Exodius... released! Discussion

Personally' date=' I would never use Foolish Burial on an exodia piece when I have this monster on the field. Sure it would give him 1000 atk points, but it would also ruin his effect of winning the game, since the pieces must be sent to the grave by his own effect.

[/quote']

it doesn't necesary to foolish an exodia part, just foolish another vanilla monster to give some power to exodios, it begins on 0 unless you discard a monster by it's effect, so any monster foolish'ed + the discarded part = 2000 ATK...

BTW: the card says that you have to discard all exodia pieces to win, but those parts must remain on the grave or not?? what if i use soul release/D.D. crow to remove one of those parts??

I thought it was exodius the ultimate forbidden god :'( oh well, i'm gonna buy every single shonen jump till i get them! (YEs i read shonen jump too, i have like 50 issues now)

And according to all TCG games i play, THE EXODIA CARDS MUST REMAIN IN THE GRAVEYARD (not rfg) IN ORDER TO WIN!

EDIT:

Oh and btw... Its a Subscription Bonus card for the May 2008 version of JUMP >.>

Never knew the American Jump had a subscription bonus... I guess the TCG version of this card will fetch some price for collectors.

So am I correct to see this card as a beatstick+living Foolish Burial?

Although the S.Summon condition means you really need to summon this guy early on in the duel, or you're basically fattening your deck before re-thinning it...

I can't imagine anyone using this in an Exodia deck.

Guest PikaPerson01
EDIT:

Oh and btw... Its a Subscription Bonus card for the May 2008 version of JUMP >.>

Never knew the American Jump had a subscription bonus... I guess the TCG version of this card will fetch some price for collectors.

So am I correct to see this card as a beatstick+living Foolish Burial?

Although the S.Summon condition means you really need to summon this guy early on in the duel' date=' or you're basically fattening your deck before re-thinning it...

I can't imagine anyone using this in an Exodia deck.

[/quote']

Beatstick? Not really. It's SS-ed at 0 attack. Average life span of a monster is 1 turn, yada yada yada.

As for living Foolish Burial... eh, you could argue that... but then again, it has to attack. It would be nicer if it was just an effect it could activate.

Archived