[MtG] Immolating Souleater

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1334431133' post='5913669']
Except if they have 2 1/1s

XD
[/quote]

Oh, be serious! What opponent would already have two creatures out by turn three? Only a really strong deck with storm crows would be able to do that. But you would loose against that no matter what you did, so it doesn't really matter.

[quote name='Æ‘rog The Jam' timestamp='1334439465' post='5913783']
Well, it is true that you can play storm crows from your deck without paying any mana, so that seems to make sense.
[/quote]Storm Crows is something completely different.
Turn 2>Heartless Summoning
Turn 3>Palladium Myr>Myr Galvanizer> Myr Superion> Perilous Myr.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1334442435' post='5913832']
I can play Myr Superion straight from my hand because of the -2 CMC from Heartless.
[/quote]

Never mind then, sorry. When I was trying to figure out if that was a combo that was actually possible to do I only payed attention to heartless for the first two myrs... heh heh...

Oh, and also:

Turn 1: Forest, tap for llanowar, pilgrim, or birds
Turn 2: Island (Could be any land of you have birds), souleater, enchant with flight
Turn 3: Mountain (If you have birds this doesn't matter), assault strobe, WIN! Unless they have a flier. Then you're screwed.

And you could use the scars dual lands for that too. That would be better, anyway XD

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1334509876' post='5914598']
There certainly are (Most combo decks do) but I don't believe any involve this...
[/quote]

Yeah, I know there are plentry of decks that can win turn 1/2/3 but I was asking about souleater :P Oh well, it would be hilarious if there was a combo with it anyway.

Archived