Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll probably have to PM everyone later on, and also work on the whole Duel Coaster thing again.

So the essential people in this RP are of course Kohaku, Damage, Lord JZ, and MI :D the most active person here would have to be Beginning. TFF, Akatsuki, and Evilfusion occasionally post too. Trimage quit, and presumably Shadius did too, which leaves quite a few open slots.

Hmmm... just an idea, but maybe we could make a separate roleplay for the Duel Coaster, a sequel if you will. All the users currently in this can just copy-paste their apps into it, while it also allows new users to join. Although it [i]would[/i] be a little complicated...just food for thought.

it could work, the duelists that have fallen off could retract their parts if they wish and new people could fill the spots that have been left void, it would allow us to expand the duel coaster instead of rushing it. though it would still be short as it would only be the coaster and the finals.....oh and Tron kind of has all thr remaining Numbers....so they wouldn't have any.....darn.....this was sounding good in my head....

Actually, the amount Tron has is kinda unspecified. The Numbers he has are all the ones that aren't already taken by the finalists, so anyone who joins the new Duel Coaster RP with a Number is automatically un-included.

Though we may have to begin the RP at the banquet again. As in redo it, so everyone gets the gist of Tron. Which is why I thought it would be confusing.

TBH, I have always thought that if this gets a sequel, it would be the aftermath of the WDC. If a sequel happens, I am OK with everything except redoing the banquet because the first attempt was good enough and the banquet for some reason caused a ditch. I think it would have been better to avoid that by having everyone already at the Duel Coaster Stadium rather than be in their rooms, but I guess we can't avoid that.

Once James is eliminated from the Duel Coaster, I think I will change his deck (Not that he will actually duel again 0_0). Speaking of the Duel Coaster, would it be better for everyone's duels be organised in advance so [i]another[/i] ditch cannot be caused?

James is already there, I will just send Omega soon when activity has come back into the IC.

As for the Duel Coaster plans involving my characters...
-James will chase after IV for revenge and cause a duel (Decided ages ago).
-Omega will hide away at lane 1 for anyone to duel. If nobody duels him at a certain stage, he will go crazy and do something stupid that will get him defeated.

There posted. James' secondary deck is Constellars (If you didn't get the hint) and the three Xyz Monsters he added to his Extra Deck are: Constellar Hyades, Constellar Ptoemys Messier 7 (Probably spelled that wrong...) and Gaia Dragon the Thunder Charger. Probably a combo that can only be performed brokenly...But since the changes are that James won't be dueling after the Coasters, I wanted him to show how his deck develops.

Could I have permission to get the Varian/Barian World mentioned to make connections between characters?

Archived