Elemental Hero Fusion Deck?

What do you think is a good Fusion Deck for an Elemental Hero Miracle/Dark Fusion deck (with Cyber Dragon as well)?

I made the following list:

[2]Evil Hero Lightning Golem

[2]Evil Hero Wild Cyclone

[1]Evil Hero Infernal Sniper

[1]Evil Hero Malicious Fiend

[2]Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman

[2]Elemental Hero Thunder Giant

[1]Elemental Hero Plasma Vice

[1]Elemental Hero Wild Cyclone

[1]Elemental Hero Wildedge

[2]Cyber Twin Dragon

Why are you running Dark Fusion at all? Dark Calling is the way to go.

Jesus' date=' it's too late for me to be trying to think (2AM). I AM using Dark Calling @.@

[/quote']

Good. You had me worried for a moment.

Anyhow..out of your 15 Fusions, 8 involve Sparkman, and 4 (assuming you're using a standard Stratos-Wildheart-Sparkman-Clayman build) absolutely require him (Fusion Subs don't work), and all of those four are conducted by Miracle Fusion. That's a lot of Sparkman + The Light you have there; I'd replace a SFW with something that doesn't need Sparky, such as Wildedge.

And im very suprised that your not running Inferno Wing, which is in deed one of the Best Evil Hero's...

i suggest you do not have Shining Flare Wingman... its a bit of a waste and i agree on what Crab Helmet said

And im very suprised that your not running Inferno Wing' date=' which is in deed one of the Best Evil Hero's...

i suggest you do not have Shining Flare Wingman... its a bit of a waste and i agree on what Crab Helmet said

[/quote']

Inferno Wing sucks. Fact. Note that, out of all the Evil Hero Fusions, it and Dark Gaia are the only ones that neither have built-in protection nor provide card advantage, and Dark Gaia is a lot stronger than Inferno Wing. Also, Inferno Wing requires the use of Avian or Burstinatrix, both of which are terrible.

Shining Flare Wingman is good, but 3 is a bit excessive.

Archived