.:The Legend of Zelda:.

Doc.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Skyward Sword so much <3. The gameplay is immersive and engaging ; The enemies and bosses are different and just awesome ; Graphics are cool ; Landscapes are so beautiful, I loved Fire Sanctuary and Ancient Cistern ; Plotline is good and characters were original and interesting. There are so many good things to say.

To be honest, I have always wanted to see a game where you play as Ganondorf and explore his upbringing and see if he had a destiny as said by Demise about being resurected and stuff. So yeah, to be honest, they've used almost every idea in the book and where they could go from here is a mystery.

Bumpity Bumity Bumpity.
Also, I noticed a few things with the Zelda WiiU Tech Demo,
1. Link has a yellow pattern around the bottom of his tunic, simmilar to A Link to The Past.
2. Link's tunic and cap are 2 different shades of green, just like A Link to The Past.
3. He appears to be fighting the boss "Gohma" or just a large "Tektite" (2 enemies from the first game).

Could this mean we could have a sequel to ALTTP? Or simply a sequel?

If Ura Zelda (Unreleased expansion pack for OoT) had saw the light of day I might have just liked OoT more, but Majora's Mask "Mask" system made the game more varied in how you got around, mainly the Zora and Goron mask's.

Archived