[center][img]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo261/AisuGhost/Verz1vs2with.png[/img][/center]

Welcome to the Black Dragon, YCM's only Health and Fitness Club, hosted by yours truely. This club is open to all.

Please note that this is new so this opening page will probably change a lot in the early stages.

[b]Club Purpose[/b][list]
[*]To discuss and share ideas about exercises and fitness routines for others to use.
[*]To talk about health and fitness and all other factors; such as recovery from injury, healthy eating, etc
[*]Social club where members can meet other people with common interest in health and fitness
[/list]
[b]Club Rules[/b]
[list]
[*]Want to be fairly relaxed here, but guess what. All standard YCM rules about flaming, spam, etc apply here to.
[*]Don't want to see anyone picking on/belittling other people for what they do or don't do. We're all different in what we want to do, all are welcome to come in, pick up ideas and do what they want with them. Bullying will not be accepted.
[*]Let's keep this on topic. Fair enough if things branch naturally, but if you want to discuss MLP or Vocaloids we have other clubs for that.
[/list]
[b]Club Application[/b]
[list]
[*]Simply post in the thread saying you want to join. That's all. Everyone is welcome.
[*]If you wish you might want to say what sports/exercise you do now and what you wish to gain from this club, however you are not obliged to.
[*][s]Membership is a monthly fee of an extortionate amount[/s].... just kidding.
[/list]
[spoiler=Club Members]
Crimson Thar
Kyng
Terrabyte
Verz Bahamut
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Club Events]
This may appear here in the future as the club grows...
[/spoiler]

Is YCM genuinely saying "We're fine being computer addicts who're bound to end up either alone or with one woman for the rest of our lives because we don't want to work on ourselves"? Come on!

Also, I just gave a lolreason, I did join because I understand how important it is to be fit. I'll be sure to follow this.

What's wrong with being with one woman for life? :blink:

Yep, I reckon that'll get them through the door Kyng :lol: Added you now.

Anyway, sorry I haven't updated this much yet, been busy and not online much. Few days off now.

About to go Wing Chun training now actually. More tution than work out today, but still learning new ways to hurt people is fun.

Just find the working out at class difficult at moment because I tense up. Especially doing chain punching. Can't relax and be loose with it so my shoulders all stiffen up when punching. It's annoying.

I really need to get back to exercising. I've been very active before I signed up for college classes (funny how that works...)

So yeah, pectoral, arm, leg, and ab workouts...and running.

Oh, btw, can I join? =O

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1336590694' post='5935790']
I really need to get back to exercising. I've been very active before I signed up for college classes (funny how that works...)

So yeah, pectoral, arm, leg, and ab workouts...and running.

Oh, btw, can I join? =O
[/quote]

Of course you can, will add you now.

Bout time we got a discussion of sorts going now we have a few people in here, so might as well pick up from this.

Yeah, I get discount membership of the gym at work, but i barely use it. Prefer to work at home with own weights, own time, to own music and so on.

You just do weights and cardio or other workouts?

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1336600153' post='5935894']
You just do weights and cardio or other workouts?
[/quote]

Cardio, weights, ...yeah.

My goal is to get decent abs and pecs before I get into a 4-year university.

[s][color=#800080]◄▬▬▬▬[✦]{teRRaByte}[✦]▬▬▬▬► [/color]
[color=#800080]What are the benefits of being first to join?[/color]
[color=#800080]Yours truly,[/color]
[color=#800080]◄▬▬▬▬[✦]{teRRaByte}[✦]▬▬▬▬► [/color]
[color=#800080]I like my new adress.[/color]
[color=#800080]I think I am gonna use it for my name.[/color][/s]
[color=#800080]Scratch that.[/color]

[quote name='teRRaByte' timestamp='1336860700' post='5938136']
[s][color=#800080]◄▬▬▬▬[✦]{teRRaByte}[✦]▬▬▬▬► [/color]
[color=#800080]What are the benefits of being first to join?[/color]
[color=#800080]Yours truly,[/color]
[color=#800080]◄▬▬▬▬[✦]{teRRaByte}[✦]▬▬▬▬► [/color]