This forum rules!

Azmania2260

Over my absence, I joined this other forum called VGBoxArt, a Game Cover forum, but it had no generator! Also, the colour scheme was dark, making it less attractive. And it only had 3,000 registered users. We have like 999,999.

So I came to the conclusion, this forum rules. This is my sanctuary.

Discuss.

Over my absence' date=' I joined this other forum called VGBoxArt, a Game Cover forum, but it had no generator! Also, the colour scheme was dark, making it less attractive. And it only had 3,000 registered users. We have like 999,999.

Discuss.

[/quote']

We know.

Of course it rules. That's why we join.

I think we have about 30,000 members.

Over my absence' date=' I joined this other forum called VGBoxArt, a Game Cover forum, but it had no generator! Also, the colour scheme was dark, making it less attractive. And it only had 3,000 registered users. We have like 999,999.

Discuss.

[/quote']

there's acculy 52,921 member's

This forum is good.

There are a few loose ends that need fixing but I'm sure the moderating team and the administration will be quick to fix (no I'm not referring to technical difficulties members).

All in all, between administration, moderating team, topics, posts, members, threads, organization and maintenance of forums, threads and posts...

7/10

True. This Forum has some Really Nice People such as Cyber Static' date=' Dark Spine Sonic and many more (Can`t think off the top of my head.)

[/quote'] agreed, even though i only know Cyber Static out of those names well he doesn't know me though,but This forum does rule :D, And i see you every where.

Discuss.

[/quote']

We know.

Of course it rules. That's why we join.

I think we have about 30,000 members.

Actually we have 53,000 members ^_^

True' date=' but this spam.

[/quote']

not this again >_>

Is this a new thing you are starting, 1st thing of you was to say overpowered of every card in the Realistic section and always give them 7/10 and now this?! What's with you man? This most definitely ISN'T spam...............

Note, there are a LOT of users on this site who just use it for the Card Maker

Archived