Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is kind of Double posting, but out of everyone who still wants to be active in this, (which is probably adding up to about 8 or characters now..) Who thinks we should skip right up to the field battles? I personally wouldn't favor the idea, cause there might be certain plot points we might miss by doing so. I'm going to try to get Damage to post one more time today before. I'm really concerned about Josep's user though. He became sort of vital...

Josep's user is pretty vital, and if he's missing, then we can't properly conclude this RP without rewriting the original plan.

I mean, we can continue if we want, but unless the guy controlling Joseep returns, we won't be getting much anywhere.

Skipping to the field duels might be a good idea. Who knows? Maybe we could say Tron killed off two quarters of the participants, or Faker did a last-minute change to the coaster rules...

Still, we need Josep. He's a key part of this RP.

Or how about the endgame of the RP doesn't revolve around Joesph? I mean I'm pretty sure Joesph's skybeast or w/e was not the big intentional boss at the very start of this RP. I mean come on Tron wasn't introduced to till the very end here and it seems to have worked out fine. So its not unheard of that you just rewrite the ending of the RP.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1352015484' post='6060787']
Or how about the endgame of the RP doesn't revolve around Joesph? I mean I'm pretty sure Joesph's skybeast or w/e was not the big intentional boss at the very start of this RP. I mean come on Tron wasn't introduced to till the very end here and it seems to have worked out fine. So its not unheard of that you just rewrite the ending of the RP.
[/quote]
It wasn't the fact that I was made important, it was the fact that no one else had come up with an endgame tactic big enough, nor a purpose, this roleplay was made before Tron's intentions were made clear in the anime, and long before Faker was made important in more then just cameo villain appearances, let alone Barian. I dame up with something, and I'm actually just glad you all decided to even wait on me, now if you don't mind I have a coaster to catch

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Beginning. Everyone should be getting on their Duel Coasters. That includes you, TFF. ^_^ So get posting and set up Atsuko and Chris on their Duel Coasters~!

Not sure where the rest went. Admiral already clarified that he quit, which is why I gained control of Aivea and Dr Faker. I have no idea what Varian Emissary is doing since he's apparently around but not doing anything here. As for the rest...I guess they're either kind of busy, or forgot about this RP and need to be PM'd.

Archived