Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing were just taking way too long. So we can either assume he made it and got scolded or missed it all together. You could also do a past-tense section on a post. We just decided we should just get the final day started.

Thing were just taking way too long. So we can either assume he made it and got scolded or missed it all together. You could also do a past-tense section on a post. We just decided we should just get the final day started.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1345991361' post='6013218']
Beginning, why are all your characters so...rich and manipulative and ironwilled and disregarding and orange-texted...? e_e

Just sayin'.
[/quote]

Hey...half are rich lol well lets see:
Rich: Dorian, Brighton, Milli, Lucas (sort of)
Not Rich: Malcolm, Clarissa, Clarice,

[quote name='Pacmanexus' timestamp='1345994737' post='6013250']
Clearly Beginning is actually a rich [b](not really lol)[/b] , manipulative [b](hmm intriguing)[/b] , ironwilled [b](well yeah)[/b], disregarding [b](you have to ignore ignorance lol)[/b], orange-texted guy [b](how did you know?)[/b] IRL.
[/quote]

Yep. I'm not actually as annoyed with Dorian as I usually should be, though that may be because my character has a different relationship with him than in other RPs. For example.

John -> Respects Clarice but they constantly end up arguing over differences
Areo -> Constantly annoyed and opposing against Brighton
Athena -> ABSOLUTELY DESPISES MACTACSIC
Tron -> [b][i]Treats Dorian like a toy[/i][/b]

And the same goes for Arche to Lucas. ;)

Clarice-> John: Same
Brighton -> Areo: Pity for his inferiority and blatant ugliness
Mactastic -> Athena: The flute playing means she has potential..that is all.
Dorian -> Tron: The boss at the end of the videogame that is either to hard to beat or you are just to lazy to do it yourself. So you get a friend to do it for you and save the data as if it were your own.

Lucas -> Arche: The goal is Atlantis that is all there is to it.

Yeah this Tron thing is going to end up being an interesting event.

I think it is the fact that Amber is waiting for Leon to wake up so that they can move to the semi-finals is the thing that is slowing it all down... James is getting lonely being at the arena early and I literally can't move him until Amber and co get there or Mr. Heartland starts the Duel Coasters up.

It would be awkward for moment for the RP to be in a ditch when we are inches away from [size=1][s]getting rid of most of the surviving characters[/s][/size] completing the WDC.

Archived