F.A.R. Studios/Productions

Frybread002

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, Hydra became a coward and locked his own thread. Apparently he has finals and preping for it.
Now, I can understand the urgency of having to attend other affairs in your own personal life, but during REVERSED/[i]rewake[/i], I actually made sure I had the time to check with each and everyone of you individually. That way, I could fix something that was to your disliking. In Hydra's case, he's affraid that someone may kill his thread or something else while he's gone. I literally had to gamble with a lot of things and I only lost once: Someone posted in russian as a Necrobumper and killed the thread. Anyhow, I'd always pushed everything to the breaking point of the rules and so when I see Hydra along that line, I see him as a coward and careless person, who had to lock his own thread because he is afraid of the uncertainity.
(Not only that, but I also see it as him abusing his powers)

Anyhow, I was never one to make a pointless post, so what I'll move onto the next part: Character relations.

During the role-play, the Original Four of us (Tsa, Monsieur, TFF, and I) were actually controling the role-play so that it would have a sense direction. Our characters were telling the story and as much as I don't want to tell you guys this, but we serously did not account for any of you characters during the original planning. Which was a good thing, because it would make the role-play scripted and more boring. (Plus, you guys were the ones who telling the story: Nervax completely destroying a part of the castle in a giant explosion, Akurix killing off the Monkey King on the Keyblade Graveyard, and Shio being a great character with his own story to follow)
However, now that we have an entire team to work with, the next major thing is it figure out how our characters will work and interact with each other. Because I still want to our characters to tell the stories.

Magnet, I believe I already got your answer, but Cheetah and Chaos, if you guys are reading, I really need your opinions and ideas.

[quote name='Frybread002' timestamp='1334619714' post='5916089']
Actually, Hydra became a coward and locked his own thread. Apparently he has finals and preping for it.
[/quote]

Isn't that what I said? No, actually you're saying that Hydra is being a coward. If you read the post he put up before locking it, he said that because finals week is happening, he is doing this to prevent pointless BUMPs by other applicants. Hydra is no coward.

Anyway, WHERE THE F*CK IS EVERYBODY!?! Are we failing as a company already? Who'da thunk it? *Slowly raises hand* *shot* I'm gonna shut up now and wait until someone can continue with the conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

Whew...I've been pretty busy today:

Okay, getting down to the point, I have been busy. I am still busy.
Right now, the thread can die for all I care, but as long as we still have a month to that posting rule, I seriously don't mind if there is inactivity in the thread. Mainly because we all have lives, and I personally don't want to burdern any of you guys, but I do have one request: in the time that I was gone, have any of you been thinking about what I said in resposnee to my last post?

• 3 weeks later...

Alright guys, if any of you ever remember the way I set this thread up, was we would split off into individual planning teams. After talking amongst ourselves we would come back to this thread and discuss everything that we talked about it.

Well, after talking to TheFinalFan, Merciful Idiot, and Double C4 (formaly The Swift Assaulter), the following spoiler are the confirmed plans and outlines of what the entire time at F.A.R. Studios/Productions accomplished. Hope you enjoy.

[spoiler=Confirmed Plans for the REVERSED/[i]rewake[/i] fan-fic Adaptation]
[spoiler=Voice Acting]
Personally speaking, I approached Tsa with this idea first, as he has more experience in theather than any of us and we discussed the possible idea of Voice Acting the story. So using the drawings that I used and uploaded onto Deviantart (and future drawings as well), we agreed to voice act all (or some if that is the case) the scenes that I will be drawing in the future.

Unfortunately I could not upload this video onto Youtube, so you will have to download the video in order to see it. Here's the link to the rough draft demo tape that I submitted to Tsa.
[url="http://www.4shared.com/video/HIFLI_vK/REVERSED_-_rewake_demo_1.html"]http://www.4shared.c...ake_demo_1.html[/url]

Of course, we wouldn't provide voice over roles for every page and word said by the characters, but we would only do the scenes that will be drawn by me or other guests artists I was able to find.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=How the Story will be told]
If you guys ever go back into the original role-play and read it. I feels as if everything took place in a couple of hours (even though we said some things like "3 months later.") So what all of us in the planning team agreed on, is that the story will take place in a matter of a week. Officially, it will be called The Seven Days and this follow spoiler will showcase how it will look.

[Spoiler=The Story We (the planning team) want to tell]
After talking about it, there are many things we wanted to change and add to this adaptation. Among those changes, we wanted to express more feelings and themes of the Heart - the most common theme that has always been present in all of the games.

So, the instead of following one plot, we decided to tell five different plots of characters that have had major impacts throughout the story. Which include Xemanon (XIII-13), Lominax (Kingdom Come), Gun Dra/Dragun/Gun Xard (Reborn/Rebirth), Akira (Remant), and Xamidess (Power).
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Outline for the Thread]
[spoiler=Plot]
[spoiler=XIII (13)]
Centuries have passed since the '[i]'Door'[/i] was last opened, and peace reigned supreme, and many remained Asleep and Dreamt...However...Like all Dreams, the Dreamer must awake eventually...When they wake...The Darkness in the Hearts of many begun to stir...The [i]'Doors'[/i] opening once more to the 'Heart of All Worlds,' is being
connected in a Code...

The mysterious Organization who's only connections are to those who are of Naught, and the Anagram "X..."

The army of Darkness have risen in number, and feed on the Darkness of others.

The 'Key' appears once more, in the hands of many, and band together to fight off the beings of Naught, and Darkness.

Shall the door to the 'Heart of All Worlds' open, or shall it remain close...War is the only answer of what appears on the Dusk Horizon. Will the Twilight, Dawn, Light, or Darkness, win in this bitter struggle...Or...The Void...? The only answer left when all is gone...Void...

"Nothing" even lasts forever when it enters the world of Void of those who return to REVERSED their mistakes...To those return to '[i]rewake...[/i]'

[center]"[i]Nothing is Eternal[/i]"
~Unknown Keyblader~[/center]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kingdom Come]
"A [i]Key[/i] that rivals the Light AND Dark? At first, I thought it was impossible, but now, it make sense. Why? It's simple. This is a Keyblade that is neither composed of Light OR Dark. However, what I want to know is where Does it '[i]Exist[/i]?' In the Twilight in between? The Void where nothing lies? Or is it just a Keyblade that is worthless?

Despite these bothersome questions, I don't think my very [i]Will to Exist [/i]will let me rest in peace, untill I find out what kind of '[i]Key[/i]' this is. If anything, all of the research, and testing I've done...Well, the only conclussion I can make, is that this Keyblade is only suitable to a individual who has a to...Unfortunately, no one has seen this [i]Key[/i], so this is only an interpretation, and I will not bother myself for writing down who can wield it...I can only wonder "what", and "how" it looks like!!!

~Side Note~
Before I end this report, I think I shall name this 'Key' that cannot lock, or unlock 'Doors,' nor can it bring 'Destruction and Ruin' like it's counter-part brethen, the Kingdom Key. It can only defend and prosper So the appropriate name would be '[url="http://apacheburger002.deviantart.com/#/d38ft45"]Kingdom Come[/url].'
[center]"[i]The Divine Tactician[/i]"
[i]~Unknown Toymaker~[/i][/center]
[spoiler=End]
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/030/a/6/last_report___kingdom_come_by_apacheburger002-d38ft45.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reborn/Rebirth ]
The thought of [i]immortality[/i] is a prize and a treasure that all men seek…To live forever and not have to face the consequences of disease or aging. No fool alive would pass this offer. But what happens when you do gain immortality?

I lost all joy in existing, so all I do now in my despair is reminisce of what I lost, and pray to a god I don't believe in. Whoever does acquire it, is a bigger fool than the fool following such a dream. I will personally scorn all those who made the same mistake like me and my [i]XII[/i] colleuges. To undo our [i]sins[/i], we banded together to find what we lost.

I personally do not hold it against them for wanting to acquire this '[i]sin[/i]', for I myself have once sought it. However, like all fantasies, they’re only a fantasy…

On my home world, my country’s name literally translated into ‘[i]Dog[/i].’ why? I don’t know, but just like any other [i]kingdom[/i] that sought domination, we waged war…’Devil Dogs’ or ‘Dogs of the Military’ were our names. And I - Being the strongest soldier to ever live, sought my well-earned immortality. Why? What country would not pass up their finest soldier to live [i]enternally[/i]?

Unfortunately, a evil spirit whom we call [i]Sūtaḫ[/i] (or Sēt) gave me an offer;

I give him my body as a host to manifest himself, and in return, I’ll become a GOD. I was a fool to pass this up. However, I was decieved. On the field of battle, I was slain, and my Heart, was what would live forever, not my body. It only became an [i]empty vessel[/i]…

Everything else after that, I forgot...I just remember wandering aimlessly...With no reason to '[i]be[/i]' in this Dark Abyss...
It was not until long after a young boy found me. In my loneliness, I ran after him.

This was the first time that I actually felt alone, and sought the attention of others. 'War is Hell.' A commonly overused phrase, but a world truth. If you to ever find yourself on the frontlines of battle, you can never forget the faces of anguish, and pain as they fall to the ground lifeless. After all the years of war, I never felt any regret, remorse, rage, hate, sorrow, joy, or love. I made myself forget them on the battlefield. Despite all the friends I've lost. I never waved my sword in vengeance. Instead, I'd just left them there. For these emotions would hinder me useless...

I asked for his name, and all he said was "[i]All there ever is of what's left of me[/i]." I was baffled, for not once, had I ever met a boy - No...A "mere child" for that matter - who instilled fear in me. But at the same time, he filled that [i]'emptiness[/i]' that I felt in my chest.

This was the same feeling my colleagues and I felt, and we fought hard for a goal that will make us [i]Rest is Peace[/i]...

However, my fellow brethren became blinded in our goals, and thus...A discord began. What happens when we recover what we lost!? What will happen to Sūtaḫ when I recover my existence!? What will happen to me!? And when we do get it back, what then!? Were we purposely aware of the facts when we became immortal!?!?!

After a grueling fight, I defected to our natural born enemy. If my [i]Body[/i] is an empty shell, my [i]Will[/i] an God, than my [i]Heart[/i] is my enemy! I will not be an puppet to his sadistic games!! I may no longer exist!! But my WILL shall not die!!!

"I Destory!!! Therefore I AM!!"

[center]"[i]Life is temorary,
But the Heart is eternal[/i]"
~Unknown Warrior~[/center]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Remnant]
[spoiler=Reminisce ]
"[s][i]Kaza[/i][/s]" gave me this journal to keep track of my travels...before she was captured... But I still don't know how to write, but I try anyway, but mabye I should sumarize everything before I got this journal. My name is [u][b]- REAL NAME INTERPETED, PROCEEDING ONTO SEQUENCE -[/b][/u] "[s][i]Sadis[/i][/s]" [i]Runner[/i], I am from one of the local indigounes tribes, but I don't know what is called,because of the surgery that saved my life when I was about 7 years old, wiped my memory clean. The person who was staying with me was [b][u]NAME ERASED FROM MEMORY[/u][/b] . I think he would be considered my caretaker, but he died when I was 10, because of me... I got us in trouble, and [b][u]NAME ERASED FROM MEMORY[/u][/b] had to pay for it. His punishment was death, and I was the one who had to do it. When he died, his last wish was "[i]Never forget who you are, and where you come from[/i]." Which is an problem, because I have no memory. The world that I grew up in was very harsh to me, because of "[i]Who I am, and where I came from[/i]." So I was lost in blind rage, and almost killed myself over it when I was 12. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. Which was a good thing, because a little while later, I joined the military, and because of it, I made a few friends, [i]Kaza[/i] and [s][i]Don[/i][/s].

[size=1][i]*Side Note* Incase I may forget, Journal Entry 1, or Day 1, tells everything that happends before I gotten this journal. Hopefully this doesn't get me confussed[/i].[/size]

~Day 7~
[s][i]Don[/i][/s]...Curse you!! Why did you defected!? It's been nearly an year! And [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] is still worried. He knew about [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s]'s feelings!
~Day 25~
Today...Well I was still never sure about these kind of days, but apparently today's my "[i]Birth-Day[/i]", and [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] even gave me a new jacket! She told me that I'm...15 I think, and she looked happy, but I can easilly tell she's worried about [s][i]Don[/i][/s].
~Day 79~
I'm not sure if the enemy is playing tricks on me, but they said that [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] fell into an Coma...and I think I know why. [s][i]Don[/i][/s], I'll never forgive you!
~Day 100~
Finally! Pprogress on [s][i]Don[/i][/s]'s whereabouts. This time, I'll make him pay!!!

~Day 103~
The infomation that was giving to us was an set-up, and we were ambushed, but we made it out. I feel like an idiot...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reminiscence]

~Day 179~
What? He's back!!

~Day 180~
He's back, and I guess it was all a ploy to get [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] back from the enemy, but was unsuccesfull. But still!! It wasn't worth making [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] worry like that!! I'll make him pay with his life!!

~Day 185~
I guess [s][i]Don[/i][/s]'s going back into enemy hands, to try to get back [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s], and spy on the enemy...he said that if we meet in battle, "[i]Don't hold back[/i]." Grr...That jerk.

~Day 200~
"[i]Remnant[/i]" A person who has passed, but is [i]reincarnated[/i] back into our world. Because of it, people call them "[i]Remnants[/i]" for the fact that that person is only [i]mere fragments of his original self[/i], and the [i]Remnant may have that person looks, or personality[/i]. That's what my teacher said to me, [u][b]CANNOT TRANSLATE. POSSIBLE NAME MEANS '[i]GREAT FOOL[/i][/b][/u]'...hmm...now that I think of it, I never mentioned him in previous entries, so I think I'll do it today. [u][b]CANNOT TRANSLATE[/b][/u] is an travelling monk, who happends to like playing with kids, and because of it, he normally forgets to beg. Now he also enjoys story-telling, and so whenver he travels, he tells one of his stories to whoever wants to hear it. The funny thing is, [b][u]NAME ERASED FROM MEMORY[/u][/b] was actually a student of his, and was travelling with him!! But when he got home, [u][b]CANNOT TRANSLATE[/b][/u] says that he changed. Not just his habits (and I was told he was an hard worker! But last time I check, he was lazy.), but also his mood, apparently, he's been thinking of things outside of his home. When I get back, I gotta pay my respects to his grave.

~215~
Today in battle in battle, we faced an unknown foe, but the force was small, but we had to take of them anyway. But funny thing is, I met an enemy who seemed just like me. He said his name was "[s][i]Akiro[/i][/s]."

~Day 299~
[u][b]MISSING MEMORY, CANNOT DECODE. PROCEEDING ONTO DECODING[/b][/u]. A-K-I-R-A. That's how you s...sp-sp-spelll - [i][b]VIRUS FOUND! CANNOT ENCODE INTO COMPRESSED FILE WITHOUT HARMING SECURITY. MUST SKIP MEMORY SEQUENCE[/b][/i]...but that kid [u][b]MUST SKIP MEMORY SEQUENCE[/b][/u] A-K-I-R-O. [u][b]VIRUS CONTAINED, AND DELETED. RETURNING EN-ROUTE MEMORY BANK[/b][/u] He said that he know's what everything about my past, but how!! The catch was that I have to join his army, called Eighty-Eight (88). But in these past months, Eighty-Eight has proven itself an threat to the world of [u][b]CLASSIFIED INFOMATION. CANNOT REVEAL LOCATION[/b][/u]. My home. So we have to destroy them. Honestly, I'm tempted to join...but I don't know...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reminiscenct]
~Day 335~
Arrrgghhh!!! I don't know anymore!! I don't know what to beleive in anymore!! At first I thought I was just an kid who lost his memories, but I found out that "[s][i]Akiro[/i][/s]" [b][u]MEMORY MUST BE SKIPPED. OVERLOADED INFOMATION [/u][/b]Remnant. I don't like looking back, but I guess that both of us couldn't [i]exist[/i], and one had to give. [s][i]Akiro[/i][/s] told me his reason for joining Eighty-Eight. It was to find me, and make sure that [i]HE existed, not me[/i]. *Sigh* ..I don't... I don't know if I can take it... My head feels like it's about to explode...

~Day 349~
My body is tired, and so is my mind...I think it's because of [s][i]Akiro[/i][/s], after what he told me, I've been so tired lately. But I can't let it bother me, because there's an battle comming up with [u][b]LOCATION CLASSIFIED[/b][/u], and I been put in charge of the first wave...I wonder if I'll see [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s].

~Day 355~
I've encountered [s][i]Don[/i][/s] today, and he wanted to know why I defected. His defection was a ploy to save the person who we'd both cared about. My defection was to find out who I was. When [s][i]Don[/i][/s] first defected, I wanted to kill him so badly, but he did out of "[i]Love[/i]", while I did mine out of "[i]Greed[/i]." God I hate myself.

~Day 356~
The final battle with [u][b]LOCATION CLASSIFIED[/b][/u]...All this time, my very [i]Existence[/i] has meant something. It wasn't part of [i]Faith[/i], or [i]Destiny[/i], it was out of [i]Pure Luck[/i]. I wanna back up for a moment. When I born, it was with the.....I'll just skip that part. But as I was saying, when I was born, I was born an "[i]Weapon[/i]". A person who is born "[i]stronger[/i]" than the other people, and becuase of it, it caused many other countries to fight over me. But not just me, other people who are born [i]just like me[/i], and that was also Eighty-Eight's goal as well. And when I did join, I found out "[i]Who I was, and Where I came from[/i]." But in a way, I didn't care, since after a couple of years, I came to find my own saying [u][b]-MISSING MEMORY, CANNOT DECODE -[/b][/u] But now that has wavered, because when I did find out, I was mad, and my [i]existence[/i] was highly valued by everyone. But now I'm at risk of losing my [i]memories[/i], because I have to make a choice. [i]A choice that could Affect me, and those around me. A choice that could Scar me, and those around me. [/i]But this choice, I just can't back out, since everyone's [i]existence [/i]depends on it, but there's my old promise. Apparently before I lost my [i]memories[/i], I wanted to do something that was so important, it'll make everyone happy. But when I finnaly could do something, it's going to change the lives of the friends that I made back in Inu...

~Day 358~
...I don't know what to do...I'm [i]scared[/i]...And today's battle will make me choose what I'll have to do...Now that I think of it, today's [i]storm[/i], and it kind of matches the moment. But this storm is very strange than the others...But I all know, this is the last entry. For everything.

[center][i]I'll Never Forget Who I Am! And What I Stand For!"
Unknown Remnant[/i][/center]

~END~
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Power]
[center]I am the manifestation of non-existence,
given life by both the [i]Keys[/i] from the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness...[/center]

What is Life? What is existence? What is true nothingness?

These questions have been said within myself since the day I was given some intelligence by the very [i]Heart of All Worlds[/i]. For many days I have been spoken to about these [i]Keys[/i].

I originally had no knowledge of them, but they are now of great use to me...

Bearers of these weapons have done my objective for me, and know not of it, but rather, believe in an objective that will save all of the worlds that their Hearts are [i]connected[/i] to.

I feel no emotions, yet I believe I must have emotions to truly feel whole, as though I can actually exist.

I shall obtain my goal, and unlock the [i]Heart of All Worlds[/i], not only for to feel whole and to have emotions, but to have the ultimate power and knowledge to dominate all worlds and make them one again.

This will end with my victory over all who dare stand before me and my goal of becoming one with existence.

[center][i]I was born by sleep.
I shall be a whole being.[/i]
~Unknown Being~[/center]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Journal Entries]
[spoiler=The Last Report...]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= [i]The Seven Days[/i]]

[Spoiler=Day 1]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 2]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 3]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 4]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 5]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 6]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Day 7]
-[spoiler=Chapter 1]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 2]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 3]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 4]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 5]
[/spoiler]
-[spoiler=Chapter 6]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

To conclude here, the the last spoiler is everything that Chaos Sonic and I have been planning for the Main Characters of REVERSED/[i]rewake[/i].

[spoiler=Plans that need to be confirmed for REVERSED/[i]rewake - [/i]Enter Shio and Akira]

The storyline will be about two different boys who are from two different timelines: Shio from the past and Akira from the present.
During his journies, Shio was magically teleported into the future by an unknown figure and has no idea on how to get back to his own time.
Meanwhile, another boy had his own perilous adventure: Akira Runner. Originally from a world that was disconnected for over a thousand years, Akira was forcibly kicked out from his own home-world and found himself in Twilight Town, with no recollection of as to why he woke-up in Twilight Town.

So in the end, Shio and Akira find each other and become friends. Promising each other to help each other go home.

As their story progresses (and in terms of the KH universe),Akira's original homeworld is Radient Garden. Of course, the setting being 1,000 years into the future, the old Radient Garden is gone and it's inhabitants are replaced with Akira's current homeworld.

The story will take place as the classic Keyblade adventure story such as the first Kingdom Hearts game. Shio and Akira will travel to multiple words and solve each problem the world faces.
Now, the trickey part is you guys will need to read pretty much everything that Chaos and I planned, so there will be two diffrent spoilers for both Shio and Akira. You guys can't cheat and simply skip this part of the infomation, as they contain very important infomation.

[spoiler=Shio]
Instead of his original world of Destiny Island, Shio comes from a world called Kizuna Town"(Kizuna is Jap. for Bonds). Not only that, but we will be bringing two new characters exclusively for the fan-fic, Ryuusaki and Yenna.

Ryuusaki will be more of the Riku-ty[e character that we've been needing (or at least that was the assumption I was getting from you guys) and will serve as Shio's best friend from Kizuna Town.
Whereas Yenna will play the Kairi and is also the Princess of Radiant Garden.

Instead of making Ryuusaki disappear like Riku, thought he might have been taken in one of the first "Heartless Raids". Shio tries to save Ryuusaki, but gets attacked and stopped by Heartless swarms. Which is about when he gets his keyblade, "Divine Remnant"(the Keyblade from Chaos's original fan-fic and the REVERSED/[i]rewake[/i] RP). Afterwords when he fights the swarm, he gets knocked out and awakes on another world.

The only problem Chaos and I had, was trying to figure out how Ryuusaki would be used in the story. So this is something I will leave to you guys to tinker with. Other than that, we are pretty much done here.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Akira]
Out of the two characters, I realized that Akira has a ton of backstory when compared to Shio. So one of the bigger challenges we need to cover is trying to figure out how to tell his back story. However, what I was thinking was at the end of every Chapter/Day, a part of his missing memories will be unconvered. How he lost is memories and him recovering from them will his plot focus, as well as wanting to return home.
The way he lost his memories, is during the progression of his OWN story (meaning he is from a manga I created myself), he was at the hieght of his power and became corrupted. Unfortunately, he was deadly ill and died from smallpox. So ultimately speaking, he is dead in the REVERSED/rewake storyline. However, the way he died is a bit controveseral: When Akira died, he had Seth inside of him - where Seth is a Spirit of Destruction on his homeworld of Radiant Garden. So when Akira dies, he is to become the next Spirit of Destruction. How that works is something I'll explain in the next paragraph, but assuming that Merciful Idiot will agree with this idea of mine, Akira is brought back to life by Xemanon.

The way that Radiant Garden works in the future (Akira's timeline), is something terrible and violent happened to Radiant Garden, where the balance of Light and Dark was corrupted. Despite overcomming the difficulties, the world was nearly destoryed, so the inhabitants of Radient Garden reluctantly came together and ensured a plan where something like this can never happen again: They created Spirits in order to maintain the balance of the world. These Spirits were created to keep everything in balance - Light and Darkness, Life and Death, and other things such as Creation and Destruction. In turn, they sacrificed many people in order for them to become Spirits. People who had god-like strength, unimaginable powers and could would be entrusted of safegaurding their World Order. Of course, to ensure that the Spirits never become greedy, after a couple of centuries had passed, they had to give up their god-like powers onto a new generation or they would otherwise be erased from existence completely. Eventually this tradition reached Akira.

At first it was for a greater cause, the intial thought started to fade. After generations and generations of this tradition, hatred is what began to sow into the hearts of this individuals and this is what Akira has in his heart as well; hatred.

If you remember these characters; Dragun, Seth, Gun Dra, and Gun Xard, I will tell you that they are all the same people. In fact, Seth (the Spirit that is inside of Akira), is the only Spirit that never did pass onto the next generation and is old as the same day he was created.
What this means, is Dragun is atleast 1000+ years old and when he finally died, he became Seth, the Spirit of Destruction. The other Gun Dra/Gun Xard/Dragun are actually his Remnants, Heartless, and Nobody.

Starting from the begining, the reason Akira lost his memories, is when Xemanon brought him back to life (and just to remind you, I need to talk to M.I. about this idea, so it may be likely to change), he became "disconnected" from his world. Because he had the power of a Spirit inside of him, he was granted certain knowledge about his world and was prepping to become the next Spirit of Destruction in order to achieve balance on Radiant Garden. However, with his untimely death and the sudden arrival of Xemanon bringing him back to life, the world of Radiant Garden became self-aware and had Akira's memories erased in order to protect itself.

In the process of the story, after each and every world that Shio and Akira run into, there would be events on the world they just save, to trigger some memories inside of Akira's brain te become dislodged. Eventually, Akira will recover all of his memories and this will cause a serous changed personality in him: If you recall from the role-play, Akira was kind and respectful to other people, but as the story in the role-play progressed, he became more violent and prone to rage.
In the fan-fic adaptation, he will start off a kind and respectful person, but after each memory he gains, he will become more like his original self: A cruel, cold, heartless person who doesn't care about anyone else.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

This spoiler is just to list some key terms that Chaos and I came up with.
[spoiler=Special key terms]
Neo Key:
Keeping in lieu with the subject of Radiant Garden and it's imbalance, what if from this massive event, Keybladers realized that somewhere in the future, there may come a time when all the Keyblades have been destroyed. So to ensure that the Keyblade's legacy is safe, they decided to hide the Keys in different forms. A example of this would be Akira' Knife.
You recall how he was able to turn his Knife into a Keyblade? Well, let's say that his Keyblade was one of the Keys that was hidden.

We would call this type of Keyblade, a Neo-Key.

With a Neo-Key, this would be a new-type of Keyblade that would be capable of leveling up and transforming.

Rings:
Pretty simple, but I love it. Instead of getting keychains for saving the worlds they visisted, Akira and Shio get Rings instead.

[/spoiler]

P.S. The infomation's long, I know, but all of this mandatory for everyone. In the opening forward, I promised people that we would help people with their stories. Well, in the future I can highly expect people sending us this much text. So consider this a little prep.
(not only that, I spent two hours typing them as well. So I was the one suffering)

Anyway, from Fry was wanting....Yenna will be the princess of Radiant Gardens of Akira's timelines(if I remember correctly).

Ryuusaki will be Riku like- except he'll be acting mostly like Axel. And after the Heartless raid when they take Ryuusaki, the main villain will brainwash him and make him a servant. His appearance will probably resemble Vanitas' outfit....while the helmet is feral gold instead of black.

If people see that, then they might think you're just ripping Vanitas off due to a small color change. I'd suggest creating a form that has the same colored helmet as you said, but would look like a mix between Vanitas and Dark Riku. It might not be that original, but it will sure look unique, wouldn't you think?

That's fine, but it seems a bit cliched since we've seen Riku and King Mickey in the same cloak. Wait, who was supposed to brainwash Ryuusaki? If the Heartless took him, he can wear a special cloak representing the Heartless. It can be a red and white cloak (Basically the same Org XIII cloak) with the Heartless symbol on the back.

I'd say that's a bit more original, right?

Well I can get a rough draft of Ryuusaki in about an hour, but I need to know how he looks first.

Aside from that, I'll you guys figure out what to do with Ryuusaki. As for Yenna, I'll reveal my plans later.

P.S. Moderatot or not, she signed up for this, so someone drag her out here.

P.S Chaos, how much will Ryuusaki be like Riku? I prided the RP and I in originality. I don't want a cheap rip off in the story

Archived