Wave_Sine

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solar Boy Django + Master Otenko = Setup for an Easy 6800 ATK when you combine their effects - Pretty Crazy :o

Moon Beauty Sabata - If not Earth, then does it just merely exist? i don't see a point in that card

The "Gun Del" cards are just equip card versions of the first 2 monsters - added with what i said about "Solar Boy and Otenko", (you get the idea)

Solar Gun Lenses Cloud-Frost are all the same, the 4 of those are all meh if they won't all do something different depending on the monster it battles

I dont get the "Lens - Sol" card at all. maybe it's just the way it's written but the Lens - Luna is okay, that's all :P mainly because i would rather have an attack doubling card when i battle instead of not being destroyed by battle

i'll look at more of them later however. i still have more to say :)

Thanks for the comments!

I worded "Moon Beauty Sabata" similarly to how the Anime "Clear" cards are - you hit the right mark, he's supposed to be treated as having no attribute.

A lot of how these cards work is based on how the game does; the Guns del Sol and Hel are meant to be equip versions of Django and Sabata. The Lenses are meant to have the Gun del Sol have the same doubling effect against the other Attributes that the normal Gun del Sol and the Gun del Hel don't cover. Its how they work in the games. The Sol lens is meant to 'reset' the Gun del Sol if a different Lens had been already used.

Clarifying my thoughts, and once again, thanks for the comments!

I mean, If it's how they work in the game then that's different and that changes my perspective a little :)

But in a game mechanics P.O.V, that's just how i feel, and that's just how i like my cards to be. I just like to pay attention to detail and i like to make my cards based on the stuff they are from, but at the same time make them balanced so that people would like to see them in a better light.

that might explain my blunt observation, (if it was, it wasn't intentional).

Well, I tried to get the essence of the video games while trying for a good balance. Django and Sabata only work well against a few meta decks; the ones that aren't DARK or LIGHT will be able to get rid of them easily. I could easily change the names and art on most of these cards and post them in RC.

Most of these ara balanced from my own perspective, but getting the views of others is important too. There are a couple of cards that are somewhat overpowered, but that's due to my perception of how facing them in the games was.

Archived