Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am working on an update for the Duel Portal. It will mean hamachi is not needed. It will be released as soon as I get some testing done.

So to those wanting to download hamachi - you don't need to. To those who already have it, well, better keep it until the new version is released.

Looks like the update came sooner than expected.

This update requires the download of certain DLL files, which are included in the .zip file. They cannot be obtained by the "Check for Updates" button in Duel Portal - you need to download it from the front page again. Be sure to transfer Deck files, Image files, Promo files, etc. to your new folder.

This version will do away with hamachi - you do not need it anymore, and duels with hamachi are no longer supported. There's a chatroom in-game where you can meet other players online. The game will attempt to register a chat account, if it's your first time. Please be patient as this can take a while and you may have to try again later (If you're still having trouble, contact me)

Also keep in mind Tag Duels are included, but not fully tested. Be prepared for bugs reguarding Tag Duels. Everything else should work fine.

Looks like the update came sooner than expected.

This update requires the download of certain DLL files, which are included in the .zip file. They cannot be obtained by the "Check for Updates" button in Duel Portal - you need to download it from the front page again. Be sure to transfer Deck files, Image files, Promo files, etc. to your new folder.

This version will do away with hamachi - you do not need it anymore, and duels with hamachi are no longer supported. There's a chatroom in-game where you can meet other players online. The game will attempt to register a chat account, if it's your first time. Please be patient as this can take a while and you may have to try again later (If you're still having trouble, contact me)

Also keep in mind Tag Duels are included, but not fully tested. Be prepared for bugs reguarding Tag Duels. Everything else should work fine.

you need songs for this incoming message hurr durr

EDIT: I need to know what the certain DLL files you included

Ugh this may seem like smart talk no lie, but I ask Is there where we can save our backgrounds so I don't have to keep re-upload it.

Backgrounds don't have a folder - it's just wherever you keep your pictures. Basically when you save a background's file path (which is in settings.txt) the Duel Portal will check next time whether that file exists in the same place.

This looks soo awsome but I have a twp questions which have proberly already been answered but I like to know anyway

1.Is this free?

2.To upload cards do we make them on the duel portal program,save cards that we made on this site or do that cards come from here to the program?

My username is:ShortGiant

is you want you can messege me the answers to those questions

1.Is this free?

lol Of course this is a free program. We wouldn't post a program with the sole intention of ripping people off by asking them to download something for, let's say, $19.99, and then not do anything half-way through.

2.To upload cards do we make them on the duel portal program,save cards that we made on this site or do that cards come from here to the program?

In order to upload cards, you are right, you have to sign up with a username, but you make and save your cards on the DP program. Transferring them from here to DP is just a bonus gimmick.

Archived