Crazy Unit - X [YCM's Call of Duty Clan]

Agro

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WELL SORRY I KINDA FORGOT YCM EXISTED.

I actually came up with a class like that, and it was really hilarious to use.

-Assault Shield
-Ballistic Knife
- 2 Combat Axes
- Perk 1 and 3 of your choice (I go with Flak Jacket and Tact. Mask because most people like to throw things that go boom at people with Assault Shields)
- Perk 2 Greed (Fast Hands + Scavenger)
-Danger Close

It's funny when you go right in front of someone with your Assault Shield and tomahawk them at point blank range. With Fast Hands they don't even have time to react. >:3 Unfortunately I just prestiged so I need to unlock most of these things again. I also prestiged my MP7. Worst mistake ever. You get to put your clan tag and emblem on your gun and get some playercard background. That's it.

ALSO THE MK48 IS GOD TIER

All I want is the machete from the campaign instead of my current knife.

The knife is FAR too terrible and I ALWAYS react by swiping with it when someone's close and it almost ALWAYS misses.

@Larry: I don't think there's room for a shield with the amount of perk greeds I use. :<

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Ryeden Ogata[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gamertag: (Please denote which system it's for) 360, Ryeden Ogata[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Weapon: Msmc or Mp7[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Class: (Optional, Place in a Spoiler) SMGs[/size][/font][/color]

Archived