Devil Buster HQ (YCM's Shin Megami Tensei & Persona Fan Gathering)

~Tico~

[quote name='Corona Ray' timestamp='1335999635' post='5931248']
[color=#FF0000]Ah! Now I remember. Commander, we read about it that one time you were going about Imagine's website, or have you forgotten?[/color]
...Shut it, Hiro. I remember. My condolences, Desu. But it seemed like you wanted a new character anyway, judging from one of your previous posts in here. So your main loss is not having access to the items you had before, no?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Yeah, so I'm not really heartbroken about that. Although, I did have some sweet ass stuff which is sadenning to lose since a lot of my really cool stuff were gifts from in game friends and I think they costed real money. It was really that stuff I wanted to get back. They money I had was obtained very easily through so cheap as f*ck farming that might still be around to do.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Edit:[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Forgot to mention i downloaded it already. I'll be ready as soon as I get to my dad's on Sunday.[/color]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1336000591' post='5931260']
[color=#0000CD]Forgot to mention i downloaded it already. I'll be ready as soon as I get to my dad's on Sunday.[/color]
[/quote]

Well, dang. I meant to download it yesterday, but there was a blackout in my area, so I was thwarted. And my laptop was taken yet again today, so bleh. Looks like I'll have to get to downloading it tomorrow.

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1336081786' post='5931959']
[color=#0000CD]Actually, I forgot I won't be ready then. We're moving a bunch of junk into the apartment we're moving into.[/color]
[/quote]

Hurry up and move that junk then; those SMT demons wait for nobody.

Also, my P3 protagonist avi is apparently messy; I guess I invoked the wrong thing.

[quote name='-Protagonist-' timestamp='1336097110' post='5932169']

Also, my P3 protagonist avi is apparently messy; I guess I invoked the wrong thing.
[/quote]

One might say that, seeing as you summoned Mara. And everyone knows what's ever so wrong about Mara.

[quote name='Greiga te Jalokia' timestamp='1336137717' post='5932406']
Username: GreigaBeastDS
Favorite Megaten game: Persona 3, 4
Favorite Persona/Demon: Jack Frost
Other notes: Lets try to get along
[/quote]

Well hey there. Hope we can get along too. Accepted.

Now that I've managed to download Imagine, I have to overcome the next hurdle...which is getting a character name that the system will accept! Seriously, though, I've tried like a dozen names, and none of them were allowed. Is it something to do with the spacing or is there not supposed to be capital letters in the name or what?

[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Username:[/b] ​Hydra[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Favorite Mega-Ten game: [/b]Devil Survivor 2 or Nocturne. [/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Favorite SMT demon/Persona:[/b] Odin[/size][/font]
[b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Anything else you want to mention: [/size][/font][/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Looks like this club needs more fans of the older SMTs. [/size][/font][/background][/background]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1336330076' post='5933794']
[color=#0000CD]The game is fairly old so I wouldn't be all that surprised if quite a few names have been taken. It just means you have to be that much more creative. What names have you gone with so far?[/color]
[/quote]

Let's see here...Yuuichi Nagisa, Hiroto Ranmaru, Hiroto Yagami, Korei (pun of Coray), Kiryu Rinno, Taiyou Nishiki, and some others I don't remember.

[quote name='Hydra of Clocks' timestamp='1336330417' post='5933795']
[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3][b]Username:[/b] ​Hydra[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3][b]Favorite Mega-Ten game: [/b]Devil Survivor 2 or Nocturne. [/size][/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3][b]Favorite SMT demon/Persona:[/b] Odin[/size][/font]
[b][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Anything else you want to mention: [/size][/font][/b][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Looks like this club needs more fans of the older SMTs. [/size][/font][/background][/background]
[/quote]

Well, hello there, Hydra! Didn't think to see you joining as well. Accepted and welcome.

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Username[/b]: -Dharc-[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Favorite Mega-Ten game[/b]: Persona 3 Portable[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Favorite SMT demon/Persona[/b]: Thor[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Anything else you want to mention[/b]: Yukari. Is. Mine.[/size][/font]

[quote name='-Dharc-' timestamp='1336356321' post='5934101']
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Username[/b]: -Dharc-[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Favorite Mega-Ten game[/b]: Persona 3 Portable[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Favorite SMT demon/Persona[/b]: Thor[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Anything else you want to mention[/b]: Yukari. Is. Mine.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Too late, b*tch. I made her my b*tch.[/color]

[quote name='-Dharc-' timestamp='1336356689' post='5934106']
I'll fight you, Desu. I seriously will. I love Yukari, and I'll do anything to be with her. You can take Fuuka or Mitsuru or something. But Yukari? No. She deserves so much better than you, Desu.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Nah, man. I did like one thing for the other two and was like, "F*ck it. Yukari's cooler." And if I can't have her you certainly can't.[/color]

Archived