Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This RP is kinda dying. There are two reasons why this has happened.

[i]1. The Vicky/Chosen Ones duel is taking too long. [/i]
I didn't see it at first, but it should've been obvious that it would take so long, since first off, we're doing it Paradox-style. That would mean that User X post -> User A post -> User X post -> User B post -> User X post -> User C post -> repeat, it's highly dependent on FOUR users to keep things going, ESPECIALLY User X (FinalFan), and two people on their own already have enough difficulty wrapping up their duels -_- also, all the Chosen Ones are locked away from interacting with other characters, therefore each and every one is in a dangerous deadlock where nothing progresses. Now, if we did them the way we did the Swordsmen (miniplots or one-on-ones), this wouldn't have happened, but eh...

[i]2. The base was compromised.[/i]
This for sure wasn't part of the plan. The plan was to have a rest and perhaps some miniplots until a whole day had passed, and then have the next day filled with more minplots, and finally we arrive on the last day where the moment comes for Protheus's plan to come to light and Archetype Earth be stopped. In RP time right now, we're only one day away from that...well, one WHOLE day. It's still early morning.
Instead, zombie apocalyses, killer cyborgs, and Super-oldman attack the base, kill people, and battle...all without even notifying the creator in the first place, forcing him to try and take control of the situation. Despite the fact that he's busy, and that whole attack just ruined the plot progressing.
Personally (no offense ClearAngel), this mightn't have happened had Cynthia not [b]gone and run away![/b] Hello, resistance people? She's like the core of the plan, and you just went and let her get away?! I was hoping someone would post and stop her from escaping...but nooo, she escaped. And notified the Swordsmen. It all pretty much spiraled down from there, but I guess it isn't really her fault.

[i]3. Protheus Maximus is inactive.[/i]
The one person who could've flown into the air, blast everything away, save everyone, and put the RP back on its course has disappeared in the course of me trying to run one of my own miniplots and attempting to get rid of an overpowered character...but now I see now that this was a mistake.

Sorry for exploding like that, but I had to say it. Maybe from here, we can try to improve from our current dilemma?

Well let me see...I can't help but only agree with point 1.

If your were to place these arcs in a series the only thing everyone is waiting on is the 3-way duel to finish. Which for all the reasons you listed is time consuming and its reliant people who aren't as active as others. This of course leads us to stagnation and of course that leads us to where we are now.

It really sounds like you're just mad that us bad guys went in an did some epic bad guy stuff, for the life I can't really see the impact we actually had on the story. Literally every playable character either escaped, is counterattacked, or is randomly dueling (some more random than others) so all we really did was wreck a warehouse and bought some time. Not only that this Duel Arcadia seems to be the new hideout for the group. So literally the situation for them if the 3 chosen ones ever wake up would not change. I will agree with you that I read in humor that Cynthia was able to leave that place alive. I was clearly thinking that this was an act of providence and we supposed to go over to HQ an start causing mass panic and hysteria. As for your plot as you had it foretold why didn't you just stop Cynthia or anyone with...well anything. Between Castle's totalitarian rule over the city, the super Egyptian, and Archetype Earth the two of you had enough Canon devices to just shut anything down.

You made the right decision in getting rid of the super Egyptian. I mean seriously this whole time I've been wondering why doesn't he just fly around and kill all of us. Oh because he doesn't want to and this is just training for his daughter-esk thing. That's never a good train of thought. Pener the more seemingly mortal is a better fit in this RP. In my opinion anyway.

But like I said originally the RP is halted because the current arc that we are in centered around the Chosen Ones and their trial.Therefore in order for us to have gotten through it quicker all parties involved would have to be really active.

[quote]
It really sounds like you're just mad that us bad guys went in an did some epic bad guy stuff, for the life I can't really see the impact we actually had on the story.[/quote]

Not really mad at all. It WAS kind of epic. Just...a little distressed about the timing in RP time. You couldn't wait one day, huh?

Guys I hate to do this but I am leaving the RP. I am trying to focus on my Fanfiction, and to be honest, although I liked Brenin, of which I give anyone permission to use him and the Paragons if they should like, I cannot keep doing this while trying to finish a FF. So I must apologize to all of you but if you would like I can just end it where a random Orichalcos beam hits the two of them and steals their souls, Thus ending both characters at once.

Archived