the best thing to do, rather a very self defeating purpose since their goal was to silently research for the documents or files that would give them enough to work on. Kiyoshi then added to the point as he said "Kayoska-san does have a point; Suta-san, don't put music on in the library, you might just get-" [i]"SHH!" [/i]went the librarian who caught Kiyoshi in the act, to which he shrugged whispering to them "-hushed."

Kiyoshi did learn that Senshi was quite adept with computers since he had the file up at quite a quick rate, a student name list which had a fairly big list with students surnamed Takahashi 'Urgh, this is going to take forever! How will we know it's him or not?' Kiyoshi thought to himself as he leaned over the desk on the side looking into the screen, the results quite vast. Narumi's impatience then got the best of her as she asked for something other than surnames and nicknames of Kiyoshi, to which he scratched the back of his head, underneath his ponytail, as he said "I'm sorry Kayoska-san; if I did I would've said so, but I've only been here a week so I never got the chance to-" [i]"SHH!" [/i]"-[size=2]get to know him[/size]." Kiyoshi whispered on the last part, rolling his eyes after getting hushed again by the librarian.

Then quite the idea had hit Narumi as she said, linking the nickname Starchild with the name Hoshi, and Kiyoshi himself thought it made sense. "Say...that could be it!" he said as he took the mouse momentarily from Senshi and clicked on the name Hoshi Takahashi, which then followed by a loading screen which stated underneath PLEASE WAIT: 1 min. to which Kiyoshi sighed and panted, tapping his foot as he tried to wait, but since they were so damn close on the case he couldn't wait and "OH COME ON!" Kiyoshi groaned at the screen, which of course followed by what he anticipated: [i]"SHH!"[/i]

Eventually the screen had loaded and on it was a picture of the boy Hoshi Takahashi, as well as details enlisting details about him. "Hmm...well, that explains his nickname; he's in the Music Club and his favourite genre is Rock. I wonder which band he listens to?" before humming the tune of the chorus of Rock 'n' Roll All Night as he looked in further detail. "Hmm...right, so we know he's in the music club, and Naoko-san said earlier on that the Public Safety Commission was bullying other clubs into submission unless they payed up...what should we do?"

Jin waited for a few moments, listening to Linu rummage through her bag looking for something. He blinked and would look away again when she seemed to have found what she was looking for. Jin would look back at Linu when she approached him to take him up on his offer. He would glow a faint red when she took one, even though she only gave it a small nibble, and made him happy, although he tried to hide it. "Ah..." Jin said in response to Linu introducing her self. Taking in what she said and trying to commit her name to memory, Jin would get up from his seat and stand-up straight. Being Six-feel tall he was much larger then Linu, and most of the other students that were previously there, and he would hope that his tall and slender appearnace wouldn't startle. Jin smiled, it was weak and he was trying to smile better, but one could easily tell how nervous he was. Hes finally getting to introduce him self, and to a girl no less! So Jin put his hand out, in the gesture of a hand shake and spoke up, trying to project his voice clearly. "It's an honor to meet you Linu, or do you perfer to be called Yami?" Not allowing for a response at that exact moment, he introduced him self. I'm Jin. Jin Himura." He met eye-contact with Linu and tried not to blush. He was also curious as to if whether or not the rice-ball was any good.

Linu took another bite out of the rice ball, not really paying attention to the taste and kept her eyes darting around the room. She glanced back to the boy to see him standing up, standing as tall as six feet, much taller than she was even standing up. She flinched slightly but tried to hide it, reluctantly taking the hand offered to her as the boy introduced himself as Jin, seeming just as nervous as she was.

[b]"Um...I-it's nice to meet you..."[/b] she replied, completely unsure of what to say [b]"And Linu will do just fine, thanks."[/b]

She quickly let go of Jin's hand and proceeded to finish off the rice ball, thinking that it wasn't all that bad either and it was at least nice of him to offer her one. Not being the best at starting a conversation, and guessing that Jin was of a similar disadvantage, she glanced around the room trying to think of anything to say, thinking it would be rude to just leave Jin on his own. Her eyes fell on the blackboard once more and she stole a glance up at Jin.

[b]"So...Uh...Do you know anything about the public safety thing?"[/b] She wasn't expecting him to know and immediately felt stupid for even asking.

Jin smiled again, it was kind of a dorky smile but it was a good smile none-the-less. He firmly shaked Linu's hand and with that, he had introduced him self finally. Despite being a junior, this was his first time actually introducing him self to someone and possibly being their friend. "Alright. Linu it is then." He said, his voice was a bit shakey because he was still nervous despite having gone through the introductions. Jin would blink, and watch as Linu's eyes darted around the room, showing that she was just as nervous as he was, which actually made him feel more at ease.

"Public Safety Commission." He repeated after Linu asked him her question. His eyes turned to the black-board. After a few moments his expression darkend, and even turned a little sad. "i..don't know much. But i've dealt with them before. I don't really know what their deal is, or what ever it is their up to, but i know for sure they dislike me for some reason. . ." Jin paused. Closing his eyes, he started to shake. "They know my secret. . ." He paused, keeping his eyes closed while he talked. "I don't know how they found about the true me, but they did, and when you know about my true self, you can control me. . ." Pausing once again, Jin opend his eyes and stared ahead. "So they left a letter in my locker one day, it was anonymous, but assuming what Naoka said was true, i am sure it was them. Im not aloud to interfere with them, or else they will get me expelled...and since they know my secret they can surely do it." His secret undoubtedly referred to his true appearance, as an Ushi-Oni.

Sighing, his eye-lids seemed heavy, as if he was suddenly tired. His gloomy facial express loomed about and would return his eyes to Linu. "Im really worried about what might happen to me if i participate in the club activites to expose them for what they truly are. But if i don't do something i may not be able to live with my self knowing that now, it's possible your in danger, no, we're all in danger with them around." Unsure where he found it, but Jin had a boost of confidence which alowed him to tell all this to Linu. He was able to speak fluently, although still in a low voice. He was able to say everything he wanted to Linu. "Im sorry i wasn't much help, and i don't have any proof that it was them who sent me that latter..."

"[color=#0000cd]Interesting?[/color]" Azure gave a confused look as Naoko came close to him and put her arm in his. His teeth clenched up a bit, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. Naoko answered that question as she started moving, inevitably tugging Azure along with her.

They finally came to an area off the main path where there would be less people. As Naoko sat down and started adjusting her hair, Azure leaned off across the path on a tree, bending his head forward so that the shadows would conceal the redness he'd finally allowed to flourish.

Simply and precisely, Naoko told him what she'd learned. Thankfully, everything matched up with whatever Azure had already known, and unfortunately, nothing new.

"[color=#008080]Of course, I'm not going to say where I got all this information from...[/color]" Azure pieced a few things in his head together as she said that, already knowing what she obviously didn't. Azure frowned, even he wasn't pleased with the information he was about to divulge. He closed his eyes.

"[color=#0000cd]Hosokawa Jurou. Six feet, two inches. Two-hundred and ten pounds. Rumored oculops. Captain of our Kendo Club, also rumored to be a bit defiant against the PSC, and as of nine fourty-five this morning, officially missing.[/color]" Azure gave a very stern look towards Naoko, a look she returned with some hesitation. Whether that was from his knowledge of the situation or Jurou's disappearance, for the life of him, he could not decipher. "[color=#0000cd]I'd heard a little while ago that someone was asking a bit too much about the workings of the PSC. Now if they've figured out that it was Jurou who informed someone of something, there is little doubt that they have or will find out who it was that the information was told to.[/color]"

Azure walked off to the side and looked back down the path they'd come. "[color=#0000cd]Since you were one of the students who organized this club, I can understand how you'd be so eager to gather information, Naoko-chan. But it's a very tricky business to deal with, and you were just a bit reckless in your actions. A lot like how you tried to use your influential powers on us earlier.[/color]" Azure smiled warmheartedly and looked back at Naoko, hoping not to alarm her after revealing he knew what she was, but that was to be the least of his concerns. "[color=#0000cd]Naoko-chan?![/color]"

Five minutes later, the doors to the Detective Clubroom flew open, seeing two of the members still remained, Azure turned to them. "[color=#0000cd]Where is Yamada, I need to see him NOW![/color]"

Linu listened intently to Jin's answer, her eyes widening slightly when he mentioned something about a secret that they'd been using to blackmail him. She could feel her confidence melting as he told his story, mentioning a letter he found in his locker and how he risked expulsion by interfering with them. Linu realized her hands where shaking slightly and she quickly hid them behind her back, not wanting to worry Jin. Once he'd finished explaining his story Linu bit her lip nervously, wondering once again just what she was getting herself into, at the very least she didn't have anything anyone could use to blackmail her, not that she knew of anyway, but she was already repeating her first year and that probably wouldn't help matters much.

[b]"Oh,"[/b] was all she could muster in reply, suddenly feeling bad for even asking in the first place [b]"I'm...Um...I'm sorry."[/b] She wasn't even sure what she was apoligizing for.

Their conversation was not off to a good start and Linu had no idea what to say after the story Jin had just told her, she'd never had any encounters with the public safety commission herself, mostly due to skipping class nearly all the time during her first year, and had no idea where to even start. She opened her mouth to speak again but before she did a loud bang signalled the door being thrown open, quickly followed by the person responsible yelling, seemingly in panic, and asking to know where Yamada was. Linu let out an involuntary squeak and quickly ducked behind Jin (there was a lot of him to hide behind), poking her head out after a moment to identify the person at the door.

[b]"Um..."[/b] She spoke up, rather quietly [b]"I don't think he's here anymore."[/b] She almost felt stupid for saying that, it was a rather obvious fact after all.

Jin gave a brief sigh, starting to feel like he said to much, without any proof that it really is the Public Safety Commission blackmailing him. "No, it's alright." He said in response to Linu's apologizing. "I should apologize, i didn't mean to throw that all out on you at once, but i do feel a little better since now someone else knows, i don't have to feel entirely alone. Jin watched as Linu's body reacted to how she felt, she really was about as shy as he was. He wanted her to feel more comfortable, but he imagines theres alot of factors at play, which give them both a reason to be nervous. He's sure it doesnt help Linu's case at all considering how tall Jin was. When suddenly. . .

There was a loud bang, and the door to the classroom flung open. Azure stormed into the room, shouting something about Yamada. Jin caught up to pace after a few moments and felt Linu almost cling-against his backside like shelter. Startled by it for a moment, he shook a little, but then he also blushed. Jin turned his head to Azure as he heard Linu speak quietly. "Yeah. . . " Jin said and paused, agreeing with Linu's words. "He hasn't been back here since him and a few others left a little while ago. . ." Jin watched Azure. He was nervous, since he hadn't got to introduce him self to Azure before and Jin wasn't entirely aware of what kind of person Azure was.

Azure clenched part of his hair. "Do you know where he went?" This was bad. Naoko had disappeared from right under his nose. How could he have let that happen? Then again, maybe he shouldn't have taken it upon himself to guard someone, I mean, surely he wasn't the best candidate? He was the information guy, there had to be someone stronger than him for the job, why'd he let himself take it on? Still... there was no time for that now. If he wanted to find her, he'd need the rest of the detective club, and that started with one of the so-thought-as leaders. Speaking of which, he'd need everyone. "Hey, you two. I need your help, can you come with me to find Yamada?" He tried to let the urgency in his voice do the talking for him.

Jin would listen to what Azure had to say, carefully. Getting the vibe that something was wrong, Jin responded. "Something happened...?" However, Jin would soon realize that, that much had already been established and had felt dumb for even saying it. Jin would turn, and look back at Linu, wondering how she felt about all this, but Jin would quickly turn back to Azure. He hadn't been fully accepted into the club yet, but if he could help out here, he'd surely be accepted. So Jin would nod, in Azure's direction. "A-Alright. You have my hand in this, b-but. . ." He said, and would studder faintly. "Im not sure how much help i will be, but i'll do what i can." Jin gave out a rough sigh through his nose, and stood straight infront of Linu, as if he was guarding her. Now he waited for her response, he would hope that the two of them would be able to look together, since she is his first friend, and doesn't really want to be separated from her.

Linu opted to spend most of the conversation behind Jin's back, naturally unnerved by the almost panic stricked nature of the boy who had just entered. At the very least he was one of the people who had turned up at the club earlier however Linu couldn't recall his name so just to be on the safe side she remained firmly behind Jin and let him do the talking. After he didn't get the answer he was looking for the boy quickly asked the two of them for their help in finding Kiyoshi, Linu wasn't sure what help she'd be given she left the room before him but it felt a bit rude to turn him down.

Before she could open her mouth to give the boy a reply Jin spoke up telling them that he had class to go to and quickly apoligized before leaving the room, leaving Linu and the other boy by themselves. Linu stood stock still for a moment, still taking in what was going on and glancing at pretty much anything around the room except for the other boy.

[b]"Um...I...I guess I'm free right now,"[/b] she said quietly [b]"Though I'm not sure how much help I can be."[/b] she added, guiltily.

Azure smiled as Jin said he would help, chuckling silently at how he was standing in front of the girl Linu, who just as he'd finished talking responded herself," "[b]"Um...I...I guess I'm free right now . [/b][b]Though I'm not sure how much help I can be."[/b]

Azure smiled warmly. Noticing she they both seemed fairly timid, he walked over to them slower than normal, extending a welcoming hand. "[color=#0000cd]My name's Azure, it's nice to meet you.[/color]" Introductions aside, though, he was still in a hurry. "[color=#0000cd]So whenever you're ready we should probably go. I don't want to worry either of you, but Naoko-chan's gone missing. We'd better find the rest of the detective club fast.[/color]"

Narumi beamed happily, glad that she was able to help Kiyoshi and their club in their cause. Narumi looked over Kiyoshi's shoulder as he looked through the computer. Eventually they came up to a loading screen. While Narumi didn't try to stay away from technology, she wasn't really good with it. The only thing she knew how to work decently was a phone, but only the house phones. Cellphones give her more trouble than it's worth. Especially with all of the new apps, games, internet and other things. She was getting a headache just thinking about it. Finally the computer gave them the information that they wanted. It seemed that Hoshi was Takahashi's first name, and he was a part of the music club. Kiyoshi said that since the Safety Commission was bullying other clubs, maybe Hoshi was a victim.

"I vote we go to the music club and see what else we can find out!" Narumi shouted before slapping her hands over her mouth. Though they quickly slammed over her head when her tail and ears once again popped out. She then continued in a whisper, "Maybe one of the other kids there can tell us more about Takahashi-san's interactions with the Public Safety commission."

[color=#8B4513]"I vote we go there too." [/color]Senshi said, quietly as he took his headphones from the computer and put them back in his bag. [color=#8B4513][i]Though this seems a bit weird...why would the Safety Commission be bullying a group like the Music Club? Did they initiate something that caused them to do this? [/i][/color]he thought as he got up with Kiyoshi and Narumi, walking with them out of the library. [color=#8B4513]"Narumi-chan, Kiyoshi-san...just thinking out loud here...but what if the Music club initiated something to start a fight with the clubs? I-I know it probably wouldn't be possible...but what happened if Hoshi-san wrote somewhat of a song that talked bad about the Safety Commission?"[/color] This question held some merit with it, cause if this did happen and they asked the Music Club about it...they have a reason why Hoshi-san was missing...but the rest of the kids was another story.

Kiyoshi's query about the music club was answered by the seemingly unanimous agreement of both Narumi and Senshi as both of the two canines...well, that depended, were the Kitsune, as foxes, canines? Well, nevermind, butKiyoshi did here the comical spring of Narumi's ears and tail again. After her outburst of obvious excitement it seemed her tail and ears popped out again, which seemed to Kiyoshi at least to be somewhat out of her control, but Kiyoshi solemnly chuckled at what happened quite quietly, brushing a loose hair from his gaze before revealing his Raiju ear again with a wink, this incident becoming somewhat of an inside habit he had when this accident occured. Kiyoshi patted Narumi on the back to comfort her, making sure she didn't misinterprete his chuckle of course, before returning his newly focussed attention on the the conversation.

Narumi furthered her point by saying that, since Hoshi Takahashi was part of the Music surely someone in said club might have a source of information about either Hoshi himself, or rather what on Earth the Public Safety Commission where doing involving and bullying the music club, a club who may seem if anything harmless! Kiyoshi did like the use of the word vote, it really made it seemed like a team effort; funny, how simple little words can make such an impact, even if they were subliminal or subtextual content, but then again it was that which made them work so swimmingly.

Anyways, it was then when Senshi added his vote to the talley, but he did raise a good point, perhaps supporting the idea that it might not be all down to the Public Safety Commission, but rather it could have some sort of involvement on both sides. After all, since when was there a criminal without a cause? In fact, what doesn't have a cause? Boy, that could go for ages; and so were the thoughts of the Raiju as he rubbed his chin in deep contemplation, his mug away from the computer screen by now however Kiyoshi rested his tuckuss on the desk and kicked back a little, still giving the tune a hum as he tried to pieve every single item they had into one solid nugget of excelent detective work!

"Alright, I think it goes without saying that we do need to go to the Music Club and get some interrogation going along," Kiyoshi stated as he lifted his finger pointing to the ceiling with it. "and you never know, Suta-san, you may be right; for all we know right now we cannot stickle anyone with any stick, but then at the same time we also can't ignore what we already know: Hoshi Takahashi is missing and the Public Safety Commission have been rumoured to be corrupt. It's therefore our duty to question them on their views and ties with this so called [i]'safety commission' [/i]and to make sure we face this problem head on!"

[color=white]Holy crap, I fell behind[/color]

As everyone left the room, Kyo decided to do some investigating of his own, and in theory, one of the best methods of investigation was infiltration. He left the room and made his way to the roof, from where he could see the door of the room used by the PSC. [i]Now, how to get in there...[/i] The Public Safety Commission was supposed to be a group of students who enforce the school rules, but as of late, it has become corrupt, beginning to take bribes and demand tribute from other clubs. [i]Maybe I can stop a fight or something of the like and be a total jerk about it. Or maybe I could just show up, say "Hey, I'm a Youko," and see what they say. Maybe the others have some ideas.[/i] He had no idea where any of them went, except for the three that went to the library. [i]I guess I'll go there.[/i]

[color=#8B4513][i]It could be possible...then maybe I should try and find something on that... [/i][/color]Senshi thought, with a nod. [color=#8B4513]"Alright Kiyoshi-san. Perhaps we should head towards the Music Club to find some stuff out. And maybe find out if Hioshi-san had anything against some of the members of the Safety Commission." [/color]Or if needed, he could just try and sniff out some clues...and emphasis on [i]SNIFF[/i]. Cause from what Senshi thought, him and Narumi could use their canine sense of smell to search for any signs of the missing students. [color=#8B4513][i]So what could've possible drawn the commission to do this drastic act? Wait...guess that's kinda the job of being a detective. [/i][/color]he thought.

Linu began fidgeting slightly as the boy, Azure, introduced himself, seemingly taking note of her nervous behavour which, far from making her feel better, actually made her feel even more uncomfortable if she was being that obvious about it. She straightened up and tried to keep her voice steady for once as she replied.

[b]"Linu Yami,"[/b] she replied to his introduction, rather hesitantly taking the hand offered to her by the tips of the fingers and quickly letting go [b]"I'm afraid I don't know where the others went to, though."[/b] She added.

Once she'd said this Azure continued with his explanations, informing Linu that Naoko, one of the club leaders, had gone missing. Linu's self control instantly melted at that revelation and her eyes grew wide with panic.

[b]"N-Naoko-san's...M-m-missing!?"[/b] She replied, her voice achieving a whole new pitch not even she was aware it could reach [b]"B-Bu...H-how did...Where....Oh god, I knew this was a bad idea."[/b]

She cupped her face in her hands and practically collapsed into the chair behind her, still shaking. It took her about a minute to calm down and stand up again, blushing somewhat from the display.

[b]"Um...I'm...I'm sorry about that,"[/b] she muttered [b]"I just wasn't...Anyway, you're right, we should find the others. But I'm afraid I don't know where they went, they could be anywhere by now!"[/b]

Kiyoshi nodded to Senshi's suggestion about going to the Music Club, as he knew it was eventually that way regardless of what happened, so Kiyoshi simply said "Alright then, let's see what we've got! We know the Public Safety Commission had some sort of involvement with the Music Club, which may somethiing to do with the disappearance of Takahashi-san. So, we've got to: A - Identify the Public Safety Commission's motives; B - Investigate any liability on behalf of the Music Club; C - Discover the nature behind Takahashi-san's disappearance; and D - ...umm, I'll think on that one later." Kiyoshi then turned towards the door and said "Dandy!" refering to their task list.

"Alright, Kayoska-san, Suta-san, let's..." Kiyoshi said, building up as he began to run on the spot, the inevitable bolt of a runner ready to go..."...walk!" and Kiyoshi took it quite casually, step by step, and said "Come on slow-pokes! If I'm walking we can make it there together!" as he, well, continued his progress towards the music club's headquarters, room 2-2, which was up a flight of stairs and down the other end of the hallway, so basically it'd be quicker to run but, well, Narumi didn't seem all for the idea and he didn't want to tire her out again; it wouldn't be fair to do such a thing twice in a row now would it?

So he took his time and eventually Kiyoshi, after looking around the hallways at a couple of cuties who weren't as friendly to the idea as he was and gazing over at the posters and such, taking one of the Public Safety Commission's Flyer with some form of contact information on it, he had reached the zone; the door of the Music Club. As he awaited his partners, Kiyoshi scratched his chin and kicked his foot over the other, resting it via his shin looking over at the room thinking "Man...this is a really confusing case."

She could scarcely breathe with the cloth placed over her head. It was tied tightly around her neck and only had one little airhole near the mouth- and what an airhole that was; it must have been made with a pin! And the heat... Oh dear, she was sweating already.

Naoko Morgan sat in the middle of a dark room, lit only by an ominous purple flame behind her. Not that she could make out anything from under the bag, though, that was nigh impossible. It had all happened so quickly, so sudden. An intense rush of pain to the back of her head was all she could possibly remember before blacking out; now, it seemed, she had awoken, or at least she thought she had, and the air around her was oh-so-hot.

A voice. No, two. Two voices was all she could hear, apart from the ever-steady trickle of water coming from her left.

[color=#ee82ee]"Do you really think it necessary to go through with this? Isn't it a little... well, you know, drastic?"[/color] Squeaked the voice of a small child. She spoke in English, but she sounded a bit Russian.

[color=#b22222]"Are you questioning me?"[/color] A deeper, bolder voice. His accent was more akin to a Southerner from the United States than anything.

"No sir..." Squeaked the girl.

Footsteps, this time coming towards her. A large, rough hand undid the tie around her neck and removed the bag from her head. Naoko still couldn't make him out, even with it removed. Everything was still black.

[color=#b22222]"You, Naoko."[/color] Said the deeper voice. [color=#b22222]"We overheard your plotting, and we don't really like the path you've set your little club on. Not that you are a real threat or anything... I know for a fact that we can crush you under our fists like..." [/color]A dreadful crunching sound. [color=#b22222]"...bugs."[/color]

[color=#008080]"So?"[/color]

[color=#B22222]"So, we have a proposition. You pay us, we don't hurt you or your little club. That also includes letting any information about our... protective services out."[/color]

[color=#008080]"So you're threatening me."[/color]

[color=#B22222]"I don't like your tone."[/color]

A wild bolt of pain ran through Naoko's head, and the world was a dream once more.

[color=#800000]"Chow time, Princess," [/color]in the midst of the shadowy room, the dim violet fire revealed a tall, graceful looking man with the body not unlike that of a dancer. He stood alone with Naoko, the Russian and American now gone. In the eery silence offered by the chamber, the mysterious man tossed a chair infront of him and slung him leg majesticly over the seat. Sitting backwards, he reached into a small bag he had carried in and retrieved a rather normal-looking, ordinary, plain, red apple. He moved the apple in front of him, examinating it. A rough sigh came from the man, [color=#800000]"You know,"[/color] he began, [color=#800000]"I think what we have here is a lack of communication."[/color] The man gave a pleasent grin, [color=#800000]"You have this belief, that you are so very good... and we, are so very bad."[/color] The man's mouth took a deep bite of the fruit, giving a pitied look to Naoko. The nectar maded drops unto the hard floor,[color=#800000] "I like to see myself as a very reasonable person. Order, justice... vengeance all these things must be carried out."[/color]

The man rose from the chair and faced away, [color=#800000]"I'm sick of this Naoko. If you don't follow me, you DON'T RESPECT ME- ...us."[/color] The man paced, [color=#800000]"Why? I don't undertstand, we protect you. No matter the cost, our job has always been to preserve lawful order. Why? Why!? WHY!?"[/color] In an instant, the man struck the chair had been sitting in sending it flying into the nearby wall crashing. The man stroked his fingers through his hair, clearly trying to calm himself. His sight swiftly turned to Naoko, he qucikly moved to front of her and bent down to look at her evenly, [color=#800000]"Why can't you see? We're not trying to rob... we're trying to help you." [/color]

________________________________________________________________________________

Once again, the infamous Naoi was found wanting, well, in directions that is. No matter how often it happened he seemed to never understand the layout, embaressing as it is his junior year. His goal was only to find another member at this point, which would difficult since he ad not memorized the face of many of them and few had even seen him... to that regard, none even picked up his name. That wasn't entirely true, the Azure kid seemed to know it. Naoi thought this a bit stalkerish in behaivor. Truth be told, Naoi was feeling a bit down. He had failed to make himself appear glamorious at the meet and afterwords, he had failled to derive any useful intellegence regarding the club. He concluded that if depression was an object, it would be a mason jar. He didn't understand why either.

Stampering around the uniform pathways, walkways, and hallways he found litle companionship in his mellow stroll, like a lost boy in a grocery store. A long sigh escaped Naoi as he flashed a quick glance to a map on the wall. His steps were long and drawn, the lights dimmer than usual. He began to mumble, meaningless nonsense mostly about his existential crisis and the saddening nature of all things. In fact, when a sign signalling the exit came into view, he was so entrenched in his melancholy trance he hardly noticed.

Archived