~~Death City~~

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Famyx/PKMN%20Box/Shinigami-sama.png[/img]
[quote][b][color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Well, well, I told that lazy Crona to accept you Renji, seems s/he couldn't handle the pressure or something~[/font][/color][/b]

[b][color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Whatever, you're accepted~![/font][/color][/b][/quote]

[quote name='❤ Lovely Warrior ❤' timestamp='1330644287' post='5850603']
Lol my favorite part of the manga is where they all go inside the book and change genders. XD
[/quote]

My favorite part will always be Excalibur's first appearance.

But the whole Book of Eibon arc was hilarious because of that.

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1330687427' post='5851730']
[color=#000000][b]Name[/b]:Anger Level[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Intended whereabouts[/b]:[/color][color=#000000] Shibusen[/color]

[b]How much do you know about us?[/b]:I have watched [color=#000000]6 episodes of the dubbed Anime.[/color]
[/quote]

[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Famyx/PKMN%20Box/Shinigami-sama.png[/img]
[quote][color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Hey hey~[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Accepted~[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Let me give you some friendly advice, drop it at episode 40 and go to the manga before finishing the Anime~[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Then laugh at the different ending~[/font][/b][/color][/quote]

[quote name='Garazza' timestamp='1330641818' post='5850470']
I'm loading episode 23 right now. I know what happens and and its OK to talk about stuff beyond that episode around me. Back to the topic at hand: I find collecting 99 Kishin souls and 1 witch soul easier. You can collect souls after you become a Death scythe. So just do the normal method and slowly gain more power afterwards.
[/quote]

You seem to misunderstand.

Human souls don't really grant any power whatsoever. It's the witch's soul, which reacts with the human ones, and grants a power jump. If you keep collecting souls, nothing happens. So it's better if you leave those Extra Souls to others.

This would be so if we were to hold the old method.

The new method will make witches souls react to eachother, and this can only be done if you have 8 Witches' Souls. This method makes a much more powerful Deathscythe.

Get me?

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1330688744' post='5851731']
You seem to misunderstand.

Human souls don't really grant any power whatsoever. It's the witch's soul, which reacts with the human ones, and grants a power jump. If you keep collecting souls, nothing happens. So it's better if you leave those Extra Souls to others.

This would be so if we were to hold the old method.

The new method will make witches souls react to eachother, and this can only be done if you have 8 Witches' Souls. This method makes a much more powerful Deathscythe.

Get me?
[/quote]
Considering how bad everyone is doing so far in the show, 8 Witches' Souls sounds completely insane.

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1330689002' post='5851746']
Considering how bad everyone is doing so far in the show, 8 Witches' Souls sounds completely insane.
[/quote]

You're by episode 6, you don't catch the drift yet.

Not all Witches are Medusa-level. Not even sure you know who Medusa even is.

Some witches are easier to kill than you'd think.

[quote name='❤ Lovely Warrior ❤' timestamp='1330720119' post='5852301']
No. She is to young and innocent of anything and she is currently in training to be a good witch.
[/quote]

...You spoiled it to him, congrats.

...Nevermind, the Anime doesn't even go that far.
[quote name='❤ Lovely Warrior ❤' timestamp='1330707654' post='5852013']
Like Eruka would be an easier witch to kill and her little mouse friends. When they aren't all formed together.
[/quote]

>About to get killed

>Fuse into one

>Get only one witch Soul

Scumbag Mizune for you

Archived