Crazy Unit - X [YCM's Call of Duty Clan]

Agro

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a few retail movie stores around me that sell older consoles and games. If I remember right, an N64 was around 50 bucks. That was a few months back though, and I don't remember anything else. As for the spawning in BO2, yeah it's bad. Maybe even worse than MW3. But playing Domination tends to make it hard to notice. I still like the game better than MW3, and BO1, so I won't stop playing anytime soon.

Also, finding an NES is rather easy in my area.

[quote name='Mako † CRUX' timestamp='1358290910' post='6122077']
Dunno for them all.

Good luck finding the NES brother, though. I don't think it'll be easy.
[/quote]
[quote name='Archbaron Larry' timestamp='1358296901' post='6122151']
I have a few retail movie stores around me that sell older consoles and games. If I remember right, an N64 was around 50 bucks. That was a few months back though, and I don't remember anything else. As for the spawning in BO2, yeah it's bad. Maybe even worse than MW3. But playing Domination tends to make it hard to notice. I still like the game better than MW3, and BO1, so I won't stop playing anytime soon.

Also, finding an NES is rather easy in my area.
[/quote]NES is easy. Amazon exists. And I should be able to find most if not all of the consoles from $20-30. That includes the original Xbox. Maybe even a used 360.

Also, Domination feels even worse for me. Sure the spawns may be okay, but the level design and team balancing is god awful.

Dunno for them all.

Good luck finding the NES brother, though. I don't think it'll be easy.

So do you want me to take a picture of my new NES or would you rather see a gameplay video?

Username: Kingdom Star
Gamertag: XxKingdom_StarxX (PSN)
Favorite Weapon: (If lethals count) Bouncing Betty it's hilarious when I get double/triple kills from them. 

Okay

[quote name="Kingdom Star" post="6125301" timestamp="1358578152"] Favorite Weapon: (If lethals count) Bouncing Betty it's hilarious when I get double/triple kills from them.  [/quote] *cough* asshole *cough* BO2 is the best COD since COD4. I said it, come at me.

COD4 was one of the best of its kind because of its simplicity in Multiplayer. It was just a UAV, an airstrike, and a helicopter for killstreak rewards. That was it. BO2 is just a jumbled mess of killstreak rewards that are just introduced considering it's set in 2025, and the new slot system is not exactly simplified in a way that new players of the COD series would understand.

BO2 is cool, don't get me wrong, and its campaign is badass. But Multiplayer suffers from too many unfamiliar weapons, killstreak rewards, perks and weapon setup systems, along with maps that aren't even that great in size compared to the first game and overall playability. You might find some maps work with some game modes, but the maps don't hold up to what they were promised to be.

I know I'm ranting and all that, but I just wanted to get my point across.

and the new slot system is not exactly simplified in a way that new players of the COD series would understand.

Remind me how this is a bad thing? I liked the new system; I can finally run pistols ONLY. Plus, if you can't understand how that works, you probably shouldn't be playing CoD. It ain't that hard.

too many unfamiliar weapons, killstreak rewards, perks and weapon setup systems,

It's people like you that keep CoD the same thing OVER and OVER again. If they just kept everything the same with the same weapons, they might as well just release the previous one over and over again.

along with maps that aren't even that great in size compared to the first game and overall playability. You might find some maps work with some game modes, but the maps don't hold up to what they were promised to be.

[b]The maps are indeed bad. I'll give you that.[/b]

Remind me how this is a bad thing? I liked the new system; I can finally run pistols ONLY. Plus, if you can't understand how that works, you probably shouldn't be playing CoD. It ain't that hard.

I'm not saying it's good or bad. Until I'm able to play the game for myself, most of what's new in BO2 will be unknown to me.

It's people like you that keep CoD the same thing OVER and OVER again. If they just kept everything the same with the same weapons, they might as well just release the previous one over and over again.

You misunderstand big time. I just believe there were many unnecessary changes and add-ons that greatly effect how good the game can be. BO2 is not a bad game, it's just that it's not perfect either. I can only hope that things get better from here.

I swear I did not just see "the maps are bad". Have you played MW3?

The only standout great map to me is Raid, but still, almost every other map is playable, except for maybe Turbine and Express.

The killstreaks give a new playstyle, encouraging you to cap flags, get tags, etc. But it's not broken. At all. Every killstreak is balanced and has a counter.

The best weapon in the game is the PDW, but it's not a FAMAS or Type 95. You have a chance.

So yeah stop complaining and play the super sexy game.

I swear I did not just see "the maps are bad". Have you played MW3?

We've already been over this. The maps aren't as bad as MW3, but they're really not that much better.

The only standout great map to me is Raid, but still, almost every other map is playable, except for maybe Turbine and Express.

The ship is SH*T. jsuk.

The killstreaks give a new playstyle, encouraging you to cap flags, get tags, etc. But it's not broken. At all. Every killstreak is balanced and has a counter.

It's not as much a problem with the killstreaks as it is a problem with the maps and the spawn points.

The best weapon in the game is the PDW, but it's not a FAMAS or Type 95. You have a chance.

Except I've felt cheated out of kills and deaths so many times in this game that I don't feel like I do. Way more than any of the other CoDs, even MW2. Sometimes it doesn't happen, but this game, it's happened more than too often.

So yeah stop complaining and play the super sexy game.

I'd rather play a good game. Like Far Cry 3 or Black Ops 1.

There's a nuke in this game? (silly Agro, of course there's a nuke in this game)

Also, I should mention this, Mako, but I won't be posting lets plays for a little while longer. And we won't be posting the Sonic one at all.

On a similar note, I've begun preparations to start my own youtube channel for game reviews and shit.

• 2 months later...

Sup Broskis.

So for the first time since the end of Winter Break, my PS3 has wi-fi!

So what did I do? Figure out if Blops 2 is as bad as I remember.

And what happened...? I had fun. I'm so confused right now.

I spent the entirety of my playtime either using that new gun that came with the DLC (which is bullshit, btw, if you get a shot off, you win. No matter who shoots first) and playing without a weapon.

Turns out that as long as all my kills come from C4, an enemy's gun, or the knife, and I always finish with a KDR of 1+ I enjoy that game. I was laughing maniacally the entire 10 games I played. It was awesome.

I hope I don't get caught up in it though, because I have a backlog of games I need to play ranging from DmC to MGS3

also dagnabbit aggro

Don't worry, I haven't done shit with that yet. Also, I'm only quoting you so you'll see this.

Pro Pipe is fun to use. People rage.

I don't know what this is.

Also, I should sharpen my FPS skills by playing:

Black, MoH: European Assault, Star Wars Battlefront (&2), Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, and Battlefield 3 (I just wanna to beat the campaign)

Archived