Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blazey follows Neo, eh? Not to mention I'm gonna have Rai do a heroic sacrifice against him, and everyone else who challenges him will probably end up defeated...

Looks as if Tron is gonna be eliminating most of the semifinalists .__________."

Actually, since Tron will be rounding up all the Numbers, all those losers with Numbers will probably be confronted by Tron shortly before the finals, maybe simultaneously. Some will probably be Photon Hand'd, while others would just be subject to something more harmless...

That's my plan anyway. How else can he round up all the Numbers for the final battle?

I guess that is reasonable since in the Anime none of the random Duelists that were defeated had no Numbers because it would be difficult to actually take the Numbers because the loser is ejected seconds after their Life Points hit zero. However, That might be a [i]bit[/i] too much Numbers for Tron considering his Opponent (Not saying names even though it is obvious who his Opponent will be) will probably need a decent number of Numbers to be able fight back against... Unless you are expecting a massive aftermath in the WDC which I hope some sort of a aftermath might happen.

I was anyway planning on James giving his Numbers to any Protagonist that makes it to the Top 4 during the gap night between the Top 8 and the Top 4 if he doesn't get his Numbers taken in the Duel Coaster, which I doubt. As for Omega, I don't really mind if he gets his soul taken by Tron's crest because at least he will have his five minute of fame.

[quote]I guess that is reasonable since in the Anime none of the random Duelists that were defeated had no Numbers because it would be difficult to actually take the Numbers because the loser is ejected seconds after their Life Points hit zero. However, That might be a [i]bit[/i] too much Numbers for Tron considering his Opponent (Not saying names even though it is obvious who his Opponent will be) will probably need a decent number of Numbers to be able fight back against... Unless you are expecting a massive aftermath in the WDC which I hope some sort of a aftermath might happen.[/quote]

Trust me, he'll need them all. The final stage of the World Duel Carnival isn't what you'll think it is. You'll see soon enough ;)

Dunno, but later on he'll just betray Tron and become her Number, which Kohaku's memories are pushing him to do....stolen Attack power and magical abilities will return naturally, but um...Unfortunately, he doesn't have the ability to [i]return[/i] those memories though.

Archived