Crazy Unit - X [YCM's Call of Duty Clan]

Agro

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331311074' post='5863019']
Dang PSN, I can't get the SSX demo, the new maps, OR Elite. The store is down, at least as of yesterday.

Still thinking about, instead of buying the new maps, saving my 12 bucks to buy Nexuiz when it comes out on PS3.
[/quote]Good thing I wouldn't be able to use PSN till sunday night anyway.

Haven't heard of Nexuiz. What is it?

(also SSX is basically snowboarding to indie music.)

Nexuiz (pronounced Nexus) is right now only on XBLA. It's a shooter that reminds me of old school shooters like Unreal Tournament and Quake, where you find weapons and stuff in the game and you are jumping and strafing all over the place. Looks awesome.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331312994' post='5863049']
Nexuiz (pronounced Nexus) is right now only on XBLA. It's a shooter that reminds me of old school shooters like Unreal Tournament and Quake, where you find weapons and stuff in the game and you are jumping and strafing all over the place. Looks awesome.
[/quote]Meh, looks like Halo. Not too sure about it. There are probably similar iPhone games.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331313401' post='5863060']
I assure you, it'll play far differently from Halo.
[/quote]Simpler right? Less to use, less to do? Worse graphic? Different controls.

Still looks like Halo. Still a FPS.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331313718' post='5863065']
You just don't appreciate the older shooters like I do. Those were the first ones I played.

Ah, the Unreal Tournament demo. Goooood times.
[/quote]I don't. Because you could hardly tell what you were doing.

It's the same problem a lot of people have with Ocarina of Time.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331314148' post='5863081']
You're just to slow to keep up with it. It takes skill to know whats happening through a flurry of bullets and energy projectiles.
[/quote]That's not what I meant, but okay.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331314221' post='5863083']
"Because you could hardly tell what you were doing."

Then define this.
[/quote]Well compare that to the other example I gave about Ocarina of Time. Shouldn't be TOO tough to figure out. If you're not too slow to keep up of course.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331314371' post='5863088']
I never played much of Ocarina of Time. I'm STILL trying to get a copy of that, but it's hard. >_<
[/quote]If you have a Nintendo gaming system of any kind, it shouldn't be a challenge at all.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331314948' post='5863101']
My Wii is in the crapper, I have no N64 ( ;_; ), and I STILL can't find a Gamecube version. AND MY COUSIN WON'T LET ME HAVE HIS
[/quote]Lol, cause Wii is easy to get. N64 is obv. Gamecube mhmm. I HAS THAT. And then there's the 3DS remake with much better graphics. Plus any system that has Wii Store has it.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331314948' post='5863101']
My Wii is in the crapper, I have no N64 ( ;_; ), and I STILL can't find a Gamecube version. AND MY COUSIN WON'T LET ME HAVE HIS
[/quote]
Project 64 wishes to speak with you.

Oh, and I was playing Black Ops today. The Kiparis is my new favorite gun. :3

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331444920' post='5865587']
Sunday night?

/soundslikeaplan
[/quote]Plan may have just been thwarted due to some unforeseen circumstances, but I'll try to get back to you on that tomorrow.

Right.

Also, made a Crazy Unit-X clan in the Starhawk beta. Currently at the 150~ spot =D

Ranking for Clans in Starhawk is based off of Experience earned per game. So even though I'm the only person in my clan, I still manage to hold a pretty high spot when there are thousands of clans.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331445242' post='5865595']
Right.

Also, made a Crazy Unit-X clan in the Starhawk beta. Currently at the 150~ spot =D

Ranking for Clans in Starhawk is based off of Experience earned per game. So even though I'm the only person in my clan, I still manage to hold a pretty high spot when there are thousands of clans.
[/quote]F*cking show-off.

Still have no reason to buy that game. Js

Not showing off. Just playing. :I

You don't have to buy it. The Public Beta is open to everyone for FREEEE, and will stay up until March 28th. Then the agonizing wait until the May 8th release. Give it a play, and you might just find a reason to buy it. I've been enjoying it FAR more than MW3. In fact, I kind of hate MW3 right now. Imbalanced piece of junk.

The Torpedo Secondary for the Hawk is F***ING INSANE. It's MUCH less a torpedo and more a frikkin bunker buster! Massive explosion, large radius, destroys most things in one shot. HOLY MOLY IT'S AWESOME

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1331445539' post='5865604']
Not showing off. Just playing. :I

You don't have to buy it. The Public Beta is open to everyone for FREEEE, and will stay up until March 28th. Then the agonizing wait until the May 8th release. Give it a play, and you might just find a reason to buy it. I've been enjoying it FAR more than MW3. In fact, I kind of hate MW3 right now. Imbalanced piece of junk.

The Torpedo Secondary for the Hawk is F***ING INSANE. It's MUCH less a torpedo and more a frikkin bunker buster! Massive explosion, large radius, destroys most things in one shot. HOLY MOLY IT'S AWESOME
[/quote]People play MW3? :o

I've been focused more on Megaman Starforce 3, which I just bought. Can't wait to get into pro for that.

Oh, and that torpedo sounds imbalanced.

When you find the Torpedo power up, you get exactly one. When you want to fire it, you have to charge it up while looking down this constricting view screen. And the shot moves slow as crap. One only spawns every...eh, 5 minutes? Probably more. And both teams have to fight over the same one.Unless you're right near the blast, though, you probably won't die. Only things right near the impact zone get blown away. Others are just damaged. And Shield Generators are still able to block it without any negative results.

I can tell that the developers spent a lot of time balancing the game.

Archived