Crazy Unit - X [YCM's Call of Duty Clan]

Agro

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332637904' post='5887249']
In terms of strategy and how you play the game, they are on two completely different levels.

With your logic, I could call a pencil and a decommissioned F-16 fighter engine the same thing because they both reside on Planet Earth.
[/quote]Whether or not it's the same. Physics does not change. You're still a bigger target without means of changing direction while in the air.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332650913' post='5887604']
Wait, from what perspective are you talking about? You confused me. I thought you were referring to being an infantryman.
[/quote]If you jump in the air as an infantryman, it doesn't matter what shooter you're playing. The second you take a jump, you're 1: extending yourself, where kneeling or lying would shrink yourself and make you a smaller target, and 2: Making it so that you cannot change directions until you hit the ground AND recover yourself.

Ok. Consider this (as it will happen quite often):

You're out in an open area. Messing around, trying to find barrels, or even in the middle of your base. Whatever. Suddenly, a Hawk swoops down, transforms, and cuts you off from the nearest cover. Do you...

A. Crouch down to make yourself a smaller target.
or
B. Jump around a try to avoid getting shot.

If you answered A, you've either never played Starhawk or you're a moron.

Like I said, you can't use that sort of shooter tactic in Starhawk since it takes MANY hits to take someone out. Your best bet is to jump around to avoid getting hit. If you're crouching, your making yourself an easier target, since your enemy will most likely be jumping while attacking you. And the easier target you are, the more hits you take.

imo, Starhawk plays sort of like a third person Halo. If you've ever played Halo before, you'd know that EVERYONE is jumping like a MADMAN.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332652142' post='5887618']
Ok. Consider this (as it will happen quite often):

You're out in an open area. Messing around, trying to find barrels, or even in the middle of your base. Whatever. Suddenly, a Hawk swoops down, transforms, and cuts you off from the nearest cover. Do you...

A. Crouch down to make yourself a smaller target.
or
B. Jump around a try to avoid getting shot.

If you answered A, you've either never played Starhawk or you're a moron.

Like I said, you can't use that sort of shooter tactic in Starhawk since it takes MANY hits to take someone out. Your best bet is to jump around to avoid getting hit. If you're crouching, your making yourself an easier target, since your enemy will most likely be jumping while attacking you. And the easier target you are, the more hits you take.

imo, Starhawk plays sort of like a third person Halo. If you've ever played Halo before, you'd know that EVERYONE is jumping like a MADMAN.
[/quote]You do whatever makes you more mobile and in control. i.e. NOT jump in the air.

I forgot, is Starhawk completely unrealistic in that you can get shot a lot and not die?

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1332657860' post='5887670']
Beta ends in three days, and I'm f**king sick on MW3. WE NEED A NEW GAME. >:U
[/quote]All you need to do is get Battlefield. Both Mako and I have that.

Also. Both of you could get Twisted Metal. Or for a great change of pace, Little Big Planet 2.

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1332660625' post='5887691']
I might get Battlefield, then. I can't see myself playing Little Big Planet. D:
[/quote]You should get LittleBigPlant.

There's no one who can't enjoy it.

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1332720968' post='5888654']
I rented the first one once. I thought it was good, but not worth buying. And I just ordered BF3 from Amazon. You have to buy an online code for that game, right?
[/quote]D8 ...hold me back, Mako...

And it's EA, so yeah, probably.

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT. Sony wiped my hard drive a while back, so I can't go online for any of my EA games that I bought before that! WHOOPEE!

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1332721079' post='5888659']
D8 ...hold me back, Mako...

And it's EA, so yeah, probably.

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT. Sony wiped my hard drive a while back, so I can't go online for any of my EA games that I bought before that! WHOOPEE!
[/quote]
Aaand, you bought BF3 before that I take it. Dammit, Aggro...

A few things.

A. YES NOW WE CAN ALL PLAY SOMETHING FPS THAT'S NOT MW3

B. *Puts Aggro in straitjacket* That should hold you...[i]for now.[/i]

C. Dammit, guys, stop lowering Crazy Unit-X's K/D. I had to get it back to to at LEAST 3.00 today.

...also

GOLD M16A4 GET

IT'S BEAUTIFUUUUUL!

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332733469' post='5888979']
C. Dammit, guys, stop lowering Crazy Unit-X's K/D. I had to get it back to to at LEAST 3.00 today.
[/quote]What game...?

Also guise, I'm telling you, get LBP2 or Twisted Metal!

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332738432' post='5889024']
Hey, I have Free. I just have no f***ing clue how the damn thing works.

I go on to try to do things but s***s all f***ed up
[/quote]Go to elite's main page and sign up with the button on the top right. /easy

I could already log in. I had to use the alternate side of my computer, the one that my parents don't know I have. It has no limitations, so Elite being on a HTTPS didn't screw me over like it NORMALLY would.

Anyway I still have no idea how to join so I posted a comment instead

Here's that video I did that I said I was going to post awhile back. Watch the Map at the top...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48JuHphIfwM&context=C44e9396ADvjVQa1PpcFOdpk4H0A3DPqph-y71wCnPpVB7Tb3kgbg="]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48JuHphIfwM&context=C44e9396ADvjVQa1PpcFOdpk4H0A3DPqph-y71wCnPpVB7Tb3kgbg=[/url]

Archived