Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. I had finished writing my post, which was by the way long detailing both Arta and Brenin's sacrifice, Pener's rebirth, the full explanation of Archetype Earth's plan, and Natsu's epic defeat.... and had been about to post when my internet DIED nwjeufhnrejgkebrfiugweuifkhrekj,brjvkbregjerbgrebghrebgfhweubfwejcsbdhjcgrevrdv

Sorrry. I'm a little heartbroken right now. I spent a lot of effort writing that post, and now it's gone. I'm not sure how long it'll be until I have the energy to write it up again.

if you guys want, I could figure out a way to time reverse a bit of the night and we can try again, by suddenly being in possession of something like the temporal gods and combining them with the armor. though I'd lose the armor for sure in the process.

plus then I could have fun with one my favorite set of cards ever. X3

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1350833986' post='6049816']
Y'know, I can just picture Idris, Yuri and [i][b]Gabriel[/b][/i] waking up and being like "Morning guys, we miss anything?"
[/quote]

The three Chosen Ones awaken to find the rebel base in disrepair; dead bodies everywhere (both from the resistance and the zombie horde), fires all over the place[s], glitter all over the room, pink flamingos in the pool[/s]. As if on cue, Russell walks right up to them and, in one motion, slaps the [s]Three Stooges[/s] Chosen Ones across the face. [color=#000080]"B*tch, what the f*ck have [i]you[/i] been doing?!"[/color]

Archived