♫ The Melody Crew ♫

CMRenji

[center][img]http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/9508/melodycrewlogo.png[/img][/center]
[center]Welcome to the Melody Crew, mi amigo.[/center]

[center][i][b]~About the Club~[/b][/i][/center]
[center]The Melody Crew mainly discusses music, bands, artists etc. But we certainly can talk of other things, like general news and whatnot. We do not just talk about 1 genre of music, we can discuss all types. Rock, Pop, R&B, Anime music, Video Game music, Funk etc.[/center]

[center][i][b]~Rules~[/b][/i][/center]
[center]No spamming, trolling, flaming etc. All YCM rules apply guys.[/center]

[center][i][b]~Members~[/b][/i][/center]
[center][spoiler=Maestro(Admin)][/center]
[center][spoiler=Renji][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000]Name you wish to be addressed as: Renji[/color][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000]Favorite Genre of Music: Rock[/color][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000]Favorite Artist/Band: Green Day[/color][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000]Top favorite songs(no more than 3): Holiday by Green Day, Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin[/color][/spoiler][/center]
[center][/spoiler][/center]

[center][spoiler=Council of Rhythm(Mods)][/center]
[center][spoiler=Fluttershy, King of the Wind][/center]
[center]Name you wish to be addressed as: Fluttershy, FS, or DL (or whatevs XP)
Favorite Genre of Music: Alternative Rock, but I listen to basically anything that isn't too noticeably autotuned
Favorite Artist/Band: tie between Linkin Park and Breaking Benjamin
Top favorite songs(no more than 3): ooh, a toughy... Ima have to go with
1. Crawl
2. Hopeless
3. Dance with the Devil

Tho my top favorite songs are never stable, for I basically like every song by Linkin Park and Breaking Benjamin (the reason no LP songs are in my top 3 is that while I love most, if not all LP songs, BB songs are truly exceptional all on their own, and I still love every single one that I've heard)[/center]
[center][spoiler=Melodique Lord Nephilim][/center]

[center][color=#000066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][u]Name:[/u] [/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=#000066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]༺Nephilim༻[/b][/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][u]Favorite Genre of Music:[/u] [/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=#000066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Dunno, depends[/b][/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][u]Favorite Artist/Band:[/u] [/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=#000066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Dunno, depends[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center]
[color=#000066][u][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Top favorite songs(no more than 3): [/b][/size][/font][/u][/color][/center]
[center][color=#000066][b]Can't pick T-T but 3 I like right now are: [/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#000066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]1| Aoki Lapis-Gravity=Reality[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center]
[b][color=#000066]2| Aoki Lapis-C.S. Port (not real name, but dunno what it's called. Link here: [/color][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT-KVUi8CqQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLCE8DD312A0B7588F"][color=#000066]:333[/color][/url][color=#000066])[/color][/b][/center]
[center]
[color=#000066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]3| Hatsune Miku-Our Fortia[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#000066][b]***All of these vary according to mood***[/b][/color][/center]

[center][spoiler=Other Melody Crew Members][/center]
[center][spoiler=Kyng][/center]
[center]Name you wish to be addressed as: Kyng
Favorite Genre of Music: Undecided
Favorite Artist/Band: Korn, Pendulum, Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold...it goes on...
Top favorite songs(no more than 3):
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOlc_j4rMA&ob=av3e"]Korn - Narcissistic Cannibal[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTKe5-QpnA"]Breaking Benjamin - Dance with the Devil[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5f966vztPk"]Pendulum - The Fountain[/url][/center]
[center][spoiler=Admiral Tim][/center]
[center]Name you wish to be addressed as: Majortim[/center]
[center]Favorite Genre of Music: R&B/pop[/center]
[center]Favorite Artist/Band: The Black Eyed Peas[/center]
[center]Top favorite songs(no more than 3): dirty bit, just can't get enough, where is the love.[/center]
[center][spoiler=.Rai][/center]
[center][b]Name you wish to be addressed as:[/b] .Rai
[b]Favorite Genre of Music:[/b] Pop/R&B/Funk/Jazz/Classical
[b]Favorite Artist/Band:[/b] Debussy for the lolz. Seriously though, Florence + the Machine
[b]Top favorite songs:[/b] All This and Heaven Too (Florence + the Machine), Two Arabesques (Claude Debussy), Honey and the Bee (Owl City)[/center]
[center][spoiler=☠ℑѦŽ☠][/center]
[center][b]Name you wish to be addressed as:[/b] Jaz
[b]Favorite Genre of Music: [/b]Indie/J-Rock
[b]Favorite Artist/Band: [/b]
[u]Artist:[/u]
[i]Yoko Shimomura[/i]
[u]Band[/u]:
[i]English: Coheed & Cambria[/i]
[i]Japanese: Last [/i][i]Alliance[/i]
[b]Top 3 favorite songs:[/b]
[u]1)[/u]
[i]Shissou[/i]
[u]2)[/u]
[i]Un Sospiro[/i]
[u]3)[/u]
[i]Andy, You're A Star[/i]
[/spoiler][/center]
[center][spoiler=Phantom Stranger][/center]
[center]Name you wish to be addressed as: [color=#0000ff][b]Phantom[/b][/color]
Favorite Genre of Music: [color=#0000cd][b]Progressive, Post Hardcore, Instrumental/Orchestral and Skramz(Emo/Screamo. Not the mainstream/mtv/scene kids crap).[/b][/color]
Favorite Artist/Band: [color=#0000cd][b]The Mars Volta, At The Drive-In, City Of Caterpillar and Two Step From Hell.[/b][/color]
Top favorite songs(no more than 3): [color=#0000cd][b]One Armed Scissors, Luciforms and Your face is a rape scene.[/b][/color][/spoiler][/center]
[center][spoiler=Ongaku Matsuri][/center]
[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name you wish to be addressed as: [b]Thar[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Genre of Music: [b][color=#b22222]Hard Rock/Metal[/color][/b], [b][color=#4b0082]Techno/Dubstep[/color][/b], [b][color=#daa520]Classical[/color][/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Artist/Band: [b]Metallica[/b], [b][color=#a52a2a]Pantera[/color][/b], [b][color=#008000]Datsik[/color][/b]/[b][color=#a9a9a9]Excision[/color][/b], [b][color=#008080]Flux Pavilion[/color][/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Top favorite songs(no more than 3):[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Around the World - ATC[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]It's Tricky - Run DMC[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Wannabe - Spice Girls[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][spoiler=Avivia H. Caiba][/center]
[center]Name you wish to be addressed as: Avivia
Favorite Genre of Music:Pop
Favorite Artist/Band: The ready ready set, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, One republic.
Top favorite songs(no more than 3): Killer, Young forever (by the ready set), and The one that got away.
Stabs Thar for being anti-me.[/spoiler][/center]
[center][spoiler=+Whambulance][/center]
[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name you wish to be addressed as: Whambulance[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Genre of Music: Rock, Electro/Dubstep, Jazz, Rap, Country, Orchestral[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Artist/Band: MAKE ME CHOOSE?! Alright. [b]The Rolling Stones[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Top favorite songs(no more than 3):[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Honky-Tonk Woman- Rolling Stones[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Raise Your Weapon- deadmau5[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]New York State of Mind- NAS[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][spoiler=Comrade Trollestia][/center]
[center]Name you wish to be addressed as: Tenta, Comrade, Trollestia, Tentacruel, or the full name are all fine
Favorite Genre of Music: Heavy Metal
Favorite Artist/Band: Metallica
Top favorite songs(no more than 3): The Day That Never Comes, Iron Tusk, Every Time I Die[/center]
[center][/spoiler][/spoiler][/center]
[center][size=5][i][b]♫♫♫♫♫[/b][/i][/size][/center]
[center][spoiler=Banners]None yet[/spoiler][/center]

[center][i][b]~App~[/b][/i][/center]

[center]Name you wish to be addressed as:[/center]
[center]Favorite Genre of Music:[/center]
[center]Favorite Artist/Band:[/center]
[center]Top favorite songs(no more than 3):[/center]

[center][size=5][b]~Current Topic:~[/b][/size][/center]
[center]YCM Melody Club Playlist(Sumbit some songs!)[/center]
[center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksq135WVHUo&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL9ACB5DBDA4338FD1"]YCM Melody Club Playlist[/url][/center]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[left][color=#000066][b]Name: ༺Nephilim༻[/b][/color][/left]

[left][color=#000066][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Favorite Genre of Music: Dunno, depends[/font][/b][/color][/left]

[left][color=#000066][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Favorite Artist/Band: Dunno, depends[/font][/b][/color][/left]
[left][color=#000066][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Top favorite songs(no more than 3): Can't pick T-T but 3 I like right now are: [/font][/b][/color][/left]
[left][color=#000066][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1| Aoki Lapis-Gravity=Reality[/font][/b][/color][/left]
[left][b][color=#000066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2| Aoki Lapis-C.S. Port (not real name, but dunno what it's called. Link here: [/font][/color][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT-KVUi8CqQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLCE8DD312A0B7588F"][color=#000066]:333[/color][/url][color=#000066])[/color][/b][/left]
[left][color=#000066][b]3| Hatsune Miku-Our Fortia, but all of these vary, according to mood.[/b][/color][/left]

Name you wish to be addressed as: Kyng
Favorite Artist/Band: Korn, Pendulum, Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold...it goes on...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOlc_j4rMA&ob=av3e]Korn - Narcissistic Cannibal[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTKe5-QpnA]Breaking Benjamin - Dance with the Devil[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5f966vztPk]Pendulum - The Fountain[/url]

[quote name='N.E.M.E.S.I.S.' timestamp='1327191356' post='5774946']
[color=#000066][b]Edited app again then. :DDD Thought of Musique Supreme Lord Nephil but too long and didn't want to belittle you. XD[/b][/color]
[/quote]
[s]That's good, you dare not challenge my authority.[/s]

Kk, edited OP. :3

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327191363' post='5774947']
Name you wish to be addressed as: Kyng
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOlc_j4rMA&ob=av3e"]Korn - Narcissistic Cannibal[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTKe5-QpnA"]Breaking Benjamin - Dance with the Devil[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5f966vztPk"]Pendulum - The Fountain[/url]
[/quote]
Accepted. Welcome to the Crew, bro.

[quote name='N.E.M.E.S.I.S.' timestamp='1327191831' post='5774957']
[color=#000066][b]Also, suggestion, but something like the The Mélodique sounds like a better name.[/b][/color]
[color=#000066][b]Also, Y U NO SYMBOLS IN MAH WANTED NAME? XD[/b][/color]
[/quote]
But I dun made the logo and everything. .-. I may change the name to that, but for now it will stay Melody crew. When we get more members, and they like that name better, I'll gladly change it.

Sorry bout that. I just got your little um.. doohickey symbols in the first post. :3

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327192012' post='5774964']
I agree with Nephilim's suggestion: that name does sound much more...melodic, and quite nice to the ears. It really suits the whole club, nice one Nephilim!
[/quote]

Okay, okay, I'll change it once i remake the logo. =3

[quote name='N.E.M.E.S.I.S.' timestamp='1327193169' post='5774996']
[color=#000066][b]Do you want me to get LC/Rai/Daemon/etc on a logo then? Also, *hugs Renji* Free ofc. :333[/b][/color]
[/quote]
Nah that's alright. I know that Daemon has Midterms, plus I wouldn't want to bother any of them over something I can do easily.

*hugs back* Yay~

[quote name='Admiral Tim' timestamp='1327193216' post='5774998']
[center]Name you wish to be addressed as: Majortim[/center]
[center]Favorite Genre of Music: R&B/pop[/center]
[center]Favorite Artist/Band: The Black Eyed Peas[/center]
[center]Top favorite songs(no more than 3): dirty bit, just can't get enough, where is the love.[/center]
[/quote]
You sir are accepted.

Now that we've got a few members, we may need a topic. Topic ideas anyone?

[quote name='N.E.M.E.S.I.S.' timestamp='1327193169' post='5774996']
[color=#000066][b]Do you want me to get LC/Rai/Daemon/etc on a logo then? Also, *hugs Renji* Free ofc. :333[/b][/color]
[/quote]

I'm here. Also, those random symbols annoy me. Why can the title name not just be 'The Melody Crew'. end. Add the 'The', by the way. No definite article implies there's more than one. And 'The Mélodique' sound obnoxious, so keep the name. Just lose the symbols.

[b]Name you wish to be addressed as:[/b] .Rai
[b]Favorite Artist/Band:[/b] Debussy for the lolz. Seriously though, Florence + the Machine
[b]Top favorite songs:[/b] All This and Heaven Too (Florence + the Machine), Two Arabesques (Claude Debussy), Honey and the Bee (Owl City)

Topic? Anyone thought about composing music?

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1327193897' post='5775023']
I'm here. Also, those random symbols annoy me. Why can the title name not just be 'The Melody Crew'. end. Add the 'The', by the way. No definite article implies there's more than one. And 'The Mélodique' sound obnoxious, so keep the name. Just lose the symbols.

[b]Name you wish to be addressed as:[/b] .Rai
[b]Top favorite songs:[/b] All This and Heaven Too (Florence + the Machine), Two Arabesques (Claude Debussy), Honey and the Bee (Owl City)

[/quote]
I like your way of using grammar properly. I shall change it to "The Melody Crew", as long as the other guys are okay with it.

Oh, and accepted.

[b]Name you wish to be addressed as:[/b] Jaz
[b]Favorite Genre of Music: [/b]Indie/J-Rock
[b]Favorite Artist/Band: [/b]
[u]Artist:[/u]
[i]Yoko Shimomura[/i]
[u]Band[/u]:
[i]English: Coheed & Cambria[/i]
[i]Japanese: Last [/i][i]Alliance[/i]
[b]Top 3 favorite songs:[/b]
[u]1)[/u]
[i]Shissou[/i]
[u]2)[/u]
[i]Un Sospiro[/i]
[u]3)[/u]
[i]Andy, You're A Star[/i]

Bump. M'kay, I change the name a bit. I still plan on keeping the notes though since we're a music club.

Anywho, I suppose this can be the current topic:
[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1327193897' post='5775023']
[/quote]

I once wrote a bit of a song on paper. It was so terribad. =D

[quote name='☠ℑѦŽ☠' timestamp='1327322707' post='5776995']
I have [url="http://blog.audiojungle.net/wp-content/uploads/flstudio9.jpg"]this[/url]! [color=#696969]:[/color]D

I just mostly recreate Zelda songs and mess with them.
I'm still trying to fix up Midna's Lament. DX
[/quote]
Do you have any YouTube vids or audio tracks of these that we can listen too? :3

Archived