Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1344007245' post='5996275']
ugh....I'm waiting on IV whoever that may be, how bad would it look for some total stranger to arrive before one of Tron's sons?
[/quote]
[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1344014882' post='5996398']
Lord JZ: IV is AkatsukiPride but he doesn't seem to really be on...it's okay, his loss. Feel free to post anytime.
[/quote]

That is totally into IV's character for being late as he is the rebellious one in the Tron Family. Maybes get AP to make a excuse for IV to say when he arrives like he is busy with his fanservice or something.

Three people, actually. AkatsukiPride, Jord JZ, AND Admiral Stalfos. Though the latter two are more essential, the former for kickstarting an event that can only spiral further down into the not-so-distant finale, and the latter for everyone staring in horror at some guy in the poisoned cake.

Oh yeah, just for fun: the guy in the cake was actually alive when Tron teleported him into it. He tried to escape by eating out of it. He would've died by suffocation anyway but he could've lived long enough to escape...had it not been for Faker's poison that reduced his situation to absolutely hopeless.

This MAY be a bad time to mention this, but I left for a 12-day vacation this morning. I'm in Canada right now, and I have no idea if any of the hotels I'm stopping in have free wi-fi. If it comes down to no other option, I can make short-ish posts with IV if they're needed via mobile. I can try the other two, but mobile sucks.

You know, I think I need a list of all the Numbers everyone has, just so I can calculate how many Tron has...

Aivea: 91
Rai: 77
Leon: 2
Amber: 93
Atsuko: 18
Chris: 66, 48

I can't remember how many the others have though. So far 7, though I'm guessing the final number will be around twenty-thirtyish...

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1344274145' post='5998868']
You know, I think I need a list of all the Numbers everyone has, just so I can calculate how many Tron has...

Aivea: 91
Rai: 77
Leon: 2
Amber: 93
Atsuko: 18
Chris: 66, 48

I can't remember how many the others have though. So far 7, though I'm guessing the final number will be around twenty-thirtyish...
[/quote]

James: 34, 61
Omega: 30

My only concern is what about the Numbers from the characters that became inactive and didn't even make it through the Preliminaries?...Could we assume that the Tron Family defeated them and took their Numbers during the Preliminaries.

You could look at the first post to see Kohaku's recorded list but the only problem with that is it hasn't been updated from when any character gained a Number throughout the RP from defeating other Number users.

[quote name='Kohakuchan19' timestamp='1344282827' post='5998984']
Amber: 93 and 52 I believe is Galaxy Queen's number. Leon has Number 2
[/quote]

Actually [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_83:_Galaxy_Queen"]Galaxy Queen is Number 83[/url]. It's pun comes from Mothers Day that happens during the 8th March (8th day and 3rd month) along with other cleverly figured out ideas.

[quote name='destruction hero' timestamp='1344283634' post='5998995']
Actually [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_83:_Galaxy_Queen"]Galaxy Queen is Number 83[/url]. It's pun comes from Mothers Day that happens during the 8th March (8th day and 3rd month) along with other cleverly figured out ideas.
[/quote]

...since when is mother's day on march? o.o

Sigh, I swear to god I'll kill Toyo.

[quote name='destruction hero' timestamp='1344282125' post='5998972']
I do hope that is a typing error for another Number in the 30's. -_-
If not how has this happened without anyone noticing?
[/quote]

You may be the only one that hasn't noticed, or other people who don't give a darn about me

Josep gained the ability to physically interact with Spirits after his second trial and can actually heal them, after 34 was destroyed Josep stole whatever essence was left of him and imprisoned him inside his soul

Archived