[MTG] Dark Impostor

Flame Dragon

[quote name='Crab Helmet' timestamp='1335179155' post='5923237']
Are there any Auras that grant the enchanted creature the ability to exile other creatures for a preferably reduced cost?
[/quote]

Nope, unless any were made in Avacyn Restored.

That six cost is a little prohibitive. Maybe useful in mono-black or green-black EDH, but otherwise, honestly I'd probably rather just use a clone.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1335263651' post='5923924']
Only if you do copy.
If you don't, you're just copying the effect of Phantasmal Image, and you can copy another creature along with it because of the effect.
[/quote]

Phantasmal Image Self Destruct whenever it is targeted by and spell or ability...

In case you say that the PI isn't copying anything with its effect...then the Phantasmal Image dies anyways coz it is a 0/0

Not to mention: Phantasmal Image is a trigger...not an activated ability...Dark Impostor only copies activated abilities.

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1335275686' post='5923999']
Phantasmal Image Self Destruct whenever it is targeted by and spell or ability...

In case you say that the PI isn't copying anything with its effect...then the Phantasmal Image dies anyways coz it is a 0/0

Not to mention: Phantasmal Image is a trigger...not an activated ability...Dark Impostor only copies activated abilities.
[/quote]Stop being smart and let me have my day in the sun.

Archived