♫ The Melody Crew ♫

CMRenji

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='☠ℑѦŽ☠' timestamp='1327882983' post='5788563']
I'm always confused on how to get it,

Do you actually have to buy the Mac in order to download it? :/ lolmacfromfosters

Oh, and you like The Killers too? <3
[/quote]

Yeah, unfortunately Garageband is Apple-exclusive. You can get it on iPad if that helps lol.

oh and the killers are awesome <3

[quote name='☠ℑѦŽ☠' timestamp='1327888420' post='5788738']
[url="http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/database/avrillavigne/avrillavigne300.jpg"]http://img2.timeinc....llavigne300.jpg[/url]
[s]:[/s]D
[/quote]
Fuq yea.

Avril is a much better singer imo.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327888342' post='5788734']
Avril Lavigne or Kelly Clarkson?
[/quote]

The one with the best rocker voice gets my vote. Avril.

But now let's compare her to some others: Amy Lee, Hayley Williams, and Lacey Sturm

Take your pick. I love all of them.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327893881' post='5789025']
The one with the best rocker voice gets my vote. Avril.

But now let's compare her to some others: Amy Lee, Hayley Williams, and Lacey Sturm

Take your pick. I love all of them.
[/quote]
Assuming I'm in the club?
Amy Lee is good, Hayley is great with the help from their band and Lacey is ok.
Here's another.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we_czU9sJ3g&ob=av2n[/media]

• 2 weeks later...

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Name you wish to be addressed as: Whambulance[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Favorite Genre of Music: Rock, Electro/Dubstep, Jazz, Rap, Country, Orchestral[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Favorite Artist/Band: MAKE ME CHOOSE?! Alright. [b]The Rolling Stones[/b][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Top favorite songs(no more than 3):[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Honky-Tonk Woman- Rolling Stones[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Raise Your Weapon- deadmau5[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]New York State of Mind- NAS[/center][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328755490' post='5805464']
And I should really try and keep us on the first page. >.>
[/quote]

Lawl the same thing happened to the WWE thread.

At least you got this far. My most successful club thread lasted only around 83 posts.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328755793' post='5805480']
Any good ideas for a new topic, or should we continue to post songs we want in the playlist?
[/quote]

We need a good constructive topic, not just random songs to add to an endless list.

I figure we should share our favorite theme music (this could tie in with the WWE club.) Wrestler entrance themes, video game themes, movie soundtracks, etc. Something like that.

Any ideas? In order, first thing that comes to my mind is Sheamus' theme, Crash Bandicoot music, and the soundtrack to the Bad Boys 2, which I may still have. :3

[quote name='+Whambulance' timestamp='1328837710' post='5807381']
Y'all don't know 'bout dis swag right here.
[/quote]

Wow. Back when CN was my life.

Now I have to look for every other show theme I've come across during that time. Thanks, Wham.

Archived