[MtG] Elspeth, Knight Errant

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1335057935' post='5921674']
Really?
No one speaks of her, I just found out how about her today.
[img]http://magiccards.info/scans/en/som/6.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Then you've never heard of Brain Kibler. He loves the card. Hell, he plays it in Modern when it isn't that good and he might have played it in Legacy.

Second version is a lot worse, but still sees some play. Actually, I think my misuse of her cost me going 4-0 last night at FNM. Still split top prize so was all good fyi.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1335058306' post='5921686']
The pro tour player? I have heard, never knew what deck he used. Actually, that is pretty cool! :D
[/quote]

He even got a picture of himself and...HER
[img]http://www.wizards.com/mtg/images/daily/events/worlds11/elspeth_2.jpg[/img]

Also Elspeth is the hotest female PW in my opinion

=P

OT: So Beast...Elspeth is the perfect definition of what a Good Planewaler should be like...aceptable cost...self protection...beast Ultimate...but not broken like Jace the Emowalker...I so want 1, no 2...or all of them...XD

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1335061654' post='5921775']
Only becuase is a red head

Elspeth is prittier overall...
[/quote]
No. I just find her more attractive. I mean look at who has more fan art. Also
[spoiler=art]
[img]http://www.jasonchanart.com/gallery/2011/chandra.jpg[/img]
[img]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6342/1570506-481_chandra.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
How can you not love her?

And in all fairness, all the female walkers art attractive.
[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1335061736' post='5921778']
Elspeth was captured by the phyrexians, right?
[/quote]
I don't think so. I think she was just born on a plane that they already ruled.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1335062775' post='5921800']
I know that. I was saying that she has more people drawing her. Or at least I think I've seen more. Know she as more official art.
[/quote]

Oh yeah that's true...althought that may be coz Chandra is the Female Poster boy next to Jace....D:

that said...I WANT MORE KOIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1335063209' post='5921808']
Oh yeah that's true...althought that may be coz Chandra is the Female Poster boy next to Jace....D:

that said...I WANT MORE KOIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Yea. Now if only Firebrand was getting some love. It is the best version of her and no one plays it. I think it could be really good if someone wanted to make it work.

Also, on the topic of Elspeth I think she'll be in M13. Not sure the version though....

Best representation of the shard she was assigned IMO (Ajani Vengeant = Naya, Sarkhan = Jund, She is Bant, Tezz = Esper and Bolas = Grixis for the newer folk). She can build an army of many or an army of one, and when she's done, she's going to make that chosen army pretty hard to get through.

She's actually the reason I despise the design of Avacyn so much. They're functionally the same thing, except she costs less and is better overall. The only reason you'd use Avacyn is in reanimator...such a waste of a legendary

[quote name='Crab Helmet' timestamp='1335081952' post='5921941']
Arrives for discussion of awesome card.

Instead finds debate on the relative hotness of fictional female characters.

Stay classy, YCM.
[/quote]
Would you expect anything less from the internet? Sad that I'm the main reason it happened though.

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1335086146' post='5921956']
Best representation of the shard she was assigned IMO (Ajani Vengeant = Naya, Sarkhan = Jund, She is Bant, Tezz = Esper and Bolas = Grixis for the newer folk). She can build an army of many or an army of one, and when she's done, she's going to make that chosen army pretty hard to get through.

She's actually the reason I despise the design of Avacyn so much. They're functionally the same thing, except she costs less and is better overall. The only reason you'd use Avacyn is in reanimator...such a waste of a legendary
[/quote]
Well, part of that is Elspeth is just a really strong card. At the very least people don't use the ultimate all that often.

Avacyn is going to be sweet in Commander too, something Elspeth isn't a good in.

Archived