F.A.R. Studios/Productions

Frybread002

[quote name='Frybread002' timestamp='1333683164' post='5903415']
First of all, I call you Wierd Guy because your the only person I know of who would join YCM[b] (Again)[/b] in the manner you did...Hence the name, Wierd Guy.

[b]Okay, understandable. [/b]

Second of all, if Britain was so great, then why did we rebel?

[b]Because.......we were too awesome for you. [/b]

Third of all, don't compare British Football with American Football. We made your football a whole lot better here in America.

[b]You just said dont compare them, hah! Besides, you didn't make it better, you just changed the name. Our football is your soccer. [/b]

Fourth of all, despite not having free health care for most white guys, we natives have free health care for nearly being wiped from exinction and for being a sovereign nation :)

[b]So be nearly wiped out has its perks, good to know. [/b]

Fith of all, Akurix isn't dead. The way I set up that post, was that AKurix was simply lost in time and space, that way, it was vague enough for him to come back and it also provided closure. But if by some chance this still doesnt make sense, feel free to ask questions you may have.

[b]I makes sense, dont worry. It was just, from the way Nervarx died, it sounded very similar. I might've just read it too fast though. [/b]
[/quote]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frybread: ...I believe I'm aware of what joining a club and being under someone's leadership implies, and I've never really expected people to treat me "as a mod" anyway (unless it involves obvious mod actions such as locking dupe threads). Generally, people don't start to fear the grounds a mod walked on just because the mod's name was mentioned somewhere, so I don't think it will change anything about the thread.

But yeah, I'd still like to join then.:/ (However if you update the first post, I'd recommend to put "Cinnamon Star" down, since that's my actual name and I'm not really Evilfusion.)

That I understand, at least now I do. I was confused at first? Since when did evilfusion become a mod? lol Silly me to not realize it was still you Opal. Anyway, welcome aboard. I'll still treat you as a mod, mainly because I'm not the one to treat you like you are less than that. It's not in my nature.

Fry, you can still call me TSA. I just changed my name BACK to what it originally was (Minus the underscore). And I liked Xamidess' look in the pics. It was interesting by how you made him look (Excluding the fact that he look blind). And I'm glad you went with the dialogue I helped you figure out. At least I knew you didn't entirely give up on any suggestions I made to you (Think about this before you reply to this sentence and look back to when you denied some suggestions I had for either a character or the story itself).

Also, dude, you need to lighten up. If people actually DO begin to fear us because Opal is in this club, God forbid, then just let people know that there's nothing to fear. Whatever might happen that would lead to others fearing us, just deny any intentions of the sort in order to ease the minds of everybody.

One more thing. Opal, can you commit to doing everything in your will being to help us out? If you can't commit to everything, then just put as much effort as you possibly can. I mean, did you happen to ever read the role-play that we're trying adapt into a Fan Fic? If not, then maybe Fry, KCNameless, or I can PM you the link, or just have Fry post the original RP link on the first post. Up to you. Remember, we're all doing this as a team, no Owner and Co-Owner crap, just all of us being equal, yet individual, Owners of what we plan to do in this company.

[size=2]Sometimes I wish that the application process for anyone wanting to be a part of this would be that of an actual official-looking contract in which people would actually have to obey... lol[/size]

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1333763102' post='5904544']
[size=2]Sometimes I wish that the application process for anyone wanting to be a part of this would be that of an actual official-looking contract in which people would actually have to obey... lol[/size]
[/quote]

You realise, Fry might actually make one of those.

[quote name='Starlight Taxi' timestamp='1333714002' post='5903625']
Frybread: ...I believe I'm aware of what joining a club and being under someone's leadership implies, and I've never really expected people to treat me "as a mod" anyway (unless it involves obvious mod actions such as locking dupe threads). Generally, people don't start to fear the grounds a mod walked on just because the mod's name was mentioned somewhere, so I don't think it will change anything about the thread.

But yeah, I'd still like to join then.:/ (However if you update the first post, I'd recommend to put "Cinnamon Star" down, since that's my actual name and I'm not really Evilfusion.)
[/quote]

Hmmm...Alrighty Lasse, your in. Welcome to the group.

P.S. There's more to this message, but I need little more time to finish it.

At first, I was going to say something witty about Britain - Like how we won every major war we've been in and had to HELP Britain twce, or how we were smart enough to THEIR football SOCCER, I really wish to get back on track.

So Tsa, I just wanna let you know...I didn't deny your ideas. I just never had the time for incorporate them into a final product. Those pages I uploaded was everything I had to show to you. So yeah...we still need to finish them...But yeah, I see what you mean and I apologize for any inconvience.

Okay, Lasse (Evilfusion...erm...Opal...not, that's not right...uhhh...Cinnamon Star...Starlight Taxi...???), just like Tsa said, this project is something that everyone here helped created. We all have our share in it and I just want to know, how much do you know about the project we're working on?
Also...on the closing comments...that wasn't a joke...Although I didn't threaten an entire family or intimidate anyone, I did harrass some people in order to join...So yeah...funny you should mention that...ehehehe...oh boy....

Alrighty people, I got some good news: Finally able to get a rough-draft for a plot.

Do you guys recall the little character-graph the Weird Guy posted on the first page? Well, after spending some time thinking, I want to use that graph as a guide for the characters when we plan the spacing of the story. That being said, I was able to think of three different plots for each of the fractions we had in the original role-play.

[u][b]The Organization XIII Plot[/b][/u]

Do any of you remember the very early stages of the OOC thread? We were agruing whether or not we should have an complete or incomplete Organization XIII roster. Then TheFinalFan came around and said that the Organization didn't have to be based off the original, as they can be their own Organization XIII. It was from here that we all agreed that the new Organization XIII was already destroyed prior to the story.

Taking this cue from the original role-play and using it for the adaptation, this new Organization XIII is trying to rebuild itself, but suffers from a lack of foundation. In the end, the Organization destroys itself from different ideals (Lominax) and fighting amongst its own members (Rxadr x Xemanon/Toraxko x Nervax/). The plot for this new Organization XIII, is that they are simply trying to rebuild itself, but fails in the process.
(It should be noted, that they are going to be showcased as villians for the most part. However, when the Organization completely destroys itself, we are going to explain each and every member's personal feelings on ther regarding matter: Lominax's ulterior motive for creating an new fraction, to Rxadr's and Varen's horror at the death of their former home)

[u][b]The Heartless Plot[/b][/u]

In the role-play, the Heartless's only interaction came during the end of the role-play. What I wanna do, is I want to keep everything that happen in the role-play regarding the Heartess, true to the original role-play.

Serving as secondary villains, the Heartless are going to be an enigmatic or mysterious type plot. Only appearing here & there to help move the story along.

[u][b]The Keyblade Plot[/b][/u]

The Keyblade Plot, will serve as our main narritive focus of the story. Involving the only two keybladers from the role-play -Shio and Akira, the Keyblade Plot will be our "classic KH story" and will be the main characters for the story.
Both Shio and Akira will tell their own unique story as they travel the timeline of the story.

Unfortunately, Shio being from an entirely different universe and created by another person altogether, Chaos Sonic will be in charge for for his character. But from what I was able to come up with, was what if Shio actually traveled one-thousand years into the future.
Since Shio's original creation comes from a fan-fic Chaos created that takes place (roughly) 10 years after the events of the Kingdom Hearts games, I thought it would be cool to pay homage to Chaos's fan-fic.

As for my character, Akira Runner, his character outline is a bit simple: Living in a world that is cut off from others, Akira wakes up in Twilight Town mysteriously and suffers from amnesia in the process. So as the story progesses, each and every world that Shio and Akira vist, will trigger an memory inside of Akira to remember something about his own home-world. Which will eventually explain how and why Akira lost his memory and how he ended up in Twilight,

(As a side note, I guess you can say that the story focus can be on Shio. While Akira will be the anchor that will have the reader want to continue reading to find out).

That's all I got for now. So any feedback guys?

P.S. Excuss me Lasse, whether or not you are gonna read the original role-play or not, is perfectly fine with me. Since it will be an excellent way for all of us to explain the story to a newcomer who doesn't know what's going on.

You know, that post has suddenly made me realise that Akurix didn't have any Idea's or motives or anything really. Hmmm.

Anyway, seems like a good starting point. So, is this set just after or just before the timeline of the RP, or what? Because I'm starting to get confused about the timings. Everyone seems to have met, which makes me think after, but from what you seem to be planning, everyone is also alive. This seems to put it directly in the middle of the RP. So, is this going to be Chain of Memories-esque, being set in the middle with a story that doesn't directly affect or involve the original, or is it some sort of prologue/epilogue explaining the original?

Put it this way Wierd Guy, it just means you have a clean slate to work with Akurix. For example, I was to have control of your character, I would have him were we could use Akurix as a type of rival and enemy to Akira. That way, when Akurix saves Akira from that giant wave Rxadr summoned, it can create a more dramatic effect for the reader.

This is an adaptation and will be happening throughout the story in present-tense. The plots themselves will co-exist together.

That make any sense?

If I'm right with what I interpreted, then it makes perfect sense. [sub](It's basically side-by-side with the original roleplay, as a sort of edited and completed version? Plot holes filled and such?)[/sub]

Perhaps rivals, but I would think perhaps as someone Akira wishes to be equal to, but is quite far behind. Sort of like a mix between an Idol and a rival, someone that Akira can look up to and think [i]I'll kill that guy one day[/i].
Akurix is supposed to be an extremely powerful person. And dont forget, he's not actually a child.

Bingo Wierd Guy, right on the money. As it is a side-by-side comparison to the original role-play.
Also, I must say, that's an pretty interesting concept you have there Nameless. I'd suggest you hold onto that idea.

Aside from that:

Yo-hoy Opal! You still alive!? Cuz I haven't gotten an response from you yet! So I'm just a but concerned about your lack of appearance here.

Okay, after spending some time away from YCM, I want to ask the question to all of you: what kind of story do you want to tell with your characters and how much of their story do you want to potray?

In the role-play, I remember you guys were saying that Akira was something like "totally a different character" and "has a lot of back story." Well, after putting some thought into it, I realized that this could either be a good thing or a bad thing. So I'm want to know from each of you, how much of his story do you guys want to see in the fan-fic?

P.S. Just to put a little more emphasize on it, I want all of you to think of it; what kind of story do you want to tell with your characters and how much of their story do you want to potray?

I'm not really bothered about the amount of story Akurix has. If I look back, he wasn't much more than a supporting character, initially there as a rival for Toraxko, and then some random guy doing a bit of fighting. I dont see much of a problem with that, so I say keep Akurix as just a supporting character. Not quite a minor character, but not a guy with a huge back story.

Hmmm...Are you sure about that Nameless?

To put it in perspective for all of you guys, this is the story I want to tell:
If any of you had ever notice, the one recurring theme that appears in every Kingdom Hearts game, is the Heart. Tetsuya Nomura (the character designer for the game) is constantly saying this himself, and as arrogant Storyteller, I really hate it when people can outdo me. So to raise the bar in the universe of Kingdom Hearts, I want to talk about the Human qualites of the Heart. Showing the very little details of the Human Heart that everyone who ever tried an KH fan-fic/role-play, never want to attempt.
In fact, after failing to apply for Hydra of the Clock's role-play, I realized that I was actaully scorned because my ideas were completely foreign to his role-play. I was chastised and I swear, Hydra was turning an blind-eye to their actions, which in my eyes, some of his applicants were breaking some of the rules. That was when Tsa made me realize that the only thing holding us back, is ourselves.
During the planning of the original role-play, I told TheFinalFan, Merciful Idiot, and Tsa, that we can make this the NEXT installment of the series! Let's make it soo good, that even Tetsuya Nomura would want to make a game out of this idea of ours. We didn't want any of those common cliches of Riku's Nobody showing up in the role-play or anything like that. Something I had to stress in the Opening Forward of the role-play.

That being said, I personally want to explore the "Human" qualities and "Human" aspects of the "Heart."

When you take everything that makes him "supernatural", I actually created Akira to be as "Human" as possible. From his sudden child-like tantrums to his quick, hot-headed, violent rage, I made Akira as "Human" as possible.
In this fan-fic adaptation, I want to re-stress that apart about him again. Only this time, instead of having different bits of personalities all at once, I want him to "learn" all the different qualites of the Human Heart.

For example, every story pretty much needs a "new guy" in order to explain some things. From games such as Metal Gear Solid 2, Kingdom Hearts II to Gears of Wars 2. There is almost always an "new guy" to help explain some things, because it feels a akward for a seasoned vet like Solid Snake or Sora have to relearn the basics. Thats why we have characters like Raiden and Roxas to play as.
For us, Akira Sadisme Runner will be our "new guy."

Nameless, do you remember when you said that Akurix could be something like a rival to Akira? Well, I personally loved that idea, because in my mind, when I look at everyone else's characters, I noticed they all belonged in the Kingdom Hearts universe, are seasoned vets and knows what's going on. Shio was the classic Keyblade Wielder who tries to save the universe. While other characters like Rxadr and Toraxko have your basic characters goals: world domination or global anarchy (that's just an example, so don't take it seriously).

Akira will be a secondary main character, but his plot will be the hook that keeps the reader interested.

P.S. In my next message, I will explain how I see this adaptation being told. So if you guys have any questions or thoughts, I more than willing to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Yeah, I'm quite sure. I just dont see him as a large role so....
If you want to put him in a larger role, then sure. I just dont picture it.

And yeah, I remember. And it is a great Idea. Just remember that considering Akira's a human and Akurix is a nobody, they probably wouldn't know each other at the start. It kinda has to 'become' a rivalry during the fic.

Being back after 3 days from an experience that I don't wish to get into details yet, I think now is my time to shine!

Now, Xamidess was really underreferenced in the RP. There was never a single flashback nor any explanations as to what he planned. His name was all that was mentioned (Except for that one time in which Rxadr said to Xemanon that Akira was "Xamidess' whole being"). All those reference are plot holes that were supposed to lead up to the Final Mix project. But BECAUSE there were no explanations as to how something happened, I am just so annoyed by the fact that his story never really got to shine. So, I'd like to actually see some flashbacks as to when Xamidess actually planned for certain things to happen that actually would happen in the Fan Fic.

And I was also thinking this: With each separate chapter, different characters would temporarily be the main focus. You know, like Akira is the main focus for some chapters, but then, we would move to Shio, or Xemanon, or Akurix, etc. You know, to change things up, and then people can have a chance to shine. Also, Xamidess can have a rare chance to shine in some chapters, showing flashbacks of Xamidess writing in his journal, and then we get to read what he said so that more of the story and his experiences can be revealed at rare occasions.

Sound like something that we can all do? Because that way, for a short amount of time, characters can tell their experience about something as if they had the biggest experience in that short amount of time, and it alters as time passes. Thoughts?

Well, just to let you know Tsa, you really didn't tell any of us who Xamidess is. All you did say to us was he was one of the original four members who founded the new Organization XIII (Rxadr, Xemanon, Gun Xard, Xamidess), what he looked liked, and the anagram name he took from one of our characters. Anything else beyond that was something you never told us.

Personally, I like your idea Tsa. The only problem however, is the uncertainty of whether or not we will be telling every character's perspective on every major event that will happen. Of course, I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, all I am saying is that we would need to figure WHO'S perspective we need to tell on each regarding chapter. That way, we won't needlessly give a lot of useless infomation to the reader.

But taking your idea and expanding it a bit further, I was thinking if we could possibily give a type of "time frame" for the story.

What I mean by this, is if any of you guys ever played Sqaure Soft's (the company name before they merged with Enix to become Sqaure Enix) The Bouncer, the entire setting of the story takes place in one night.
Another example is God of War 2; I was expecting to travel to many different locations in ancrient Greece and Rome, but I a bit dissapointed after figuring out I was stuck on a little islan.
Finally, another exmple is in the Kingdom Hearts games, the player is going to different worlds and different.

Each of these examples all have their own "time frame" of the story. Well, I was thinking if it was possible to give our time frame "days."
If any of you had notice this in the role-play, there really was no breaks or anything to slow down the pace of the story, Everything was constatnly moving at fast pace, that it felt a bit weird to in one location telling an epic story, to another location where an epic battle was taking place.

So with Tsa's idea for the chapter system, is it okay with you guys if were to tell the story in the course of seven days?

P.S. I was going to explain how I see this story would be told, but I think that can wait.

Well, after putting a little thought into it, here's what I was able to put together:

Instead of following one plot, we'll use four different plots for each fraction that was in the role-play and we'll add an new plot for Xamidess's character...Organization XIII, Keyblader, Heartless, and Xamidess's Journal. But overall, here is how it would look.

[spoiler=Plot]
[spoiler=The Neo-Organization]
After the destruction of their ancestral foundation over one-thousand years ago, Organization XIII was [i]re[/i]-rebuilt in order to restore their missing hearts.
[/spoiler]
[u] [/u]
[spoiler=The Army of Darkness]
Whenever Light is taken, Darkness is created in it's place. The Heartless has gathered in many numbers in order to achieve their agenda...
[/spoiler]
[u] [/u]
[spoiler=The Two Keys]
To counteract the forces of Light and Darkness, Keys in different shapes and sizes were created in order to maintain balance of the two forces. However, in the time of this great crises, only two Keys have surived to be handed by one wise wielder and one wielder who has many doubts.
[/spoiler]
[u] [/u]
[spoiler=Xamidess' Journal]
Throught unknown years, only one figure has been obeserving the events around him. His only action is he writes what he sees.
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Journal Entries]
[spoiler=The Last Report...]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= [i]The Seven Days[/i]]

[Spoiler=Day 1]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 2]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 3]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 4]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 5]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 6]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 7]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Okay, this only took me about 30 minutes to create, so I didn't put that much thought into of the plots. Personally, I want to make the Plot in First Person View. If any of you recall the little side project [i]The Last Report...[/i] to promote and advertise the original REVERSED/[i]rewake[/i] role-play, I want to add it to the fan-fic adaptation as well. Seeing how it was extremely popular for a cult fan-base, I want to make the first four chapters of [i]The Last Report...[/i] be the plot for the fan-fic.

Any thoughts?

Archived