DN Tournament - No Top Tier Decks!

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]YCM Username: Cifer[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]DN Username: Resonting Lust[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Favorite Deck: Assault Mode Dragunity[/center][/size][/font][/color]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it still possible to join? If so:

[left]YCM Username: The Griff[/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DN Username: Doodle[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Deck: Fabled\ Madolce[/size][/font][/color][/left]

but I won be able to play until 14:00 tomorrow(GMT+2)

This tournament is in need of a little Aggro!

YCM Username: Aggro
DN Username: DrRED
Favorite Deck: Disaster Dragons... Sams, Inzektors, Fabled, Frogs, Frognarchs, Frog Lancer, Gishki, Dark World, Karakuri, Hieratic... frankly I could list every deck I've ever made.

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1332965244' post='5892682']
Btw I'm Miror.
So far Black, Dwarven and Death S Selano have sent decks and been accepted.
[/quote]When is the deadline *he says as he doesn't look at the OP*

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1332987231' post='5893223']
I would like to sign up. Is Simochi allowed?

DN Username: Tantalus
[/quote]
I'm under the impression that it is not because Stall Burn decks aren't allowed.

Pretty much, burn should be banned as a whole.

EDIT: Hanzo, Upstart, get out of my way D<

Everyone is accepted, FTK's will be added, Burn in general will be banned, as well as stall in general. Thanks guys for your help. And the deadline is whenever we get 16 people (as stated above).

EDIT: Cifer, The Griff, Aggro, FF Fan cannot join, but you will be informed if someone has dropped out (in the order listed here...)

PM'ing contestants now to verfiy and making brackets.

Oh, and one more thing, you do not have to get your Deck check with Miror. Just if you think it could be questionable.

[quote name='shelds9' timestamp='1332998088' post='5893352']
EDIT: Cifer, The Griff, Aggro, FF Fan cannot join, but you will be informed if someone has dropped out (in the order listed here...)
[/quote]Even when you have banned members as participants?

[quote name='shelds9' timestamp='1332999185' post='5893374']
D: Sorry, but even still, you wouldn't be up... Plus he [i]did[/i] ask first...
[/quote]Yes, but he's also banned.

BTW, you don't actually need an even 16 players to play. You CAN do play-in games, you know?

[quote name='shelds9' timestamp='1332999558' post='5893379']
I know... Once again, sorry. Maybe this will be a Monthly/Semi-Monthly activity?
[/quote]No, I mean, why limit to 16 if enough people ask to join? Those who did but are being rejected entered after seeing at least 6-7 spots open. You can just as easily add everyone in.

Archived