GONE Series by Michael Grant

Yeah.

So so far there's been 5 books - Gone, Hunger, Plague, Lies and now Fear. I've gone through here to the 3rd page and seen nothing about them which surprised me. They're my current favourite series and....well I just really like it.

The whole idea is interesting to me and it's just basically enjoyable to read. Since literature is the deadest section on this forum (the last post before this one was 8 days ago) I'm not really expecting any replies. I just want to know if anyone else actually reads them here....

And especially since the last book isn't due for a whole f*cking year.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I feel obliged to bump this approaching 2 years since the most recent reply and yet remaining on the second page of this sub-forum. Have obviously finished the books now and it's my favourite series that I have read by a significant margin. Wasn't entirely sold on the ending but it was satisfying and didn't f**k everything up so it's fine.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, there isn't much going on in the literature subforum apparently... I read the entire series and then moved on to BZRK. Grant's writing is perfect for works like this. These books also were my first foray into english reading, and by now i almost exclusively read english books. I recommend this series, and other Michael Grant works, to anyone with a somewhat resilient stomach. ;)

Archived