Presumed Dead!

Professor Cobra

What do you think  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think

For those who saw Monday Night Raw last night, at the end of the show, McMahon entered his white limosine and a car bomb exploded. A large fire engulfing the car soon followed.

From wwe.com, McMahon is presumed dead. I can't and will believe it. Ironically, that night was McMahon Appreciation Night, no one gave him anything to be happy about. He also has been a little 'crazy' lately. Federal Agents have been investigating the scene.

Discuss

For those who saw Monday Night Raw last night' date=' at the end of the show, McMahon entered his white limosine and a car bomb exploded. A large fire engulfing the car soon followed.

From wwe.com, McMahon is presumed dead. I can't and will believe it. Ironically, that night was McMahon Appreciation Night, no one gave him anything to be happy about. He also has been a little 'crazy' lately. Federal Agents have been investigating the scene.

Discuss[/quote']

Wrestling is fake, just like this, your very gullible, did you know gullible is not in the dictionary?

it was probably just a whole make-up act to fool everyone he's dead, maybe he just wanted everyone to believe that so everyone would think he's dead so he can live in solitude where nobody will know where he is cause they think he's dead

Look Mr. McMahon is alive and well, I went to the ECW and Smackdown show, at the Wachovia Center in Philly, the night after McMahon was "killed" and I was talking to some of the people that work there, they were saying that they saw Vince and Stephanie at the Arena before Smackdown went on alright McMahon is still alive and I'm a huge wrestling fan myself but this whole plot is friggin stupid.

Archived