Make a card real

King9909

Question

14 answers to this question

The point of playing a game is to, you know, have fun. Even at a tournament level if you aren't having fun you won't play. That card isn't fun. Not for you, not for your opponent, no one will like. It is simply stupid.

That said, this is not the place to talk about cards, you should do that in "Any Other Cards".

Now, lets end this thread.

That is ridiculously OP

I wanna see the glare on your opponent's face when you use it in a duel irl

I just made the card better by increasing the ways you can summon him, and as long as he is face up when my turn ends, my opponent loses 8000 LP.

I'm am not discussing the card. I am about to close this topic. (If possible)

"I just made the card better by increasing the ways you can summon him, and as long as he is face up when my turn ends, my opponent loses 8000 LP."

You were discussing the card you made. Anyway, you could get photographic paper/card and print it onto that. It's not too expensive and it gives your card a laminated effect. Please lock the topic Yin, the kid just stated he wants it locked, so yeah.

I just made the card better by increasing the ways you can summon him, and as long as he is face up when my turn ends, my opponent loses 8000 LP

Protip: Just because and it has loads of ways to be summoned and makes the opponent lose 8000LP does not mean for even a nanosecond that it is a good card.

jackie-chan-meme1.jpg

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Archived