Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

[b]WE MANAGED TO GET THIS FAR.[/b]

Beginning, TotalObelisk, Admiral, and TFF still seem to be around (not sure about Kingdom Xathers...hope he's around too). All the essential users are around. We got this far. Why are we backing down now?

Alright, I've had it. Let's end this RP. You guys all still here, I hope?

Then let's do this.

[quote=Beginning446]
I guess you can't really necrobump an RP can you lol
[/quote]

On the contrary, the owner of a thread can revive their own thread at any time they want, even if it's years into the future ;) and since I'm co-owner, it also kinda counts...but as I have TFF's approval, it definitely [i]does[/i] count. So it won't be locked.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1355659537' post='6094812']
Ooh, final battle.

So who's gonna be fighting who then?
[/quote]

Pener vs Golem

The three Swordsmen should be following Arche's orders, walk up their respective bridges and rain down destruction upon Detroit any way they wish (be it plain ol' laser beams or summoning monsters into reality), and thus force the three Chosen Ones to appear and combat them.

Personally, I envisioned it as;
Lucas vs Russell
Syria vs Yuri
Carla vs Idris
But if Kingdom Xathers isn't here anymore, then I guess anything goes. Feel free to choose any one of them as your opponent, and just take control of Carla/Russell...he should probably be PMed first.

[quote=TheFinalFan]
Morning.
Merciful, thank you for doing what I could not figure out what to do.
Let's finish this.
[/quote]

No problem. I realized while contemplating about everything (long story) that the only thing blocking this RP is that we had to go through just [i]one day [/i]without doing anything plot-relevant. So, get that out of the way, and we're all through.

Yikes, time skip @__@

Well, Carla's still with Russell and the rebel group (or what's left of it), so... actually, I can work this into my plans.

Carla can have Sayer "kidnap" her, giving Russell incentive to go after them, with Gabriel trying to get Russ to calm down. I'd explain the rest of my plan here, but that would be too much spoilers, so... someone PM me?

I'm thinking it'd be a better idea for Russel to duel Syria, since they met (albiet breifly) earlier and Russel never found out that Syria was with the orichalcos cult, and also for Lucas to duel Idris, Lucas is an archeologist and Idris' family has close ties to ancient egypt so that would naturally catch his interest I assume, though by that logic Yuri would also make an appropriate opponent.

Okay so I finished Lucas's chaos causing story. It was just getting late when I started writing it and I had to get some sleep lol

As for who he duels I fine with whatever. I mean Lucas is that weird character who doesn't have a horse in this race (sorry about that) so I could see him making a case for Idris or Gabriel. On the user side however, if TotalObelisk and I are the most active ones then we can get this over with. I have bad guy shenanigans in store for everyone lol

Basically summarize the entire roleplay.

In the last page, Atsuko became one of the Orichalcos, in recognition to the heart transplant as her own was torn and replaced with an Orichalcos heart.

In the beginning, a duel came about between Itsu and Archetype Earth, ending with Archetype summoning Divine Serpent and oblitering Itsu with one attack, and retreating afterwards with the rest of the Orichalcos.

Basically, the Orichalcos are now planning for world domination with Archetype Earth in charge and Atsuko as his successor.

Archived