Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

[quote name='Pacmanexus' timestamp='1343149944' post='5987699']
It'll be...weird, but it could mildly work somehow.

And of course, Neo can't touch Tron. I have plans to finish up his plot and stuff, the first part of which will be him getting owned by Tron, but running like hell before the duel ends. I mean, you wouldn't normally just leave a duel, but it seems like Tron wouldn't even care. He'd just be like, "lool, you be wimpy". And then Neo will lose to someone later, after I finish his shenanagans.
[/quote]

I think Blazey will probably rush to help him while his being beaten by Tron. Gives her something to do.

Anyway, imma post now.

EDIT: There goes Blazey, in all her fangirliness.

Also, Its seems like Destiny Leo has received a Natural Nerf.
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_88:_Gimmick_Puppet_-_Destiny_Leo"]http://yugioh.wikia....t_-_Destiny_Leo[/url]

And oh, 99 OOC pages.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends technically on how much time passed from Tron leaving to Tron sending the message.

Also, I'm confused on how exactly the message is being sent. Does it operate like telepathy, even though an electronic was used? You went out of your way to emphasize that Tron could have used telepathy, but didn't, while leaving it completely unclear how the recipient actually gets the message.

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1343252933' post='5988907']
Beginning, I don't know if you want to trifle with Josep right now, he's holding on to sanity as we speak but if you bring Chevalier near her, bad things will happen to that Number, very bad things
[/quote]

*looks at the ridiculously long string of thought that is Dorian's Master plan*
Nope I think this is what is going down. I have planned favorable outcomes from this action hopefully one of them happens.

[quote name='Kohakuchan19' timestamp='1343254337' post='5988918']
And Amber goes ape on Butler and a police officer
[/quote]

That made my day lol

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1343233456' post='5988657']
It depends technically on how much time passed from Tron leaving to Tron sending the message.

Also, I'm confused on how exactly the message is being sent. Does it operate like telepathy, even though an electronic was used? You went out of your way to emphasize that Tron could have used telepathy, but didn't, while leaving it completely unclear how the recipient actually gets the message.
[/quote]

I wasn't specific on purpose, but it's supposedly sent to their D-Pad or some other electronic device. I left it ambiguous so you could decide the platform.

[quote name='ドレッド★Toyo' timestamp='1343446730' post='5990728']
Hurray for getting run over by a Police Car. Or, whatever's going to happen at Damage's next post. Also, teleporting white-haired guy makes a return.
[/quote]

Run Over!? lolwut im at the station o.o

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1343496372' post='5991073']
who plays Tron's other kids? I can't enter until they do and my GF is being threatened by an attention hungry rich boy!
[/quote]

That would be evilfusion as III and AP as IV but don't worry your convo with Tron isn't till midnight which is plenty of time for Hannah to make new friends. lol

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1343233963' post='5988661']
Wow. We reached 100 pages.
I think I remember Rinne saying that things get screwy after a topic goes past 100 pages.
Anyways, mind if I take #18?
[/quote]

As long as 18 isn't already taken, I've lost track at this point. If someone does have it, ask that person.

@King Nothing, I think what Toyo means is that HIS character is going to GET run over if you don't respond to her walking in the middle of the street. Or did you forget that you had Emily in one of those vehicles.

Archived