Do You Have A Wii?

EliminateHRN

Do You Have A Wii?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Have A Wii?

I have received my Nintendo Wii on the launch date, and a few months in, got a little tired of playing. Once I decided to play for my own enjoyment, my Nintendo Wii, suddenly stopped working. Once I got it fixed, I bought probably about ten new games, and played about halfway through most of them. At this current time, all I'm waiting for is Super Smash Brothers Brawl, which will be a major highlight for the Nintendo Wii, but other than this game, the Wii doesn't quite satisfy my enjoyment. :/

Guest Chaos Pudding

Yes, and it saved me on numerous occasions. For instance, when my computer's internet was out, I used my Wii to "borrow" my neighbor's internet so I could research a paper. That, and I had to use it to discuss things on this board. Also, Paper Mario rocks.

I've got one and I use it for what it was intended too : get a bunch of people over, get drunk and wave our arms around like idiots... and it's a blast.

Yeah if I wanted the super-solo-lol-online-gaming-did-I-mention-I'm-a-gamer-machine, I would've bought a 360.

ps : BRAWL *****ES!

Archived