Crazy Unit - X [YCM's Call of Duty Clan]

Agro

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1332168314' post='5878463']
Seems legit.
Oh, and MSR Acog is amazing. :3
[/quote]*clap* Wow, you're just figuring out that turning a two-shot-kill, semi-automatic sniper with hardly any recoil into a carbine is good?

Yesterday I went, 43 and 35...But on the last round we played (Mission_Demolition) it was the last 20 secs before the round was up. Guy shot up a predator missile and I had an Emp. He fires it as were disarming the bomb. I look up in the air and launch my Emp right at the last second before it hit us. We won and they raged....

I'll post a link to the vid sometime soon.

"Hes right"

lol

also
[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1332295918' post='5881539']
CoD club
[/quote]

Nope. Crazy Unit-X club. This is why I can talk about Starhawk and not have it counted as spam.

Speaking of, Crazy Unit-X has a total 3.01 K/D ratio on Starhawk, with a little over 420 EXP per second. =D

[quote name='Solar Chaos' timestamp='1332283545' post='5881162']
Yesterday I went, 43 and 35...But on the last round we played (Mission_Demolition) it was the last 20 secs before the round was up. Guy shot up a predator missile and I had an Emp. He fires it as were disarming the bomb. I look up in the air and launch my Emp right at the last second before it hit us. We won and they raged....

I'll post a link to the vid sometime soon.
[/quote]
The three of us need to play Demolition. Anymore Kill Confirmed or S&D and I'm going to sh** myself.

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1332341752' post='5882054']

The three of us need to play Demolition. Anymore Kill Confirmed or S&D and I'm going to sh** myself.
[/quote]...you're f*cking with me...

I suggested that last week, but instead we played S&D in order to ninja plant.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332345598' post='5882127']
Well, I DID just come up with an awesome class for Ninja-ing, but it's versatile enough. Demolition tonight anyone?
[/quote]I suppose I can be there.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332345737' post='5882132']
Hold on a minute.

*checks calendar*

Crap. It's Wednesday.

Probably won't work out today. I have a ton of stuff, both school and otherwise. -_-
[/quote]Like? I'm actually curious as to what other things you do.

Well, I have a ton of catch up work for my Honors Research Project I have to do, which will take up a good portion of my time, I have a cavity I have to get taken care of, I have a Lab for Science, and then I have Church.

It may not seem like much, but all this stuff combined will practically take up my whole day.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332346144' post='5882146']
Well, I have a ton of catch up work for my Honors Research Project I have to do, which will take up a good portion of my time, I have a cavity I have to get taken care of, I have a Lab for Science, and then I have Church.

It may not seem like much, but all this stuff combined will practically take up my whole day.
[/quote]No, that seems like a lot... BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHACHURCHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's the honor's project? (more specifically what honors class?)

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1332347241' post='5882179']
It's for English. Just a Research Paper. I can choose whatever topic I want.

So I chose the Colt Revolver.

Still trying to come up with a Thesis Statement. ._.
[/quote]Usually a "topic" should have a question, making the Thesis statement easy.

Archived