YCM Weekly First Episode

CinnamonStar

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1334693588' post='5917043']
@Aggro

1. Stuff's been complicated. Still trying to work it out. =/

2. That's true, but still.

3. I made Ugly for graphical qualms. From what I can tell from the review, the controllers aren't Ugly. They're cramp...y...

[size=1]also new Rappi Rangai.[/size]
[/quote]The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly should be about what's good, bad, and terrible about a game.

Also, tell me what's up man, you were off for a while, Larry and I started playing Blops like crazy while you were gone.

[size=1]And I'll have to check it out then.[/size]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1334695555' post='5917078']
[color=#0000CD]Oh, thanks. I keep forgetting to mention that Opal should have used some spoilers due to the massive amount of text that's only speculated to increase.[/color]
[/quote]

Honestly can't tell if sarcastic or not.

;-;

[quote name='Starlight Taxi' timestamp='1334675939' post='5916769']
Anyone who wants to be interviewed?
We're also taking theme song suggestions.
No I mean, DO post some song suggestions because some of us are very...partial to the first one in the run.o_O
[/quote]

I think interviewees should be done randomly.
Maybe go to the 1st page of Statuses, chuck all the usernames there into the randomizer and interview the 1st one.
Or just have people nominate interviewees every issue.
In which case, I'd nominate The Real DL.
Oh and don't worry Opal.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc"]I got your back.[/url]
[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1334695555' post='5917078']
[color=#0000CD]Oh, thanks. I keep forgetting to mention that Opal should have used some spoilers due to the massive amount of text that's only speculated to increase.[/color]
[/quote]

Wait, you're doing multiple issues in one thread?
Not sure that's a good idea.

...Can't tell which song is worse so far.;~;

No, I think there should be a new topic for every issue. Either that or we keep this one and update the OP with the post number of the current episode.
Then again, since this isn't as successful as it used to be, I quite like option 2 too.

And I tried to put the larger parts into spoilers, but it keeps messing up that beautiful center alignment.;~;

[quote name='Hanako Ikezawa' timestamp='1334696596' post='5917098']
Honestly can't tell if sarcastic or not.

;-;
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]It wasn't. I really kept forgetting to mention that. :/[/color]
[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334696931' post='5917107']
I think interviewees should be done randomly.
Maybe go to the 1st page of Statuses, chuck all the usernames there into the randomizer and interview the 1st one.
[color=#0000CD]Absolutely terrible idea.[/color]
Or just have people nominate interviewees every issue.
In which case, I'd nominate The Real DL.
[color=#0000CD]Both interviewers picking the interviewees and nominated interviewees work although I prefer the former.[/color]
Oh and don't worry Opal.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc"]I got your back.[/url]
[color=#0000CD]I still like badger more.[/color]

Wait, you're doing multiple issues in one thread?
Not sure that's a good idea.
[color=#0000CD]No. Oh god no. That'd just be stupid. Should I have been more specific and have said, "in future episodes"? Meant we're working on more stuff to have in the future.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Starlight Taxi' timestamp='1334697535' post='5917120']
...Can't tell which song is worse so far.;~;
[color=#0000CD]Your opinion is officially dead to me.[/color]

No, I think there should be a new topic for every issue.
[color=#0000CD]Duh.[/color]
Either that or we keep this one and update the OP with the post number of the current episode.
Then again, since this isn't as successful as it used to be, I quite like option 2 too.
[color=#0000CD]No.[/color]

And I tried to put the larger parts into spoilers, but it keeps messing up that beautiful center alignment.;~;
[color=#0000CD]I know how you feel. Hell to edit sig and club because of it. ;_;[/color]
[/quote]

Hey, whatever works.

[spoiler=If you [i]really[/i] want a serious song suggestion]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RA0vsZXf8&feature=relmfu
[b]Lyrics[/b]
http://www.metrolyrics.com/just-a-dream-lyrics-nelly.html

My justification that the girl referred to throughout the song can symbolize the Weekly.
It might not be the best lyrically composed song, but hey, it sounds nice (though this is a cover of the original by Nelly...which a lot of people here would probably hate).
I might be biased though just cuz I've had this on repeat for a few days now.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334701096' post='5917237']
Hey, whatever works.

[spoiler=If you [i]really[/i] want a serious song suggestion]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RA0vsZXf8&feature=relmfu[/media]
[b]Lyrics[/b]
[url="http://www.metrolyrics.com/just-a-dream-lyrics-nelly.html"]http://www.metrolyri...rics-nelly.html[/url]

My justification that the girl referred to throughout the song can symbolize the Weekly.
It might not be the best lyrically composed song, but hey, it sounds nice (though this is a cover of the original by Nelly...which a lot of people here would probably hate).
I might be biased though just cuz I've had this on repeat for a few days now.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Congrats, I actually took that less seriously than the other two.[/color]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334714734' post='5917607']
To be fair, nothing can really compare to Badgers.
[/quote][spoiler='You're right about that.'][img]http://kccollegegameday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/bucky_badger_no1_football01.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[quote name='Starlight Taxi' timestamp='1334675939' post='5916769']
Anyone who wants to be interviewed?
We're also taking theme song suggestions.
No I mean, DO post some song suggestions because some of us are very...partial to the first one in the run.o_O
[/quote]
i don't mind being intereviewed, though i doubt many people would like to see it though

as for the first episode, nice work, i think i might buy Kid Icarus: Uprising after reading Aggro's review of it, i was a bit iffy at first

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1334810279' post='5918708']
So...this is my first time reading the YCM weekly...and I'm in love! O: ....aside from the lack of a Dwarf presence. I am majorly upset about that and I'm currently entertaining the idea of ending my subscription. <_<
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Dear, Subscriber. [/color]
[color=#0000CD]Due to Agro's irrational fear and my prejudice against "little magical people" (the politically correct term for your mythical species) we are not allowing such content to be included although I'm curious as to how you could read when stuck in a mine your whole life. Now if you don't mind going back to your culture's traditional mining occupation I can retrieve Agro from the couch he has taken refugee behind and specist thoughts can leave my head for the moment. I suggest singing a jolly tune with your six friends may take your mind off of my extreme amount of hate.[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Love,[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Desu[/color]

[color=#0000CD]P.S. I don't believe we're accepting at the moment and I rather not mention you as a good option due to the lameness of what I will assume is a joke on your part.[/color]

[quote name='Hanako Ikezawa' timestamp='1334920184' post='5919810']
Bad Evan. Get back behind the couch.

There's candy.

Movie theater candy.
[/quote]Couch? But what about the be-*shotgun goes off into foot*

Goddammit Larry, I told you not to buy the Chinese-made ones!

[quote name='Hanako Ikezawa' timestamp='1334920184' post='5919810']
Bad Evan. Get back behind the couch.

There's candy.

Movie theater candy.
[/quote]
[color=#0000CD]Movie theater candy? You actually bought it there? That sh*t is expensive. You should have just went to walgreens to buy some and snuck it in your pockets like a normal person.[/color]
[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1334930852' post='5919870']
Couch? But what about the be-*shotgun goes off into foot*

Goddammit Larry, I told you not to buy the Chinese-made ones!
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]...what...?[/color]

Archived